Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What I Did To A Lady Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady Today (4290 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by DannyXpress: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2021
To be honest with you bro you're still a nice guy....the reason you did that was to feel important and call yourself a redpiller on nairaland but yhe truth is you're not.

This is not the ways of a redpiller...your first nice guy attitude was wooing her and asking her for out for a date, redpilers don't do that

If you had played your game well from the start, she would offer herself willingly and look for your house by all means and pay you a visit.

You acted too nice and childish bro
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by shege45: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Obaxxx:
lipsrsealed
Op, grin. You be full-time olodo......

But let's come to think of it...Are bannies not really brainless? undecided. You said you can't visit a guy at his place,but you wanna meet him up at an eatery undecided.

This op just reminded me of what one of my nigha did to a banny he was lashing..All of a sudden,she picked up a quarrel and was ignoring my friend..So we drew a map and decided to teach her a lesson that was similar to that of the op....We disguised and started calling her..the funny part was that she even went along with her friend grin. Na so my guy fool them to the extent that she started to rain insults on my guy..
You go like make ur sister visit person wey she just dey get to know for him house?

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin grin I am just laughing grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by stefflos: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stupidity at it's peak
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Crunchyg3: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
Babara1994:
So I was wooing this campus babe recently, I decided to see her one on one eventually. She told me she was going to meet me at one popular eatery instead of my place.

Having swallowed some redpills, I decided to teach her some lessons. I told her I'll be ready to buy her anything she orders for, and I'll be waiting inside the eatery.
grin She came this evening (8pm), all the way from her house, looking for me inside the eatery. Meanwhile I was at home eating my bread and butter.

When she got there, she told me she couldn't see me. I told her I was inside the next eatery, which was 150# from the first. Na so babe run go find me for that eatery. grin

When she could couldn't find me there, she became so angry and told me I had wasted her time grin before nko? cheesy

She went back home and sent series of VN to me, showing her anger. I then told her I had ordered for pizza and icecream already and I was waiting at the ATM area. Na so this babe carry okada dey find me grin

When she got there, I blocked her on WhatsApp immediately.

I'm currently on the next lady.

Her plan was to chop me, but I ended up chopping her money. Ladies, don't try to play smart with me. I'm a redpiller.

Sorry to disappoint you. This is not redpill I guess you are new to redpill maybe at the anger stage . This is pure foolishness

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by debbydams(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Babara1994:
So I was wooing this campus babe recently, I decided to see her one on one eventually. She told me she was going to meet me at one popular eatery instead of my place.

Having swallowed some redpills, I decided to teach her some lessons. I told her I'll be ready to buy her anything she orders for, and I'll be waiting inside the eatery.
grin She came this evening (8pm), all the way from her house, looking for me inside the eatery. Meanwhile I was at home eating my bread and butter.

When she got there, she told me she couldn't see me. I told her I was inside the next eatery, which was 150# from the first. Na so babe run go find me for that eatery. grin

When she could couldn't find me there, she became so angry and told me I had wasted her time grin before nko? cheesy

She went back home and sent series of VN to me, showing her anger. I then told her I had ordered for pizza and icecream already and I was waiting at the ATM area. Na so this babe carry okada dey find me grin

When she got there, I blocked her on WhatsApp immediately.

I'm currently on the next lady.

Her plan was to chop me, but I ended up chopping her money. Ladies, don't try to play smart with me. I'm a redpiller.

smiles, u'v won a price, undecided
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Skyfornia(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is not good...
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
That was a childish, stupid and unreasonable act.
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nah Owu, Sapa dey worry you.

If a girl knows you are comfortable, she won't be dragging you to eatery.
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Bashnigga(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hahahahaha!!! Sapa fever
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Berezuski: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Perhaps some of you are abusing this redpill stuff or perhaps you dont even know what it means
Whats redpill about this nonsense?
You met a girl that is as childish(assuming the story is even true) as you and youre talking about redpill
And how did you eat her money?
Did she took the 150 from your atm?
Ah
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Anfield247(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2021
debbydams:
smiles, u'v won a price, undecided
debbydams, Big sis, he won nothing. I hate guys that are too tricky!
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Fiscus105(m): 3:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Innobee99:
I know most ladies deserve this but this is a big No bro. U were the one that invited her, since she doesn't want to come to your house the best is to terminate all appointments with her rather than this childish attitude.

Plus how much u get to even spend on her sef?

If I invited a lady I met online, if she comes and not like my face, I used to give them transport fare back, even for those who don't want to collect, I will still give. Why? I was the one who invited
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Innobee99(m): 4:51am On Oct 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

If I invited a lady I met online, if she comes and not like my face, I used to give them transport fare back, even for those who don't want to collect, I will still give. Why? I was the one who invited
Exactly bro. We know most ladies are bad in this generation but sometimes we guys do the worse
Re: What I Did To A Lady Today by Fiscus105(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Innobee99:
Exactly bro. We know most ladies are bad in this generation but sometimes we guys do the worse

What you know you bigger than, u bigger than it.

Even if I buy food for lady and she leaves, I'm not yet bothered.

Adage says, if you don't loose you won't see to pick.

Girls that chop money and run today, the guy can still chop her 5-10 years to come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me / Guys If You Are Rich,don't Beg A Girl For Love Or Sex / Eye Opener For Guys Who Can't Keep Their Pant Up When They See Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.