Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship (77983 Views)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / NASCO CORNFLAKES And Terrorism Sponsorship - David Hundeyin Investigative Report / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Bannali: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Burn Aso Villa with Buhari inside
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by franchasng: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Igbos abhors terrorism.

The number 1 reason Igbos dont align with Hausa-Fulanis is their love for killing innocent souls in the name of a deadly cult called Islam.

Buhari
Pantami
El Rufai

and many more are all core sponsors of Boko Haram and Banditry terrorism in Northern Nigeria and that's why Buhari refused to publish full list of Boko Haram sponsors UAE government helped him to compile.

Dear Muslim youths of the 21st century, please I want to.ask you all, what do you gain in killing other religious people in the name of Islam, why cant you Muslims allow the world to live in peace and focus on global development, technology solutions and scientific innovations that will improve human life, why

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Luckysbab:
Nigerians and the usual knee-jerk reactions that will fade away in a short time.

How some missed out the bigger picture of America sweeping the case under the carpet baffles me. You should be more worried about how the whole terrorism thing seems like a political game and those killed seen as collateral damage.

I hope he will also burn Peter Obi's poster too, since it's all about the trending stories.

Yeah, he and the Americans came to a gentleman's agreement

That was the strangest bit of the tale. Maybe money changed hands or the guy had connections to higherups in Washington

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
A terrorist can put harmful substance in his products to harm people.

Exactly, just like how your people harm us with fake drugs, fake coke and fake products

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by dorodee(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
That story really made me to start looking for alternative to Nasco.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Blackdisciple(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congrats ...

I hope Zlatan ibile will buy he's too
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by witworth(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Anyway na rich people dey chop corn flakes pass and na dem go fit burn their own.
Even if people wey dey go Garri dey sponsor Taliban.
I sure say no poor man go wan evn think to throway him cup of Garri talkless of burning bag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by AuroraB(f): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
ATEAMS:
Treating security related issues with kid gloves
Don't mind empty-heads lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by ojesymsym: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Which story are you guys referring to?
I hope this is not a case of a competitor giving a dog a bad name to hang it?

dorodee:
That story really made me not to start looking for alternative to Nasco.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by sirblend: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
ayodaisi:
Dss should go after those asap

Go after who?

Isa Pantani, Sheik Gumi?

DSS would also be used to achieve the Islam agenda agenda.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Luckysbab:
Nigerians and the usual knee-jerk reactions that will fade away in a short time.

How some missed out the bigger picture of America sweeping the case under the carpet baffles me. You should be more worried about how the whole terrorism thing seems like a political game and those killed seen as collateral damage.

I hope he will also burn Peter Obi's poster too, since it's all about the trending stories.

It appears to be a political conspiracy of some sort, the man was even given some concessions.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by udele1: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by ahnie: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Nasco products have been my favourite since infancy.
Growing up at Rayfield Jos, we used to eat Nasco cornflakes every morning.

Not until David Hundeyin's story broke the internet.

Now, it's Kelloggs or nothing. Whether the story is true or not.

Like for Kelloggs
Share for Nasco
Sweetie pls share the the David hindeyins link to the thread.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by dorodee(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
ojesymsym:
Which story are you guys referring to?
I hope this is not a case of a competitor giving a dog a bad name to hang it?

There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by suffering: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
What do Lebanese immigrants have to gain from African terrorism? Nigerians don’t use their brains before acting like monkeys. At least more cornflakes for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by mfm04622: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Nasco products have been my favourite since infancy.
Growing up at Rayfield Jos, we used to eat Nasco cornflakes every morning.

Not until David Hundeyin's story broke the internet.

Now, it's Kelloggs or nothing. Whether the story is true or not.

Like for Kelloggs
Share for Nasco

That is the danger of fake news!
The company investment involved is NOT NASCO that makes corn flakes and other household things. It was debunked but many did not get the correct story!
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Testimony1988(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Waste of money.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by mandax: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
This same Islamic terrorism has been exported down south. The SE is being devastated by terrorists followed by soldiers who pretending that they are looking for IPOB people and use the oppportunity to kill Igbos and extort money from them.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by GreatrAnalyst: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
iamphilips:
Just the beginning.... It should also be trashed buy supermarkets and markets. I honestly don’t feel Nigerian security agents would do anything solid to go after them. They have people in high places.

They can't do nothing. Those in authority know those perpetrating the evil but won't do nothing, agenda is the agenda, and for as much security agents answer to authority, they are helpless.
That Rtd Commodore on Channel said it all back then that authority knows what's going on, but it is not in their plan to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by blackgold2018(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bornsinner7:
True that.. but that's a signal.. that act alone can cause the company a lot of losses..

If they don't put out a statement to tackle the news flying around.. it is them who would be losing more than the individual..
don't mind the short sighted individual

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Onepeople: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
spiceadole:
Oh.. I thought it was the Nasco Plant in Plateau state that he burnt.

You bought something with your money.. and decided to burn it.

How smart!
Kontunu!!

it was a message oga,their image is at stake even you that is reading it,you got the message, everything should be based on how it have direct benefits to us.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by safetyboot: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
BOYCOTTED NASCO YEARS BACK sad
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by eguarojeona: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Probably burning the wrapper after eating the flakes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by Christistruth00: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
iamphilips:
Just the beginning.... It should also be trashed buy supermarkets and markets. I honestly don’t feel Nigerian security agents would do anything solid to go after them. They have people in high places.

Nigerians need to give it the Kano Hisbah Alcohol Treatment

If the allegations are true

We all loved NASCO biscuits as Children

And FG should Publish the names of the Izala Movement members and give them the same treatment they give the Shiites

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by naturefellow(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thought he set head office on fire!!!
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by ithink7: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

It's bad publicity. Watch how the company will slowly go down.
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
See senselessness. so this serious matter has turned to tribal war?
thebosstrevor1:

Exactly, just like how your people harm us with fake drugs, fake coke and fake products
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by lomprico(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
and I love nasco cornflakes cry
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by OpinionCounts(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
ladyF:
Makes no sense. They already paid for it, company already made profit. grin

Makes a lot of sense.
This is a protest and call for boycott.
A lot of people can be persuaded to toe this line to boycott and stop patronizing all nasco products.
I can bet you, they are already scared and apprehensive of this negative publicity and will wish it doesn't garner more solidarity and spiral into more boycott.

Don't underestimate the power of social media and negative advertising. You can go ask coca cola what happened to their shares after Ronaldo simply shifted their drink away from his press interview desk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by zuchyblink(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
I know alot of people here are terrorist sympathizers,they frown at any thread against terrorism and celebrate blood shed
Re: Nigerian Burns Nasco Cornflakes Over Terrorism Sponsorship by SocialJustice: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
iamphilips:
Read the nasco article by David Hundeyin. Boko haram, ISWAP and others are all part of a larger group bent on islamising Nigeria. Your president, top military and senior government officials are all part of that group.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.