Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video (31887 Views)

Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy add vegetable grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by osuofia2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shey if we were been ruled by Islamic law shey this kind thing for happen?
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Alexaonfleek: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
just shut up idiot, I am not surprised anyway you're a hoe in uniben, no wonder why you support this useless hoe
It is your sister that is a hoe not me

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Oju4190: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wetin omoyele dey find for dere
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by ollydee: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Flower bawo undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by SmartPolician: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
wunmi590:

Flower? Why not car key? angry

Gerra here men, sapa fans

Haunty, if you buy am car na crime? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Silentmoni(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's so annoying how negativity is promoted in this country....this shameless girl displaying nudity on national tv is being celebrated..na wa oo
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by udemzyudex(m): 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
wunmi590:

Flower? Why not car key? angry

Gerra here men, sapa fans

If dem buy car or give her iPhone 13 una go talk, dem buy flower now, una still dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by oneTIMEman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
Umu mugu
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by MidasO1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Odior Mary Uchehukwu the uniben hoe, I will spread your pictures all over this forum so everyone can see you and take note of you
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by shogsman(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
How have you been useful sọ far to yourself and your immediate family?

Your foolish line of questioning show you yourself are not very useful to your immediate relations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Alexaonfleek: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
just shut up idiot, I am not surprised anyway you're a hoe in uniben, no wonder why you support this useless hoe
Mynd44 rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Pstjoel(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
MuscularDick:
Na wah! Some fans are proud of a lady whose naked pictures are all over the internet. No doubt, she's fast becoming a role model.
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by JOemmy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
No matter how useless u are once u go to bbn show u will always come out with passionate fans who are ready to donate their salaries to buy u expensive gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Obagoally1: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
Zaxbash1:
I get USDT but Na ripper U be

Physical deal is allow
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
No be juju be that ?

Others are getting car surprises and she got flower surprise
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I can feel your pains, lol grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
Flower keh?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by MidasO1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Mynd4.4 rule 2
do you know how many monikers I have already created?
you should have faced me without including my sisters who can feed you and your poverty stricken generations for eternity.
you just messed up by bringing my sisters.
I have kept 50 monikers already to spread your name and pictures on this forum.
the mods go ban tire.
Mary Uchehukwu Odior the uniben hoe with numerous sugar daddies
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by paskal16: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
Dat man there wey follow dey do angel fans, na real okoto
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Truvelisback(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
hetyo:
Useless girl
Her pussy pics is all over the internet
She should be ashamed of herself
Her fans are more useless

Spits
It's her life, not urs. were u expecting her to ignore her fans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Bishopino: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2021
hetyo:
Useless girl

Spits
Well the picture is meaningless. I even have one on my phone, but I cannot touch ooo: na look I just look
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by MidasO1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
shogsman:

Your foolish line of questioning show you yourself are not very useful to your immediate relations
that Alexaonfleek is an undergraduate of University of Benin, she is from Delta State but reside in Lagos, she made a post recently asking for a sugar daddy. so I am not surprised at that comment she made, this is what our society has become, she even insulted my sisters when I tried to correct her.
Her real name is Mary Uchehukwu Odior and I have her pictures and I will spread it all over this forum and her school mates will see her on this forum and know the kind of girl she is..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Noblewealth(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pele oo flower girl.. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by 09085607453king: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
hetyo:
Useless girl

Spits
hmm uncle, you know the shape the colour and the size of her pussy, you even know the different internet that the picture of her pussy is placed. On Sunday you run from church to watch her pussy you keep making noise on nairaland about pussy, you no dey tire?? You hate BBNaija but you watch till the end and if eventually nepa take light Na you go vex pass.... Na waoo
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by 09085607453king: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Silentmoni:
It's so annoying how negativity is promoted in this country....this shameless girl displaying nudity on national tv is being celebrated..na wa oo
Bishop, is the channel the only channel in your house?? You can turn your TV to cartoon or Super sports but you won't because you also enjoy the negativity until you know when the program ended.. Rubbish
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by iamso9ce(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
why e dey pain u, na ur babe
hetyo:
Useless girl

Spits
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKLjX3wWx4k

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUp2EKzA_4I/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is this how she go gather the 90m she promised herself? bouquet of 5k outer 90 meter? E far to complete. Now that WHATSAPP N IG is back, her better client can BUZZ or DM now.
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
MidasO1:
that Alexaonfleek is an undergraduate of University of Benin, she is from Delta State but reside in Lagos, she made a post recently asking for a sugar daddy. so I am not surprised at that comment she made, this is what our society has become, she even insulted my sisters when I tried to correct her.
Her real name is Mary Uchehukwu Odior and I have her pictures and I will spread it all over this forum and her school mates will see her on this forum and know the kind of girl she is..

gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.