Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52498 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Oya come for counseling.. grin

You need it..

Fake pastor on the beat. grin

I don't believe in churches and pastors, so unless you're a counselor from...?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Arijude:
give her head? So you fit give head? Do you know the dangers involved?

yeah....all nuclear bombs would go off...i know the dangers....
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Pastors are evil. They steal, kill and destroy once given the opportunity. They have hurt a lot of people and continue hiding under fake repentance and their reputation.

So I can understand that it is the pastor in the story who wants to lure the man's wife with his position and title into having sex with him. Later he will claim he has repented and people will believe that.
I'm asking of your personal experiences with pastors not hear say?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lilvicky68(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Fake pastor on the beat. grin

I don't believe in churches and pastors, so unless you're a counselor from...?
Public counselor..

And I don't receive payments in cash.. cool

Well you must believe in something and I'm ready to hear..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Blackdisciple(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..

I was about to say that bro...

All these married men that don't stay in one place I think this format is fine....

Just try and get the wife phone number and start doing the what's app thing honestly instead of having emotional trauma on your wife cheatings do the same too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Qatar2022: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
How do I report a winners chapel pastor?

Do I confront her about again or just tell her people?

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Edit : for those asking, we were friends for many years even before we got married. I didn't marry her cos of virginity. Who virginity help?

I married her cos she was my friend and we were compatible
Why are you hiding potential cheating wife, expose it before it's too late, tell her parents and your own parents
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Batam:

I'm asking of your personal experiences with pastors not hear say?
What is hearsay about people I know and went to mediations with on the matter of evil thieves, killers and destroyers?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What is hearsay about people I know and went to mediations with on the matter of evil thieves, killers and destroyers?
What of if you become a pastor tomorrow
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lilvicky68(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You must live in the North East to be experiencing all this.. grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Matrixlord2021:

Hmmm,God would have mercy.it is better you go and pray and fast that your wife should confess
This matter is spiritual.its not about pastor only,your wife has been bewitched and seduced and you need to pray which bondage she is in exactly.dont take vengeance .your wife might be only confiding in the pastor because of what SHE CANT TELL YOU OR HER INACCESIBILITY.i know of people who run under the cover of their pastor when they commit terrible things.
If you pray God would reveal the situation to you.
If you don't and take action,I won't be surprised if she is not even doing anything with the pastor and you based your evidence only on what's app chat.
God is the only one that can reveal to you the truth.
Women are easily susceptible to deceat.if a woman notices that a man is caring she would fall into his arms no matter her status
If you love her start caring for her spiritual needs also .

forget...the matter is not spiritual.

na why pastors dey scam unable be this.

spirituality is the problem of many people

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by tunize(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
How possible is it for a wife not to be so interested not to be having sex to the point that she could stay up to one year
Either she doesn't feel her husband no more
Or
She's getting it from somewhere somehow or mayb self servicing herself cos that line of not interested in sex nor follow abi is sex not part of the marriage?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Algold: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Screenshot all the messages and send it to Winners chapel headquarters...
He don't deserve to stand on the pulpit to call God's name.
He is into immoral act and preach against immorality. If going by your words is true.
You will do a lot of good if u expose that pastor so he don't lead others into hell even if it cost you your marriage.
Your wife has been possess by demon she need deliverance.
You mention that the pastor always has her to delete the chats so u will not see it.

Do you know how many things she has deleted

Immorality; God dislike it to the core
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

You must live in the North East to be experiencing all this.. grin

It's pastors cheesy wink wink
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

Public counselor..

And I don't receive payments in cash.. cool

Well you must believe in something and I'm ready to hear..

Lol. I believe in vacations.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Batam:

What of if you become a pastor tomorrow

I would rather remain a sinner.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lilvicky68(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. I believe in vacations.
Oya let's talk one now and another one in 10years time..

You will sponsor the former and I will sponsor the later..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lilvicky68(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Beautiful sinner grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What are your personal experiences with muslim clerics(alfa) and herbalist since all pastors are evil?
Are you a pagan or athiest?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Amhappy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2021
This is the best advice I've seen on nairaland. Me sef learnt something from this.
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Mentholated: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
UcLloyd:

This is poo. What too many American romantic movies can cause. Clean her ears lol. The wife is stupid and disrespectful. U were caught, yet u continued. In this life, peace of mind is everything. If the Op stays with that lady, one day she will kill him with heart break and stress. If she can still go ahead and keep Unholy communication with her pastor after the husband asked her not to, she doesn't deserve that home. Divorce won't kill ur kid Op, but your wife can kill u with stress and heart break, Use your head

Adults should stop all these emotional blackmail and selfishness in marriage. No one is perfect and can give you all you need or want in marriage. Marriage involves sacrifices, manage what you have and build on it.

OP, so long as you provide for your family to the best of your ability, do not cheat on your wife and do not abuse her physically, you are not at fault here.

One truth most women will never tell men is that a woman cannot love a man. A woman can either fear, respect or despise a man. Women generally despise weak men so ask yourself

Do my wife fear me? If your wife was married to Pablo Escobar will she be chatting with her pastor? No one should get submission from anyone with fear so I do not subscribe to this type of relationship but I hope you get my point here.

Ask yourself, Do my wife respect me? the answer is NO, that leaves us with the third option, you are weak.

A man should always be in control of his home and relationships. Forget about all the things people tell you about fulfilling a woman s physical, emotional, physiological and financial needs. Once a woman is in a relationship with a man in control, she subconsciously aligns her needs to match up with the extent to which her man provides.

Let me tell you what to do

1. As a man, never get a third party invoked in your relationship with women except you are leaving the relationship and that decision should be absolute. Gather all your evidences and keep them to yourself. No one should know what is going on in your marriage, no in-laws, no pastors, no one.

2. Always develop yourself into a man other men admire and a man other women want to Bleep. For the first, work hard, accept more responsibilities, be confident, be social, be richer. For the second, be physically fit, smell nice, dress well, have a good sense of humour and keep female friends.

3. Be decisive in your home. Lead your wife.

4. On the issue of sex, no normal human being hates sex, they just desire a certain partner.

5. Start with all I listed above and I assure you in 3 months time, your wife will be pushing you to have sex with her in order not to lose you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by brightDdon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
[quote author=truthCoder post=106491779]hnmmm.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

you are a true councilor..
Hope ,,see to this council.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by brightDdon(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
God bless you
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by hpmoney(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
brightDdon:
God bless you
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

Pls reach me on my email. Thanks emmanuelariyibi0@gmail.com
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by bobluck: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

Oga is she a child?? I dont understand all these sermon to a man that need energy to go and look for money and his wife behaving shamelessly. The truth here is that some women will never change.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Karlosorji(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If he does that, the yeye pastor will place some Heavenly curses on his head grin
who curses epp?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by bet9ja(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2021
bobluck:

Oga is she a child?? I dont understand all these sermon to a man that need energy to go and look for money and his wife behaving shamelessly. The truth here is that some women will never change.

My brother, wetin man go do na. Women dey call you, you dey talk say you dey work. Abeg Tell me, if you work finish collect the money, no be the same woman go still college am. I think he gave the best advice.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by FFA: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

EXPERIENCE ...............

You will win her back
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
Just tell the pastor to leave your wife or better still go to the church and openly say it....that's how they will answering daddy or papa dey mess around anyhow...most of them are wolves in sheep's clothing...
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by descarado: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Pastor shocked
I jump and pass.

In as much as I hate politicians especially Nigerian politicians, I will readily embrace them instead of our pastors.
Most selfish, wicked and greedy fellas.
How many homes have they broken?
Or is it abortion, they have fathered countless children, perverts, I saw through them at a very young age so they never tripped me. Met some high and mighty ones and not for once did I see them as special.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Batam:

What are your personal experiences with muslim clerics(alfa) and herbalist since all pastors are evil?
Are you a pagan or athiest?

All religious leaders are evil within.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by jimmychang: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Harmony92:
Op learn how to listen to ur wife biko, she is more comfortable talking to her pastor because he listen to her.

Mtchwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.