Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN (3583 Views)

My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / My Girls Virginity Wont Break Even With All My Effort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
So my friends and I went out last weekend and behold more than 2MILLION NAIRA spent in one night at Cubana.

Click on the below for the full gist-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVqddJ9PTZw
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
Why should we care? angry

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
See yansh, for constant straffing sake. cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is he the ideal man
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
Watch and share your thoughts
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Dshocker(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
1stExplorer:
So my friends and I went out last weekend and behold more than 2MILLION NAIRA spent in one night by just one guy! Like in this Nigeria o!! Omo!! People get money for this Lagos sha!!!

See him buying the most expensive drinks for them, spraying them money! Omo!!!! E choke!!

Click on the below for the full gist-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVqddJ9PTZw

Aunty big yash e be like say una neva wan marry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Get yourself a baby boy!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just the right thing you need.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Bringing Lagos to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Habib101: 2:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Naso Dem dey eat eat and be fat rubbish, naija women ? I don tire walahi

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Habib101: 2:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Procure:
See yansh, for constant straffing sake. cheesy

That's fat not yansh my man
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Lexusgs430: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2021
He is preparing them for sacrifice............ cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 5:38am On Oct 06, 2021
The best way to turn up in lagos
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Lilsameey: 6:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Una deserve am,..wetin he go don use una do for bed ehn,..no be small grin
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Obaxxx(m): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh cheesy

But little did she and her friends know that both their wombs and destinies are the ATM tongue

That 2m na Nothing compared to wetin the Nigha man don use dem achieve for life grin. Mumu bannies..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Habib101:

That's fat not yansh my man
grin grin these island ladies ehn, just have money. You will knack tyre

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by SenecaTheYonger: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2021
1stExplorer:
The best way to turn up in lagos
m
From some angle, you look like Erica. I’ve always wanted to hate-fvck Erica.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Go big or go home!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have you seen this!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Habib101: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin these island ladies ehn, just have money. You will knack tyre
U mean d fat onec cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Baby girls lavishes 2MILLION NAIRA spent in one night at Cubana.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Have you watched this!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Click on link for full gist.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Kiasa: 2:53am On Oct 07, 2021
How much is that in US dollars?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not so much in dollar.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
So my friends and I went out last weekend and behold more than 2MILLION NAIRA spent in one night at Cubana.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2021
A new vlog .
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Premium Lagos gist$
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
What is the plan this weekend?!!
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Which club in Lagos are you shutting down tonight.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Smartb0y: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lexusgs430:
He is preparing them for sacrifice............ cheesy
dude you be savage
i wan laugh kill myself.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN by Smartb0y: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
m
From some angle, you look like Erica. I’ve always wanted to hate-fvck Erica.
what a confused gender

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things That Can Make A Woman Visit You Often / Why Do You Not Want To Get Married? / How And When Was Your First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.