Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen (30611 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by CzarChris(m): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2021
This is some painful sh*t to read.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by CzarChris(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
This is some painful sh*t to read. The elders say, "that someone who was insulted and told the he/she would be useless and that person actually ends up being useless is worst than a fool"

Continue.

1 Like

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by franchasng: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Southeast houses 85% of Nigerias natural gas reserve. If you doubt me, use Google or check NNPC data.

Natural gas alone has made so many countries rich.

Southeast have a lot of crude oil reserve that have not yet been explored by the Nigerian government in their desperate effort to spite Igbos, undermine Southeast State economic strength and to discourage Igbos from seeking for secession from Nigeria, unlike in Niger Delta regions that almost all of its crude oil sites have been explored.

Mind you, after the civil war, Hausa-Fulanis controlled Nigerian government made sure they took away most known crude oil producing communities in Southeast and gave to Southsouth states just to ensure they destroy Southeast economic strength yet Igbos remain the most successful tribe by population in Nigeria.

Many Yorubas and Hausas that look down on Southeast dont travel, most haven't left their home state or traveled beyond Lagos, so they believe the world starts and end in Lagos or Abuja, but when any eventually visits Southeast, they are usually left in shock, I have a lot of them like that.

Because you see a lot of Igbos living in Lagos, Abuja, etc doesn't mean all Igbos run away from Southeast, what a fools talk.

Total number of Igbos living in Lagos are not even up to 0.2% of Igbos living in Aba or Onitsha cities alone. Igbos are densely populated, after Hausa it is Igbos in population, forget any fake Nigerian census or statistics which is always prepared to undermine Igbos and their strength. Forget INEC register because most Igbos dont even register talk more of voting because they have lost interest in Nigeria due to Nigerian government failures and corruption which pains most Igbo youths.

Igbos dont only live in Southwest and North like some ignorant Yoruba youths believe, go to China they are there in millions, South Korea, India, Brazil, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, France, Vietnam, Tanzania, just name any country, Igbos have the largest Nigerian population there.

The only countries Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are much in number than Igbos are UK, Saudi Arabia, and all the Muslim countries.

No other place, and then Bini people mostly in Italy and some other European countries, the rest are filled with Igbos.

So I laugh at ignorant Nigerians who joke with Igbos, no wonder Nigerian government and the whole North trembles whenever Igbos cough, because they know what Igbos can do and have done in the past, Igbo bu eze, Igbo ndi oma cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2021
onumadu:
The man lied of course, but assuming he said the truth, it is a badge of honor to say that Igbo turn money into more money.
That is exactly what the Jews do, and they rule the world for it. They own countries and tell them how to mine their minerals.
Turning money into more money is the only thing a nation needs to thrive and become great.
Without knowing how to make more money, a country remains a third world backward country regardless of whatever natural resource it has.
Some call it the resource curse.
Next!

Actually, the number one business in Ibo Land, as in most parts of Nigeria is buying imported goods and selling them at a profit.

You have some manufacturing, but at the end of the day, that's not the main business.

Meanwhile, Israel is an industrial country, which relies on its industries to grow. They don't engage in mass importation like in Ibo Land.

And it isn't an Ibo problem...every tribe does the same thing.

We are all under the resource curse. We all rely on revenue from export of raw materials, and use the same revenue to import and import and imprt.

And no, I am not attacking your tribe...I am attacking all African countries, and a lot of Asian and even some Latin American countries...because that's how most of them live. Many Asian counties have woken up...like now, China is the world leader in producing televisions. Along with Japan and SOuth Korea.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Kinematics: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2021
No b today we know say SE is a barren landlocked erosion ravaged red mud...

6 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2021
franchasng:
Southeast houses 85% of Nigerias natural gas reserve. If you doubt me, use Google or check NNPC data.

Natural gas alone has made so many countries rich.

Southeast have a lot of crude oil reserve that have not yet been explored by the Nigerian government in their desperate effort to spite Igbos, undermine Southeast State economic strength and to discourage Igbos from seeking for secession from Nigeria, unlike in Niger Delta regions that almost all of its crude oil sites have been explored.

Mind you, after the civil war, Hausa-Fulanis controlled Nigerian government made sure they took away most known crude oil producing communities in Southeast and gave to Southsouth states just to ensure they destroy Southeast economic strength yet Igbos remain the most successful tribe by population in Nigeria.

Many Yorubas and Hausas that look down on Southeast dont travel, most haven't left their home state or traveled beyond Lagos, so they believe the world starts and end in Lagos or Abuja, but when any eventually visits Southeast, they are usually left in shock, I have a lot of them like that.

Because you see a lot of Igbos living in Lagos, Abuja, etc doesn't mean all Igbos run away from Southeast, what a fools talk.

Total number of Igbos living in Lagos are not even up to 0.2% of Igbos living in Aba or Onitsha cities alone. Igbos are densely populated, after Hausa it is Igbos in population, forget any fake Nigerian census or statistics which is always prepared to undermine Igbos and their strength. Forget INEC register because most Igbos dont even register talk more of voting because they have lost interest in Nigeria due to Nigerian government failures and corruption which pains most Igbo youths.

Igbos dont only live in Southwest and North like some ignorant Yoruba youths believe, go to China they are there in millions, South Korea, India, Brazil, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, Spain, France, Vietnam, Tanzania, just name any country, Igbos have the largest Nigerian population there.

The only countries Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis are much in number than Igbos are UK, Saudi Arabia, and all the Muslim countries.

No other place, and then Bini people mostly in Italy and some other European countries, the rest are filled with Igbos.

So I laugh at ignorant Nigerians who joke with Igbos, no wonder Nigerian government and the whole North trembles whenever Igbos cough, because they know what Igbos can do and have done in the past, Igbo bu eze, Igbo ndi oma cheesy

It is one thing to have natural gas, but it is another thing to use that natrual gas......to benefit the world.

So you got natural gas? Good. What do you do when the price of the gas falls below the sustenance level for your area.?

Natural resources are all nice, but developed countries grow on using natural resources to make products for the world.

So stop boasting. Same goes for your Yourba and HAUSA friends. Boast of your manufacturing capacity, and your capacity to export manufactured goods.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Freebills12: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
BigSarah:
IPOB see yourself..

Here's a test for all IPOB members, Take a look at the activities of UGM and ESN in the South East with the eyes and senses of a Non IPOB mentality and judge if they're doing the right thing.

Can't believe this made front page, kia nawa o

In your small brain you think Ipob is responsible for these killings, ask again. You have being in South East before, whenever the FG wants to do something in the south East these killings will start and one nonsense operation by military will take place. Is IPob also responsible for the killings during Endsars protest? I don't mean Lekki massacre. The government of the day should stop the trash. UGM is govt sponsored insecurity threat to discredit IPOB. I am not a member of IPOB but we know when the difference between kite and gun

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by tola1006: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
onumadu:
The man lied of course, but assuming he said the truth, it is a badge of honor to say that Igbo turn money into more money.
That is exactly what the Jews do, and they rule the world for it. They own countries and tell them how to mine their minerals.
Turning money into more money is the only thing a nation needs to thrive and become great.
Without knowing how to make more money, a country remains a third world backward country regardless of whatever natural resource it has.
Next!

Is that the essence of the message?You only chose to massage your ego with the compliment which we all appreciate the igbo for no doubt but the truth and compelling message he gave on the obstinacy of the igbos will lead to nothing but tears and gnashing of teeth....you chose to ignore.......no matter how far you go on a wrong road, you can never arrive at the right place

4 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Sunday2021: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2021
Ipob will start insulting Yoruba and hausa instead of replying Dokubo.

8 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2021
Asari Dokunbo is Making Sense and Stating a FACT for the First Time

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Ify3: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
See Asari Dokunbo an Igbo man from Okrika rubbishing his Igbo brothers grin

How's a truth a rubbish. People killing their own people in the name of self determination? It's high time you people stopped all these insensitivity and face the real fact. The Unknown Gun Men are the ESN/IPOB militants. PERIOD.
Abum nwa afo Igbo. Kwuo ezi okwu k'obodo anyi di mma.

5 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Moneymakeman: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2021
seunmsg:
We the people of “SE/SS” in the mud!

Make I leave the thread before potopoto go reach me grin grin grin

I wonder how u afonjas think that south south will now b on the side of backstabbers to vote one thief in London or one fake pastor. Much as u try 2015 backstabbing will be reciprocated

Out of thread before afonja eddeots start mining skull for ritual here

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Starz825(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2021
onumadu:
Next!
Didn't you read the message he was trying to pass after saying they turn money into more money....
He said if they continue to kill one another... turning Money into more money will be difficult to achieve because buz won't move forward therefore making SE a desolate place completely....

6 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by zinizta: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Questions for you, so that you will know that you are full of hate and bad blood.

Can you kindly show me what Alhasan said about the killing of Yoruba's by bandist in OYO and Ekiti villages earlier in the year?

Can you show me what your Alhasan has said about the fighter jets bombing boko haram in some parts of the north? So that one going on there will build the north ABI?

Only God knows why all these envy for the Igbos where it is coming from....

Kindly go and remove that plank in your eyes first....

I don't think it is envy.

You guys unwittingly make enemies out of potential allies and because of a great deal of ambition too, you guys over reach for the best similar to Lot, Abraham's nephew choosing choice lands for himself.

One day, Biafra will be actualized but it remain to be seen what and what parts will constitute it cos according to the Biafrans now, present day Delta and Edo states is also Biafra....Benue is also Biafra....it is confusing to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Newton85: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2021
anorexicmuster:

1.If you are a black man, you are most likely a descendant of Ham

2.If you know your bible well, it was Canaan , the son of Ham, not all of Ham's descendants...Canaan alone...that was cursed.

Genesis 9 vs 25-27.
I'm a black man, and I'm not a descendant of any nonsensical Ham. Stick that your silly book of fairytales, myths, and absurdity to your ass, the world doesn't revolve around it.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by AC4GOD(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106486225]Not a fan of this man, but I agree with him, that whole region is unproductive and not viable for any serious economic activity.

This is the reason why generation after generation of people from that part of Nigeria must leave and go to other parts of Nigeria fore their daily bread and survival.

The SE is also too hostile, restless and inhospitable for the people of SE and businesses.

Life is a living hell and the fact that terrorists are now in control of the whole region..

Imagine if business owners like Dangote are in the SE, they are definitely up in flames by now.

The SE even for the people of SE should be a no go area, it's currently a mass refugee area where people are confined and ruled with brutal and violent force, where basic human life rights like freedom of movement and even speech doesn't exist, say the wrong thing for step out of your house at the wrong time means serious beating or instant death.

The SE and the Igbo race are slowly inching off the cliff..

Then allow them to go since they are not important to you,you say no
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2021
Newton85:
I'm a black man, and I'm not a descendant of any nonsensical Ham. Stick that your silly book of fairytales, myths, and absurdity to your ass, the world doesn't revolve around it.

My response wasn't to you, it was to someone else.

Also, the aim was to correct an old racist trope.(the curse of Ham trope)..that black men are 'cursed' because they are 'Hamites' (and a good number of Hamites aren't black even).

And if you don't believe in any religious book, why should whatever the religious book says about your ancestry bother you so much, since it is(after all) a bunch of fairytales.?

Relax. The world does not rotate around you.

Good morning.
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by kingthreat(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
360degreess:
Ipob online miscreants will start masturbating on this thread now grin grin cheesy grin

Yes oo. They will be cumming all over the place grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by dallasi: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Questions for you, so that you will know that you are full of hate and bad blood.

Can you kindly show me what Alhasan said about the killing of Yoruba's by bandist in OYO and Ekiti villages earlier in the year?

Can you show me what your Alhasan has said about the fighter jets bombing boko haram in some parts of the north? So that one going on there will build the north ABI?

Only God knows why all these envy for the Igbos where it is coming from....

Kindly go and remove that plank in your eyes first....

No be me talk am ,

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by nerd004: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Is Okrika now Igbo

Help me ask this land grabbing Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Juoflife1(f): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
This thread oozes so much hate.. Why?? A lot of people here are not different from our heartless politicians. How can a place develop with this kind of hatred amongst its people?
People from other countries are reading what y'all are writing. This is terrible and shouldn't even be on front page. I don't know what nairaland stands to gain bringing this kinds of stupid thread to frontpage.
For asari, a place is barren, but have you asked yourself why the govt does not want to let them go? They are not productive and they want to go, why hold them back? Why keep something that is not productive? People like asari, ffk and reno should not even be given audience. The 3 idiots are a disgrace to us.
Nigeria cannot be better like this oo. Change or break away. Infact, a break is best. Nigeria is not created by God. It was created by a British man.

Y'all should stop the hate abeg. Normal people around the world come to nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by criuze(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
tctrills:
The Glutton is telling you the truth.

Since truth is relative

I think you find your own truth

Don't you doubt the possibility of truth from a Glutton, whose the truth may change when his supplies cut
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Moorish: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Juoflife1:
This thread oozes so much hate.. Why?? A lot of people here are not different from our heartless politicians. How can a place develop with this kind of hatred amongst its people?
People from other countries are reading what y'all are writing. This is terrible and shouldn't even be on front page. I don't know what nairaland stands to gain bringing this kinds of stupid thread to frontpage.
For asari, a place is barren, but have you asked yourself why the govt does not want to let them go? They are not productive and they want to go, why hold them back? Why keep something that is not productive? People like asari, ffk and reno should not even be given audience. The 3 idiots are a disgrace to us.
Nigeria cannot be better like this oo. Change or break away. Infact, a break is best. Nigeria is not created by God. It was created by a British man.

Y'all should stop the hate abeg. Normal people around the world come to nairaland.
I agree with your post
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by rickyrex(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
I see those who are quick to attack ipob on social media... And say rubbish things that don't even profer solution as people who reason below their anus... And if well checked some of your states have little or nothing to offer to Nigeria thereby acting like a slave to the Fulanis.. to even be called weaklings. Igbos are not slaves they are masters of their own and if the government can not apply a common sense by calling for a dialogue in other to calm the rising tention in the East... Instead acting as if they are the sole owner of this dead country called nigeria....then shut up let ipob deal the with issue the way they think will drag Nigeria government into discussion. Country that have never been this divided some of you are making it look as if ipob is the only one dividing this country

2 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Moorish: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Biafra and oduduwa are spiritual

Nigeria is holding back the indigenous arts, architecture and technologies God put in our unique DNAs

I am an oduduwan, descendant of the mighty moors who conquered the Iberian peninsula for close to a thousand years

I have a role to play in freeing the yoruba race

You have your role too

Nigeria was destined to fail we can never love each other equally

I do love the yoruba and Igbo tribes, my favorite of the black races

I want them free

Peace

3 Likes

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by MEGAWATCH: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
zinizta:

I don't think it is envy.

You guys unwittingly make enemies out of potential allies and because of a great deal of ambition too, you guys over reach for the best similar to Lot, Abraham's nephew choosing choice lands for himself.

One day, Biafra will be actualized but it remain to be seen what and what parts will constitute it cos according to the Biafrans now, present day Delta and Edo states is also Biafra....Benue is also Biafran....it is confusing to say the least.

Let me tell you something,

We all know that Biafra struggle is all about injustice in Nigeria, Like Okey Ndibe said; we all have Biafra in us if you are fighting against the injustice in Nigeria.

In every struggle for survival, wrong statements and mistakes are made. But for one who am also going through the same suffering with start making it look like he is better off with the enemy......makes the whole scenario look so funny.

The number of people killed by the bandits in Yoruba Land is the highest in the south but it makes no meaning to him. But anytime he sees a gun shot in the east......ahh, third world war has started for him.

What a life......and you want me to believe it's not envy, please kindly tell me what it is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Sholaco: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Wow let sit down and watch the show indeed
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by zinizta: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

Let me tell you something,

We all know that Biafra struggle is all about injustice in Nigeria, Like Okey Ndibe said; we all have Biafra in us if you are fighting against the injustice in Nigeria.

In every struggle for survival, wrong statements and mistakes are made. But for one who am also going through the same suffering with start making it look like he is better off with the enemy......makes the whole scenario look so funny.

The number of people killed by the bandits in Yoruba Land is the highest in the south but it makes no meaning to him. But anytime he sees a gun shot in the east......ahh, third world war has started for him.

What a life......and you want me to believe it's not envy, please kindly tell me what it is?

Valid point
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by blackmaine: 9:25am On Oct 06, 2021
This one na Mumu , Go rescue your so called Niger Delta ...3% for Ndi mumu, Make South East be Barren land we no care
Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by nerd004: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2021
Taba21:

Is Okrika now Igbo

Help me ask dem ooo after smoking isikwatu Ganga and listening to radio Biafra ,,, they would even believe the whole world came out from biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen by Sholaco: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Asari Dokubo is the least person to talk down on the south east, his nuisance value has been eroded and only seen as empty barrel in the scheme of things.
Hahahahahaha stupid man from useless region, today you can quote lai Mohammed the man you and your ancestors hate? Mutula

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.