Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship (78001 Views)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by NobleRace: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
ojesymsym:
Which story are you guys referring to?
I hope this is not a case of a competitor giving a dog a bad name to hang it?

Read the story here:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram?r=p0z0&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&utm_source=
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by NobleRace: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by NobleRace: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
mfm04622:

That is the danger of fake news!
The company investment involved is NOT NASCO that makes corn flakes and other household things. It was debunked but many did not get the correct story!

So, you didn't read the story or what?
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by mfm04622: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
NobleRace:

So, you didn't read the story or what?

I read it. And I hope he will be sued

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GreenCovering: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
NobleRace:

You didn't read the report or you have decided to deliberately mislead your readers?

I did read the report and I remembered leaving a comment over there and I did not intend to mislead anyone with this comment now. I attempted to present the fact as I know it.

I am open to correction though if pointed out.

Updated:
Having read the full report, it is indeed indicting on the founder of Nasco

What is paining me is that the entire story is being told by half imho.

How the focus now is solely on Wahabism without making reference to the insidious hands of the capitalist West that used the ideology to bring down the Ottoman empire and foster ideologically discordant regional autonomies is the missing link that some readers may never understand.

Trying to use groups that have morphed into violent forms with an intent to indict all muslim leaders who have ever served the nation is even worse and may be reeking of another hidden agenda especially when the hands that manipulate the strings behind the scenes are deliberately being kept out of the narration.

That was where I was driving at.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by liasmiram2567: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
sirblend:
Their islamization agenda is real........

See how Buhari appointed only northerners in major political post.

Now they are fighting to ensure RUGA and open grazing.

Few days ago the northern governors insisted that the next president must not come from the South, but should go to the candidate with the highest votes......

There is something fishy about Buhari, Sheik Gumi, Isa Pantani and others.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Gfskw: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by sirblend: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Time to go back eating Akamu and akara as morning food. It is processed food filled with sugar anyway.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by BigIyanga: 3:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobicove:
Claim that has not been substantiated undecided
Yeye.. Naija yute no wan read. UN sanctioned NASCO Group and Founder in 2000s

https://www.un.org/press/en/2007/sc9172.doc.htm

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Kobicove(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2021
BigIyanga:

Yeye.. Naija yute no wan read. UN sanctioned NASCO Group and Founder in 2000s

https://www.un.org/press/en/2007/sc9172.doc.htm

Yeye yoot that delights in rumour mongering.

Show me where NASCO Group is mentioned by name in this nonsense extract you posted! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by oyatz(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2021
spiceadole:
Oh.. I thought it was the Nasco Plant in Plateau state that he burnt.

You bought something with your money.. and decided to burn it.

How smart!
Kontunu!!

Don't be deceived, he actually burnt the paper case of Nasco Cornflakes after finishing what was inside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by peacelife(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Who he wan dey fool? Na hunger go wire am die... For dis Buhari era. grin

Na ONLY the packaging he burn, not the real product. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by BigIyanga: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2021
Kobicove:

Yeye yoot that delights in rumour mongering.

Show me where NASCO Group is mentioned by name in this nonsense extract you posted! angry

Yeyecified brain.. Nasco companies in Italy, Turkey, Bahamas all blacklisted.. they are all parent companies of Naija group. Go and spend more time in reading
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by donnie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THANK GOD I STOPPED EATING THIS CONFLASKS WITH MY FAMILY LONG AGO,BY INSTINCT SO THE OWNER IS EVIL? undecided
And I used to like it o, but no more... Kellogg's all the way.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Konquest: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
deeptechcool:
Hmmmn.

There is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
Oh, there is fire on the mountaintop
And no one is a-runnin'
I wake up in the mornin'
Tell you what I see on my TV screen
I see the blood of an innocent child
And everybody's watchin'
Now I'm looking out my window
And what do I see?
I see an army of a soldier man
Marching across the street, yeah
Hey, Mr. Soldier man
Tomorrow is the day you go to war
But you are fighting for another man's cause
And you don't even know him
Oooh!
What did he say to make you so blind
To your conscience and reason?
Could it be love for your country?
Or for the gun you use in killing?
So... there is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin'
Hey, Mr. Lover man
Can I get a chance to talk to you?
'Cause you are fooling with a dead man's corpse
And you don't know what you do
So you say you have a lover
And you love her like no other
So you buy her a diamond that someone has died on
Don't you think there something wrong with this?
Tell me!
Who's responsible for what we teach our children?
Is it the Internet or the stars on television?
Why? Oh why? Why? Oh, Why? Oh!
So little Lucy turns 16
And like the movie, she's been seen
She has a lover in her daddy
She can't tell nobody 'til she makes the evening news
For there is fire on the mountain
And there is nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin', oh yes
One day the river will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we will run, run
Wishing we had put out the fire, oh
For there is fire on the mountain, yeah, yeah
And there ain't nobody seems to be on the run
Nobody, nobody, oh!
And no one is a-runnin', so, yeah, yeah, yeah
There is fire on the mountain (fire in Africa, oh)
Nobody seems to be on the run
(Fire everywhere, everywhere in the sea, yeah!)
Fire on the mountaintop (fire in the ocean, la-da!)
No one is a-runnin'
Fire on the mountain (fire, fire, fire, yeah)
Nobody seems to be on the run (nobody)

ASA, THE PROPHETESS.
Awesome lyrics... Great post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Konquest: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship

Source: https://twitter.com/Uzochukwukwalu2/status/1445281320918085636?s=19
Nasco is an iconic brand
that has remained etched in
my memory and that of others for
decades with those catchy TV adverts of the late 70s
right into the 1980s. Nasco and...
Kelloggs all the way! wink

The burning Nasco Cornflakes pack kinda looks beautiful, and will bring more market share and publicity for the brand.

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Konquest: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Nasco products have been my favourite since infancy.
Growing up at Rayfield Jos, we used to eat Nasco cornflakes every morning.

Not until David Hundeyin's story broke the internet.

Now, it's Kelloggs or nothing. Whether the story is true or not.

Like for Kelloggs
Share for Nasco
You're not loyal... Already
porting to another brand. grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.