Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship (78002 Views)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
GreenCovering:
This is uncalled for.

The report didn't show that Nasco cornflakes as a company supported terrorism nor did the founder have any extremist inclinations at all.

Any body could have started a business that turns big if well managed.

Look at Dangote for example, how does his religious affiliations affect the quality of his brands?

I was once told not to use Ariel detergent because the founder is an atheist. If I followed that, how many products would I have to boycott now also?

Did you read the report?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by TheRareGem1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stupidity of the highest order. Why not drink poisin to wash out the ones you have eaten. How people reason this low is scary.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Jaapu: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

Hatred is destructive catalyst for stupid people. Igbos and their sympathizers are examples.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY ACTION

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
A good number of them here are either terrorist or terrorist sympathizers.
So you are saying that majority of my people are terrorists or terrorists sympathiser?
Igbo people ?.
You are NOT serious
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by SmartyPants(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

That's what you think.

Not too many people will have read the detailed report. Certainly very few would have read the whoel thing.

By burning it and sharing via social media, he will reach a much wider audience and thereby spread some awareness.

In fact, most of this audience will not even need to read the report to conclude that the allegation is true.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Ssoil(f): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
Burn it all...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by deeptechcool(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
CaptainFM1:

FELA, The prophet.
ASA, The prophetess.

You're correct.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Danjikanbauchi: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
As long you are a Muslim related to Terrorists. You are under Buhari government protection.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Angelfrost(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Unnecessary... I personally stopped eating the brand many years back due to low quality compared to other brands.

We need to compel our leaders to stop hiding Terrorism sponsors all because they are wealthy and people of influence. Abba Kyari will be kept on ice till he magically becomes a minister or inspector general of police from nowhere.

Even during GEJ tenure he knew they were even among his inner caucus, yet did nothing just because he wanted to hold on to office.

The Northern elite are more than willing to sacrifice as many innocent lives as possible just to get their Islamization agenda on track... Southern politicians don't care as long as they get a slice of the cake for their personal pockets.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from their real enemies... Our true enemies are not the criminals, terrorists and bandits. Our main enemies are those who enable such evils just to attain power!!!

Examples are Igbo political leaders who keep mum over the evils done in their land just to keep feeding fat from the center... Yoruba leaders who wine and dine with enablers of Fulani terrorists just to attain political offices... Etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Playing tribal game to defend terrorism will not work in this information age,try another strategy
RodgersAkpafu:

So you are saying that majority of my people are terrorists or terrorists sympathiser?
Igbo people ?.
You are NOT serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
ALMUSTAQIM:
CONSPIRACY THEORIES, CONSPIRACY ACTION

Read and educate yourself. This is not a conspiracy theory but facts.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Depressed101: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:

Joke on you ..

Treating HIGH LEVELED SECURITY RELATED ISSUES with kid gloves

There's load of ways to demands answer and seek for accountabilities from the government to wake da fxxk up..we no get another country ooo..
the only person who tried, how did you treat him...
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by 4Shakes(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Well noted.
I see many more doing the same to this group of company.

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
ahnie:

Sweetie pls share the the David hindeyins link to the thread.

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Revolva(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Story omo I de go buy corn flakes Tommorrow wey I go de soak every morning
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by JoeEeL(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:

Joke on you ..

There's load of ways to demands answer and seek for accountabilities from the government to wake da fxxk up..we no get another country ooo..

Is Nigeria a country? Speak for yourself Mr. man.

We all had countries before the Great Fraud Britain joined human beings with some animals. Everybody go soon go answer hin papa name.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
Playing tribal game to defend terrorism will not work in this information age,try another strategy
Making senseless comment as expected
Who was the one who spoke about igbo people in the first place?
What is the link between Igbos and what is currently going on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Angelfrost:
Unnecessary... I personally stopped eating the brand many years back due to low quality compared to other brands.

We need to compel our leaders to stop hiding Terrorism sponsors all because they are wealthy and people of influence. Abba Kyari will be kept on ice till he magically becomes a minister or inspector general of police from nowhere.

Even during GEJ tenure he knew they were even among his inner caucus, yet did nothing just because he wanted to hold on to office.

The Northern elite are more than willing to sacrifice as many innocent lives as possible just to get their Islamization agenda on track... Southern politicians don't care as long as they get a slice of the cake for their personal pockets.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from their real enemies... Our true enemies are not the criminals, terrorists and bandits. Our main enemies are those who enable such evils just to attain power!!!

Examples are Igbo political leaders who keep mum over the evils done in their land just to keep feeding fat from the center... Yoruba leaders who wine and dine with enablers of Fulani terrorists just to attain political offices... Etc.
I absolutely agree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
True that.. but that's a signal.. that act alone can cause the company a lot of losses..

If they don't put out a statement to tackle the news flying around.. it is them who would be losing more than the individual..
u guys overate urself too much with the nonsense news u spread misinformating people... Shior
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Bigchristo: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
lalasticlala:
Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship

Source: https://twitter.com/Uzochukwukwalu2/status/1445281320918085636?s=19
I was really shocked to see this news, that makes me to dig further and see their long chain of involvement in financing and laundering money for terrorist group worldwide not only Nigeria funny enough the government is aware...I am done with this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Champneys: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ontop hunger wey dey land? grin
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:

Joke on you ..

oh really? Wow
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by PavillionEnergy: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2021
You have already forgotten what you posted few minutes ago, now I know I am quoting a mentally unstable terrorist sympathizer
RodgersAkpafu:

Making senseless comment as expected
Who was the one who spoke about igbo people in the first place?
What is the link between Igbos and what is currently going on
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
You have already forgotten what you posted few minutes ago, now I know I am quoting a mentally unstable terrorist sympathizer
Where is the post
If e sure for your mama
Tag me in that post that I made that signifies that I sympathise with terrorists
Goat
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by wazobia68: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Empty Nasco pack
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Read your hateful and pro terrorist post to know
RodgersAkpafu:

Where is the post
If e sure for your mama
Tag me in that post that I made that signifies that I sympathise with terrorists
Goat
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Don't pretend like you didn't insinuate a tribal war.

Didn't you just use the code word for Northerners.

Senseless HABOKY

(ab0(ki)
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
Read your hateful and pro terrorist post to know
Highlight it and tag me
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by olisaEze(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Introduce Tollgates On 12 Highways (full List) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.