Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship (77963 Views)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by pickatyoubackup: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wetin dey happen
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by lexotan(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
E neva ready to chop cornflakes...na so e take waste money.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by martyns303(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Owner is not even Nigerian by birth, but causing trouble in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Guyman02: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
I need to go back and read the story on this Nasco Cornflakes and terrorism link

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Godfullsam(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
You are looking for trouble o. Buhari, Pantami, Gumi etc may hunt you for this act.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Xandre: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
That thing na ordinary carton lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Maxymilliano(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Foolishness at its peak

Why not boycott NASCO Cornflakes and switch to Kellogs, Infinity or other brands instead of burning what was duly purchased and paid for ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eyaaa
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Luckysbab: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nigerians and the usual knee-jerk reactions that will fade away in a short time.

How some missed out the bigger picture of America sweeping the case under the carpet baffles me. You should be more worried about how the whole terrorism thing seems like a political game and those killed seen as collateral damage.

I hope he will also burn Peter Obi's poster too, since it's all about the trending stories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by BarrElChapo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
LMAOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Airell: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin
It's not about the money, it's about the message passed across.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Blakpot: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Erm...am I something?
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GeneralPula: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Nasco is sponsoring terrorism or whats happening here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by BarrElChapo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship

Source: https://twitter.com/Uzochukwukwalu2/status/1445281320918085636?s=19

Lala twitter is still banned. A screenshot of the post will do.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by SavageResponse(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Olodo!

You should have just given it to a beggar on the street

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by rexgold(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
I thought it's the factory they burnt..

He's the one who still lose sha cool

MEANWHILE

If you want to create another source of income online before December, then You need to check this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/6787292/seen

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Raxxye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
I'm not aware of anything.
Are they complicit?
Wao!
Tufiakwa
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Noblewealth(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Imagine, just like rat eaten our hands and still breezing it
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Chillext(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
what of Indomie noodles?
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GeneralPula: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bodmum:
a welcome development

What’s Nasco crime?
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by skallion7(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
After paying for it, very dumb and foolish
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by brightdan444(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Also burnt mine
Only that the cornflakes done finish 4 inside grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
A terrorist can put harmful substance in his products to harm people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Druss(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
I am boycotting all Nasco products

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GreenCovering: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
This is uncalled for.

The report didn't show that Nasco cornflakes as a company supported terrorism

Any body could have started a business that turns big if well managed.

Look at Dangote for example, how does his religious affiliations affect the quality of his brands?

I was once told not to use Ariel detergent because the founder is an atheist. If I followed that, how many products would I have to boycott now also?

Updated:
Having read the full report, it is indeed indicting on the founder of Nasco

What is paining me is that the entire story is being told by half imho.

How the focus now is solely on Wahabism without making reference to the insidious hands of the capitalist West that used the ideology to bring down the Ottoman empire and foster ideologically discordant regional autonomies is the missing link that some readers may never understand.

Trying to use groups that have morphed into violent forms with an intent to indict all muslim leaders who have ever served the nation is even worse and may be reeking of another hidden agenda especially when the hands that manipulate the strings behind the scenes are deliberately being kept out of the narration.

That was where I was driving at.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by ivolt: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
WibusJaga:

I costs millions to sponsor & sustain terrorism. How come over these years no single major sponsor has been apprehended?
Make dem de deceive demselves there.
It doesn't cost millions when they get guns for free.
If you are looking for sponsors, you will wait forever.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by socialmediaman: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

They’re hoping to influence others to stop buying

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GboyegaD(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
spiceadole:
Oh.. I thought it was the Nasco Plant in Plateau state that he burnt.

You bought something with your money.. and decided to burn it.

How smart!
Kontunu!!

You think say he never comot the corn flakes? All na for cruise.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Staccato001: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shuoo!! No be mumulity be this?

The stuff is bought with your money and the sink is yours too. So if you decide to burn YOUR Cornflakes in YOUR sink, how has that solved the issue on ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igbo people self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:
Treating security related issues with kid gloves

That's what APC is all about because they are all supporters and sympathizers of terrorists ...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.