Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (53847 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

The thing is that being a pastor does not change who you are..
A typical fornicator or adulterer that becomes a pastor might not change from his ways..

They are still good pastors but Nigerians like taking irrelevant issues to their pastors and the bad ones might capitalize on that to cause harm for their personal gain and konji..

Which good pastors? I'm sure if you investigate their pasts they are all the same, yet pretend to be so holy.

Sometimes they are the ones who keep calling up people to be coming to them so that they will be dependent on them. Meanwhile their plan is to cheat on their wives and have sex with the best pick of women in their church. If they aren't doing that they are trying to accumulate wealth.

Most pastors deserve instant judgement from God for their wicked scheming ways.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
The word should be supposed pastor,please. A mad man is not a mechanic.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Longsleeve: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Which good pastors? I'm sure if you investigate their pasts they are all the same, yet pretend to be so holy.

Sometimes they are the ones who keep calling up people to be coming to them so that they will be dependent on them. Meanwhile their plan is to cheat on their wives and have sex with the best pick of women in their church. If they aren't doing that they are trying to accumulate wealth.

Well their past doesn't matter if they've truly changed.. they are now new creatures..

Pastors can call for counseling..but won't force people to come.. people just like bringing their family and marital issues to pastors for no reason thinking to get the right answers..

Well I still believe they are true pastors.. and I thought you were a Christian..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..
Op, one of the best advice so far along with this one from truthcoder

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Matrixlord2021: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

Hmmm,God would have mercy.it is better you go and pray and fast that your wife should confess
This matter is spiritual.its not about pastor only,your wife has been bewitched and seduced and you need to pray which bondage she is in exactly.dont take vengeance .your wife might be only confiding in the pastor because of what SHE CANT TELL YOU OR HER INACCESIBILITY.i know of people who run under the cover of their pastor when they commit terrible things.
If you pray God would reveal the situation to you.
If you don't and take action,I won't be surprised if she is not even doing anything with the pastor and you based your evidence only on what's app chat.
God is the only one that can reveal to you the truth.
Women are easily susceptible to deceat.if a woman notices that a man is caring she would fall into his arms no matter her status
If you love her start caring for her spiritual needs also .
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by brightalo1010: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Why begging you not to tell her parents?
Why pasta telling her to delete chat?

The pasta is in a sexual relationship online with your wife.

They're maybe having phone intimacy and your wife is certainly in love and enjoying his company.

Getting to know that pasta told my wife to delete there chats alone will attract enough wahala for both me and them.

Since you don't want wahala in your home then don't feel concerned anymore na.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

Well their past doesn't matter if they've truly changed.. they are now new creatures..

Pastors can call for counseling..but won't force people to come.. people just like bringing their family and marital issues to pastors for no reason thinking to get the right answers..

Well I still believe they are true pastors.. and I thought you were a Christian..

They aren't new creatures. They are leopards with a fresh outlook looking for opportunities to steal, kill and destroy.

They call for counseling to gain trust and position in peoples lives. They buttress it with the Bible.

I don't believe there are any true pastors. Until God destructively judges these devils in angels clothing, i have no business with them.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink
Involve her family ASAP.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Most times it's the man trying to control her with his Bible so that he can get free sex. They pretend the woman needs prayers, etc, only so that they can get close enough to strike. Pastors are some of the most disgusting people on the planet.
sometimes some women fancy themselves in love with these "daddies in the Lord". The resultant effect is OP's complaint.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They aren't new creatures. They are leopards with a fresh outlook looking for opportunities to steal, kill and destroy.

They call for counseling to gain trust and position in peoples lives. They buttress it with the Bible.

I don't believe there are any true pastors. Until God destructively judges these devils in angels clothing, i have no business with them.
hmm. There won't be fakes if the genuine do not exist.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Gobdddd(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
At this point, you have said it all.

There's nothing more to say.

The next write-up from the OP is expected to be an update of the actions he has taken and in line with this candid advise from TruthCoder.

Again, thank you TruthCoder for this.

truthCoder:
hnmmm.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by venabili: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years ago, my then girlfriend called me that she's traveling from the state she's working just to spend her birthday with me, i was so surprised, this girl that is stingy will spend such amount for transportation just to come and enjoy her birthday with me and called some dick_tation? The day she came, she was supposed to sleep in my house that night, called her several times, but she didn't take her call, then she came the next day (her birthday), we had sex till the next morning, i looked her locked pattern, i opened the phone when she's not around, i noticed one of her pastor paid for her transport down to my current state, she spend the previous night servicing him, but he doesn't want to pay for the servicing fee, because he thought the money she gave her for transport covered everything, this pastor is married with a pregnant wife o.

Pastors are very manipulative with their words, most ladies will open legs for their pastors cause they believe so much in them and respect them a lot. That's why i don't believe any word coming out from the mouth of those men, they don't practice what they preach, they only know how to convince people with words

So youngman, is left for you to decide what to do with your woman, if her pastor preek is giving her joy and happiness, I'm sorry bros, even your prayers or words can't stop her from collecting his preek. Just focus on your life and the way forward.

The Bible said and i quote "if your hand is making you to sin cut it off", as for me i value my peace of mind more than any fvcking thing, i don't mind if we have been married for years or months, if you as a wife disturb my mental health, i will leave the house for you and your fvcking sef. I value my sanity more than anything.

So oga, find a way to sought out yourself, the day you die, you die alone, life is too short for someone to be making you sad in this short time you have on eat.

Enjoy yourself. #Gratitude sir

So no be only me get this kind bad mentality grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

sometimes some women fancy themselves in love with these "daddies in the Lord". The resultant effect is OP's complaint.

I think there are less women in love with them, and more are manipulated by these men who try their hardest to seem like the go-to for everything. They tell people to meet them and give sermons about trusting their pastors.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. There won't be fakes if the genuine do not exist.
Pastors are fake. Their ministry is similar to that of stealing, killing and destroying.

Many are sex pests.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I think there are less women in love with them, and more are manipulated by these men who try their hardest to seem like the go-to for everything. They tell people to meet them and give sermons about trusting their pastors.
Most women love powerful and seemingly intelligent men. Pastors fit the bill. Throw in charisma, good looks and well tailored three piece suits, and the ladies will drool.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Pastors are fake. Their ministry is similar to that of stealing, killing and destroying.

Many are sex pests.
You sound so sure. Is this coming from (a) previous experience(s)?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Longsleeve: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I'm sorry if you have had any bad experience with the so called pastors..

But Time heals and try to move on..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Arijude(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
give her head? So you fit give head? Do you know the dangers involved?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by UcLloyd: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

This is poo. What too many American romantic movies can cause. Clean her ears lol. The wife is stupid and disrespectful. U were caught, yet u continued. In this life, peace of mind is everything. If the Op stays with that lady, one day she will kill him with heart break and stress. If she can still go ahead and keep Unholy communication with her pastor after the husband asked her not to, she doesn't deserve that home. Divorce won't kill ur kid Op, but your wife can kill u with stress and heart break, Use your head

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

You sound so sure. Is this coming from previous experiences?

I have noticed the trait in pastors. I don't have to experience certain things when I have seen others experience them.

Most pastors are there for stealing, killing and destruction. It's sad that people place them on pedestals of spiritual sanctity when they are the greatest violators and deserve the hottest part of hell.

If God still struck the way He used to in the days of Moses, many of the pastors would be struck dead in their evil, wicked ways.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BarrElChapo(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Both

Alright. This is my number . Call me..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What are your experiences with pastors that is making you to generalise them?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by idu1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Straight to the point.

Whats making it worse?

How did I know?

Guys come to my aid.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Call the pastor and warn the modafuvka!!!

what nonsense!!!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by idu1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

Are you dailynews?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

I'm sorry if you have had any bad experience with the so called pastors..

But Time heals and try to move on..

I don't need a bad experience to know that that is the way pastors are. I will point out one incident that made me know that all pastors are fake and need destructive judgement.

A pastor scammed me of money and every Sunday he was on his pulpit with some foolish worshippers defending him, because he had not yet stolen from them and because he had been pretending to be a good person to them. You need to see how righteous he was, all that was remaining was a golden circle floating above his head. I only trusted doing business with him because he seemed to be a person of moral standing, but that was a mistake that will never repeat itself. That was my introduction to Nigerian pastors and I will not forget it in a hurry. I will rather do business with a balabawo than any pastor.

Now, imagine some of these your big pastors who you think there is nothing on them, yet a case like that is lingering in the background and they pretend to be saints. Imagine the types that commit sex sins and will come up to speak in tongues, etc on a Sunday morning.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I have noticed the trait in pastors. I don't have to experience certain things when I have seen others experience them.

Most pastors are there for stealing, killing and destruction. It's sad that people place them on pedestals of spiritual sanctity when they are the greatest violators and deserve the hottest part of hell.

If God still struck the way He used to in the days of Moses, many of the pastors would be struck dead in their evil, wicked ways.
like I said, no fakes without an original. You may have seen, heard or experienced the bad, but sincerely, there are a few good ones genuinely serving God. We can't discredit all for some bad apples.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
Batam:

What are your experiences with pastors that is making you to generalise them?

Pastors are evil. They steal, kill and destroy once given the opportunity. They have hurt a lot of people and continue hiding under fake repentance and their reputation.

So I can understand that it is the pastor in the story who wants to lure the man's wife with his position and title into having sex with him. Later he will claim he has repented and people will believe that.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

like I said, no fakes without an original. You may have seen, heard or experienced the bad, but sincerely, there are a few good ones genuinely serving God. We can't discredit all for some bad apples.

Some bad apples?

I hope you never encounter these people when they are hard at work to do evil works of their true father.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Miller232: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back

I swear u be truth giver

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Emmanuel909090: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
So painful
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lollittaa:

Most women love powerful and seemingly intelligent men. Pastors fit the bill. Throw in charisma, good looks and well tailored three piece suits, and the ladies will drool.

Most pastors use psychological manipulation on women. Why is it that they don't try to get this level of commitment from the husbands in their congregation? It's not as if the pastors who manage these cheating episodes are all charismatic, handsome or even wear 3 piece suits. Some can simply capitalize on a woman because they know she is barren. All he has to do is use her emotional state to get sex from her. These pastors are predators who aim to hypnotize.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by lilvicky68(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Some bad apples?

I hope you never encounter these people when they are hard at work to do evil works of their true father.

Oya come for counseling.. grin

You need it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.