Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship (77971 Views)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dumb zoo move.

Why not just avoid buying it in the first place?

Africans are really dumb.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
“The Nigerian jihadis being trained in Algerian camps in 2002 will later return to Nigeria and make up the core of what will later become known as “Boko Haram.” And – what a coincidence – NASCO is also based in Jos, which so happens to be the headquarters of the Izala Movement and its many North African dalliances. Using money made from selling market-leading FMCGs to Nigerian consumers, a cross-border network of terrorism is being nurtured that will someday kill the very kids eating NASCO cornflakes every morning. And it’s all thanks to this nice gentleman from Eritrea – Ahmed Idris Nasreddin.”

Buhari should name Boko sponsors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
ojesymsym:
Which story are you guys referring to?
I hope this is not a case of a competitor giving a dog a bad name to hang it?

The company should come out to set the fact straight and clear its name
Failure to do this will irreparably damage their brand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
See senselessness. so this serious matter has turned to tribal war?

Don't pretend like you didn't insinuate a tribal war.

Didn't you just use the code word for Northerners.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Evergreenc: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
The government need to take a very holistic decision on this latest accusation on this brand. Why would a notable brand like this be sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
mfm04622:

That is the danger of fake news!
The company investment involved is NOT NASCO that makes corn flakes and other household things. It was debunked but many did not get the correct story!
Let the company itself spend money and publicity to save their name
This is the typical negligence that black men exhibit
When crap laidis happen
You issue a press statement and engage social media
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
addressing HIGH LEVELED SECURITY RELATED matters with guy mitts
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by CXLVII: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Smh

Dull heads

So burning has eradicated or prosecuted the accused

Now 100’s are back to unemployment
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by CaptainFM1: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
deeptechcool:
Hmmmn.

There is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
Oh, there is fire on the mountaintop
And no one is a-runnin'
I wake up in the mornin'
Tell you what I see on my TV screen
I see the blood of an innocent child
And everybody's watchin'
Now I'm looking out my window
And what do I see?
I see an army of a soldier man
Marching across the street, yeah
Hey, Mr. Soldier man
Tomorrow is the day you go to war
But you are fighting for another man's cause
And you don't even know him
Oooh!
What did he say to make you so blind
To your conscience and reason?
Could it be love for your country?
Or for the gun you use in killing?
So... there is fire on the mountain
And nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin'
Hey, Mr. Lover man
Can I get a chance to talk to you?
'Cause you are fooling with a dead man's corpse
And you don't know what you do
So you say you have a lover
And you love her like no other
So you buy her a diamond that someone has died on
Don't you think there something wrong with this?
Tell me!
Who's responsible for what we teach our children?
Is it the Internet or the stars on television?
Why? Oh why? Why? Oh, Why? Oh!
So little Lucy turns 16
And like the movie, she's been seen
She has a lover in her daddy
She can't tell nobody 'til she makes the evening news
For there is fire on the mountain
And there is nobody seems to be on the run
And no one is a-runnin', oh yes
One day the river will overflow
And there'll be nowhere for us to go
And we will run, run
Wishing we had put out the fire, oh
For there is fire on the mountain, yeah, yeah
And there ain't nobody seems to be on the run
Nobody, nobody, oh!
And no one is a-runnin', so, yeah, yeah, yeah
There is fire on the mountain (fire in Africa, oh)
Nobody seems to be on the run
(Fire everywhere, everywhere in the sea, yeah!)
Fire on the mountaintop (fire in the ocean, la-da!)
No one is a-runnin'
Fire on the mountain (fire, fire, fire, yeah)
Nobody seems to be on the run (nobody)

ASA, THE PROPHET.

FELA, The prophet.
ASA, The prophetess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by RodgersAkpafu: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Igbo people self
What does ethnic group have to do with this now ?
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Bbqekpa: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
spiceadole:
Oh.. I thought it was the Nasco Plant in Plateau state that he burnt.

You bought something with your money.. and decided to burn it.

How smart!
Kontunu!!

It begins with you Mr
think
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by jimyjames(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
spiceadole:

How smart!
Kontunu!!

The company just lost a costumer many will follow
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:
Treating HIGH LEVELED SECURITY RELATED ISSUES with kid gloves

What else can they do?

That's cancel culture right there.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
So the code name for northerners is 'terrorist'?
thebosstrevor1:

Don't pretend like you didn't insinuate a tribal war.

Didn't you just use the code word for Northerners.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Gandollaar(f): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
fourboys:
Abokkeys go dey rush this cornflakes now grin grin grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by descarado: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Preator: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
jimyjames:

The company just lost a costumer many will follow

I do not make decision on one-sided stories. However, after reading the plethora of 3rd party evidence provided by the writer, I'll stay off NASCOs product until i have overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It is pathetic that no one is willing to prosecute sponsors of terrorism. Not when they said over 400 BDC operators were involved. Yet no justice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by seguno2: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
spiceadole:

How smart!
Kontunu!!

ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

Makes a lot of sense- others will know how to avoid buying it, so sales and revenue plus profits drop.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
A good number of them here are either terrorist or terrorist sympathizers.
RodgersAkpafu:

What does ethnic group have to do with this now ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by hosemujica: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
If you still eat beef you are sponsoring terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Expect nothing from a country that Pampers terrorist
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
This report, produced by a state-funded NGO in Jordan as far back as 2012, is prima facie evidence of a coordinated international campaign of strategic disinformation for the purpose of framing the reality of terrorism in Nigeria in a way that is completely dishonest. Making reference to alleged income disparity between Nigeria’s “Christian South” and “Muslim North,” the report attempts to portray the latter as the victim of economic bullying and poverty, without citing data to support this conclusion.

Very tellingly, at a time when conversations about violence related to nomadic cattle herding were not yet present in Nigeria’s political equation, a Jordanian organisation with links to Yakubu Katsina - a known Nigerian terrorist - was already recommending “grazing routes” as a solution for a problem that for the most part, did not actually exist yet.

9 years later, the question is…how did they know?

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/cornflakes-for-jihad-the-boko-haram

Most shocking thing I have read this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by themanderon: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
An empty carton? He should have done it with the contents so we know he is serious.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by seguno2: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Preator:
I do not make decision on one-sided stories. However, after reading the plethora of 3rd party evidence provided by the writer, I'll stay off NASCOs product until i have overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

It is pathetic that no one is willing to prosecute sponsors of terrorism. Not when they said over 400 BDC operators were involved. Yet no justice.

You are a wise man.
Do you, per chance, bank with UBA? grin
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
May God bless and protect David Hundeyin. You have been a blessing to this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by VULCAN(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
This would have made sense if the guy is a security agent.

But since he didn't say he is, I must wonder if there is any sense in this post.

Clearly there isn't

ATEAMS:
Treating security related issues with kid gloves
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Gandollaar(f): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
ayodaisi:
Dss should go after those asap
Oh puleeese! Don't be naive!
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Terrorist sympathizers are pained, read their posts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Crossroad1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Guyman02:
I need to go back and read the story on this Nasco Cornflakes and terrorism link
the story is really an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by jimyjames(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Preator:

True, even though I grew up with nasco products I won't let sentiment weaken my sense of judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.