Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video (31906 Views)

Mark Angel Surprise Emmanuella With A Car On Her 10th Birthday / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Regina Daniels And Mother, Rita Arrive Cape Town. Welcomed With Flowers & Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by mrkings84(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Congrats to her. She even deserve the whole bush......
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Isobug: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
How have you been useful sọ far to yourself and your immediate family?

Does this your question justify the content of the comment of the person you just quoted ?

Immorality is immorality, no matter how you see it or try to defend it. You rather condemn and not support, for your Children's sake
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Silentmoni(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Borrow sense as you no get any..
09085607453king:
Bishop, is the channel the only channel in your house?? You can turn your TV to cartoon or Super sports but you won't because you also enjoy the negativity until you know when the program ended.. Rubbish
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by giftedshantel(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmm
I reserve my comment
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Bamzyriches451: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
This one na some people role model
Tuee
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Anna91: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Anna91: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Angel Explains why she feels betrayed by Cross Toke mends their relationship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVnD5HqmQtA
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Are these not the same YOUTHS who complain bitterly about Buhari?
Or are these the IDIOTIC WING of those youths?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Habib101: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
This angel ugly Sha see her nose like plate
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by vickydevoka(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Numerouno94:
U guys will b shocked at the massive endorsement deals Angel will henceforth bag. Don't b surprised wen she's bn made an ambassador for children empowerment. Immorality sells fast in Nigeria.
So u de real deal, n u still Never blow
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by MoneyTrees(m): 5:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Alexaonfleek: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2021
MidasO1:
that Alexaonfleek is an undergraduate of University of Benin, she is from Delta State but reside in Lagos, she made a post recently asking for a sugar daddy. so I am not surprised at that comment she made, this is what our society has become, she even insulted my sisters when I tried to correct her.
Her real name is Mary Uchehukwu Odior and I have her pictures and I will spread it all over this forum and her school mates will see her on this forum and know the kind of girl she is..
If you have any proof of what you accused me of here I dare u to put it
You accused me of something I'm not,I don't know how you got my name because I've probably posted it here on nl.
You just went through my Posts like the jobless fool you are and concluded I'm a uniben student grin grin
Lol grin
I don't know how you got my pictures either,but NL to me is like any other social media like Facebook.
I've posted my picture here once and I know my school people here,so your cheap dirty blackmail won't work on me
If you can accuse me of being something I'm not when you don't know me,I will accuse your sister of the sane thing
Id!0t. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Alexaonfleek: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2021
MidasO1:

do you know how many monikers I have already created?
you should have faced me without including my sisters who can feed you and your poverty stricken generations for eternity.
you just messed up by bringing my sisters.
I have kept 50 monikers already to spread your name and pictures on this forum.
the mods go ban tire.
Mary Uchehukwu Odior the uniben hoe with numerous sugar daddies
Lol
I no dey do oshofree work like your sisters grin
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by deeva2: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
NO MATTER HOW BAD ONE MAY BE..E GO SHA GET SUPPORTERS OR LOVERS...NAIJA DONT CELEBRATE BRAINS ANYMORE BUT MONEY, FAME AND NUDITY
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Kdon2: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
You can only see but can't remove it,so what are you on about?lol

No mind the idiot! Body dey pepper him for nothing. He go just die
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by Numerouno94(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
vickydevoka:
So u de real deal, n u still Never blow

Wetin b ur definition of "blow"?
Re: Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video by daniella45(f): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
just look at rubbish
which flower is that one sef

after disgracing women
a girl made in the likeness of the devil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) / ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida / Throwback Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With 2 Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.