Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52327 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Karemarealty288(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2021
If you don't take the bull by the horn the pastor will remain a winner man all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by amnesty7: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
How sure are you the ultimate has not been done since?
Meanwhile, many mumus will believe when the idiot tells them on pulpit that "God tells me this and that..." while he is finishing both their tithes and wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by TooMuchStuff: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
How do I report a winners chapel pastor?

Do I confront her about again or just tell her people?

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Hahahahahah... !

Very easy. Just connect to the higher ranking Pastor in the state and shoot ya arrow directly. Leave the rest to my Papa Oyedepo. He's expert in containing their libido.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by illicit(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2021
Divorce her
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Myhusband(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

nice input but this pastor ehn, and na God called that one too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by agbangam: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Elonmuzk(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
A man must do all these to win his wife back? That's a lot of work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by AngelicBeing: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
shocked
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Safemoon: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Bro I understand the root of the problem.she is not into sex with you which makes you feel her attachment to the pastor may be the cause.

Just call the pastor directly and gently ask him to stop any form of discussion with you wife,let him know it's distracting your family.

If he continues then you report the pastor to his pastor or GO, your wife to her family.

Another thing is maybe your wife is not sexually attracted to you try find out why and how to solve it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Elonmuzk:
A man must do all these to win his wife back? That's a lot of work.

women are like windows operating system o...once e get virus, na serious work to clean it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Drunet: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Get in touch with the Pastor, confront him and threaten toexpose him with prove to his church member and also too get him arrested by the police. he will flee from your wife immediately.
How did I know?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Olumaeme: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
I will tell you a bitter truth.
Your wife will likely not quit through this your advocacies and pity party strategies. She will only quit when there's problem with that Pastor or you force her to quit.

The fact that you saw the chats, confronted her and she continued shows that you have lost your respect as a man.

You are working very hard to make her happy by providing for the home and the best way to pay you back is getting emotional with another man.

if I'm in your shoes, I'll send her out, but since you don't have the balls, get the screenshot of the chats and confront the pastor and also report her to her family, especially her Dad, because I can bet that her mum is probably aware already as women hardly do something without putting their mum in the know.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Harmony92(f): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Op learn how to listen to ur wife biko, she is more comfortable talking to her pastor because he listen to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by edoairways: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2021
englishmart:
Women cheat a lot, just that they are way more surreptitious and careful. There is a saying that most women are more loyal to their pastors than they are to their husbands.

A pastor, of all people, shouldn't be putting an asunder.
This statement is a big fat lie. What a generalistic statement

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by mybiz234: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If he does that, the yeye pastor will place some Heavenly curses on his head grin

Heavenly curse my foot
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

If he does that, the yeye pastor will place some Heavenly curses on his head grin

nothing like curse....if pastor curse you, curse him back with the pro plus version

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by coronavirus19: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..
grin Do me I do you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Godbless3(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Bros as simple as abc. You wife has have sex with the pastor.
If not, why did the pastor ask her to clear the chat so you won't see?
Any married woman that can stay a year without the husband dickson has probably been collecting it somewhere else.
You wanted to tell her mother and she beg you not to? it is deep.
When you 1st confront her, she denied it? If nothing happen then why lie or deny?
Don't be deceive and go for DNA test if you guys have a child in the marraige.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Baitullah: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2021
"She can flirt with a pastor but can't answer her sexual obligation" Nonsense!
Bro;

She doesn't respect you

She ain't sexually attracted to you

Oga be straight with your wife. Make it look like you can fire her anytime she goes beyond limits not tolerable. Take a step back and reevaluate her.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration

TruthCoder, learn to use OR.
Do you think all men are headmasters? God forbid bad thing.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by bandol(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Get the phone number of the Pastor's wife and report to her.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Llyodsjids(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
Damnnnn
U Sabi this thing abeg..
Hands up.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by highchief1: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
men when no Dey cheat Dey quick die.try Dey cheat bros it helps.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by causewahala: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
A lot of Christian homes are going through this.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by YeyeGbami: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..

LOL where him go collect am.

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Onliie(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
All these nonsense, you can never satisfy a woman. She has to work on her self and be contented with her life
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Her pastor is giving her spiritual gbola
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by drverified(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Lol... you're a Man and she's your wife. Leave "pastor" aside now...respect his office and center the matter to him affirmatively that you're not comfortable with it. Sometimes some people we do give honour do abuse it such is the case. He's your pastor fine, she's your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by peeps4u: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

I don't have her number. I would have called her to be sure she knows what her husband is doing.

I love being direct in cases like this. You could call the pastor and warn him seriously and threaten to report him to his church, but you don't have any biz with that man, it is your wife you have issue with and you need to make take a decision between you and the pastor. No need to be fighting to keep her by warning the pastor if she still wants to emotionally flirt with man.

Just be firm and give your wife a standing order and last warning to stop any form of contact with the man, I mean even if the man gives birth to a new baby, she doesnt call him to congratulate him, let alone unholy chats. The day you discover she still speaks with the man, (you dont want to know what the chat is even all about), will be the end of the marriage and you don't care. All you want is to cut contact with the pastor.
Tell her to simply choose between you and the pastor now.

I just hope she already knows you as a man of his words? With that, she will know you aint joking and knows what is in line for her if she does otherwise.

If she really values you, kids and her marriage, she will block the pastor instantly to save her home, even if they aren't having emotional flirt.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Dididrumz(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

Wetther you're a guy or a lady, I love You for this. Thumbs up Abeg, you're a wise advisor.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by mibrims: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2021
Godbless3:
Before I read the post.
Which one is emotional afair again?
Emotional affair is usually frm a distance, it happens before the physical meeting, the outing and the rest will follow..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend’s Wife Is Cheating / 24 Year Old Jessica Edionwele Missing / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml For Children And Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.