Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor (52443 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by AfroKnight: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb, she is not repentant.

If she had the opportunity, she would sleep with the pastor and probably give you his child to raise as your own.

The fact that she denied even when you saw evidence and didn’t stop flirting with the pastor is enough to tell you she can never change.

She is sexually satisfied with talking dirty with the pastor. She probably masturbates to his voice. You have now become something that irritates her.

I don’t pray to be in your shoes but if I were in this position, I would go to the church headquarters with screenshots and calmly tell them I’m going on Twitter if they do not call a meeting between that fake pastor and me.

Then I will dump the wife. Cos in truth I can never trust her because she lied and she didn’t stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
The reason why I don't like being committed to a lady (as a BF or fiance) is cos of the stress that comes with it.

Relationship is not easy to manage, and ladies mostly make it hard.

It requires a lot to keep a woman to yourself only, married or not. If u lack some vital tools/qualities in keeping her faithful to urself, there will always be problems.

I've been in serious relationships in the past, I later found out that all that mattered was peace of mind and freedom to flex.

Can't deal with relationship, abeg.

Married people, I hail all of una ooh. Una dey try.

Make I dey enjoy my own lifestyle jejely... When I feel I need to have a seed, I will just find one nice babe put prick in her toto and sow my seeds in her.

No marriage. No commitment. No nothing.

God will help u ooh, OP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by victorazy(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:
Collect the wife's number and start flirting with her..

Simple.
My Gee grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by ayandee: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
How do I report a winners chapel pastor?

Do I confront her about again or just tell her people?

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Edit : for those asking, we were friends for many years even before we got married. I didn't marry her cos of virginity. Who virginity help?

I married her cos she was my friend and we were compatible

You should confront her and tell her that rubbish must stop. As a matter of fact, she must delete the pastor's number. Call the Pastor also to leave your wife alone or you report him to his employers, if he is in an organised church like winners or redemed. Get his wife's number and tell her to caution her husband.
Report your wife to her parents if all these do not work. Do everything to save your home

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Wahala
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Chasegb(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2021
I am just angry...Are you even a man? sad sad sad
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2021
I'll suggest you invite her mum over without your wife's knowledge and have a meeting with her and your wife present. Cos where she is at the moment she may not listen to only you.

And yes, call that man, and let him know that you know what is going on. And he should stay away from your wife!

If possible, before you bring her mum over, get evidence. Discreetly screenshot the messages and send to your phone.

It seems your wife has lost her attraction to you, cos trust me the extent she has gone with that pastor, if they decide to Bleep, they will Bleep all day and if possible everyday cos the emotional connection has been illegitimately built over time.

Besides giving a woman money and not knowing what her emotional needs has damaging effects. Hence you'll need to listen to your wife more than usual. Talk with her. You mentioned that you were both friends before you got married, so do what you can to rekindle that friendship!
Evidently, she loves those little sweet words here and there...give her, and watch her reciprocate and you both could have a more deepened relationship!

I hope you guys are able to work on your relationship and communicate your needs and concerns better.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

My family members don't know about it yet cos if I mention it to them, her respect is gone forever.

Edit : for those asking, we were friends for many years even before we got married. I didn't marry her cos of virginity. Who virginity help?

Compatible in what sense? If you were friends and compatible why is she seeking emotional connection with another man? Was she aiming to marry that pastor before you came along?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by ayoade2: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2021
Your wife has an emotional void in her. It is either you fill it or someone else will. She does not have any emotional connection wirh You. And You can't bully her into it, but you woo her into it. Be creative and pray also.

Note
You can call the man and ask him to back off your wife and report him to his superior. But that won't solve the issue. As soon as your wife meets a new guy that gives her attention, sweet words, gifts etc to fill the emotional void, you will continue the behaviour.

The ball is in your court. If you love her, work on your relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Kingosytex(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

first, stop reading blogs that define relationships.

lets go practical. I speak the truth and it might hurt.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

Here is what you should do.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back

I salama for you boss��
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Ajalekoko76(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2021
Mr Husband, you are not man enough someone is having emotional affairs with your wife and you still call that idiot "Pastor" You have enough evidences to show that your wife is not faithful and had violated the vows you made before God/man. Call her parents/family members and report the emotional affairs it is a right step towards having lasting solutions if you failed to report now and you take nasty steps in future the same family will blame you for not reporting her emotional affairs to her pastor. Come let me ask you this? Are you man at home ? I mean do you give instructions on what you want and you don't want?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by 77star: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2021
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by JustNumb: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2021
BarrElChapo:

His picture or pictures of their chats ?

Both
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by maxist2020(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

I don't have her number. I would have called her to be sure she knows what her husband is doing.
if you want to get the wife number DM me or send me mail on maxist2020@gmail.com I am a master in that aspect.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by onyxo76(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2021
hmmm, i can relate, I was in a similar situation months ago. My wife had been chatting with her former boss in a rather too friendly way via whatsapp, nothing sexual or intimate but i was not too comfortable with her chats with him even though lots of time it was my wife sending this Christian online devotional to him and saying good morning and he replies back. I told her of the consequences of her actions with him being someone who has marital issues etc...i also discovered that she deletes some of the chats that involves her giving him some divine revelations and warnings about his life. I had to tell her mother my discoveries ,whether my mum in law told her or not till today to stop...i don't know.
But i had to bring in a lot of things to spice up our life, apparently i had disconnected from her due to work and other pressure of life unconsciously...now we hug before going to work, send her a flirty message during the day...etc and most of all i stopped checking her phone for any further evidence of chats etc...it has restored my peace of mind. Whether they slept with each other behind my back or not...i'm no longer bothered and i don't care...i've learnt to move on though its not easy, then try prayers too if you are the praying type that God sends divine misunderstanding .i wish you all the best but you may have to involve his GO in this if this nonsense continues.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Rinoxy: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2021
Elonmuzk:
A man must do all these to win his wife back? That's a lot of work.
E tire me o! After working tirelessly to take care of responsibilities. No!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

You are a man enough to confront the pastor . Don't be a child and don't begin to use the opportunity to look else where . Your home is your home so control it. First confront the pastor on phone and trace his church . Threaten him that you will announce him in his church

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by gemini35(m): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Geminiempress:
Broda go d state, attend the pastor first service make u run ur testimony ka church gbasa sharp sharp... Onye mmebie uwa oqwua chukwu ugwooya. Kpomkwe
NNE one bottle of amarula for you,
church agbasa seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by tubolancer(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

your wife and you got married not because you are best of friends but because you both seem to meet certain societal requirements you both set for yourselves. You wanted a virgin and a church girl from a good home. She wants a good man with a good job who will love her.

This is where the problem starts. You and your wife might be married but you are not friends. She needs someone to be free with and currently you are not..the pastor is.

First ball is you. Are you the kind of guy that is not easily approachable by the wife on petty things? If you are, you need to change. She must have access to you on everything. If she thinks about ABC, she must be able to gist about it with you. Be more open. As regards sex, she is a learner...teach her...Sex is not just the penetration. Learn about taking it sloowwwww....For the next few days, make love without penetrating her. make her relaxed, give her a good massage, help her clean her ear, arrange her hair, help her try on different clothes, just lie on the bed and gist, kiss and cuddle, give her head, cut her toenails, do everything that involves touching but no penetration. This will loosen her more.

Take the pastor's phone number. Call him and tell him you are XYZ's husband. Don't allow him to 'pastorize' you. Tell him you have seen the chats and you are disappointed. Tell him he should never contact your wife again or he is going to see hell on earth. Tell him you will come into the church during service to embarrass him if he doesn't stop contacting your wife. Tell him you will report him to Winners Headquarters in Ota and via social media then hang up the call.

Next ball park is your wife. Sit her down and have this conversation with her. Tel her the most important relationship she has is the one with you. Every other one is secondary. Tell her you would love her more if she can make you her friend. If she has any thing to discuss, She should be free to do so with you. Show her love. Show her that she matters. Gist with her.

You will win her back
pampering a cheating wife. You better man up and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by odinson1(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:

Thank you for your response.

The only thing I haven't done in this yoir response is calling the husband. Every other thing, I do it and even more.

Even down to house chores I do them and also do anything to make her happy.

I changed my line of business so I can work from home.

And how has That been working for you?
Has she stopped chatting with the Man?
I wonder why you men don't reason! Ghost your wife,act like you don't send,Act like a man and Give her a stern warning.
All these Making her happy will only make her take advantage of you and turn you to her slave
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by truthCoder: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2021
tubolancer:
pampering a cheating wife. You better man up and do the needful.

kill her nah.

mister man....dat your unkept 'bear-bear' dey deceive you abi?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by drlateef: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Have you discussed your sexual issues with her? Have you identified the problem with her? Most times sexual incompatibility is the cause of women looking out for other men. Just like it happens to men too. You already suggested a side chick for yourself. You need to stop the conversation between them by drawing a line in the sand. Your wife is very daring and stubborn because she wanted to eat her cake and have it. If she doesn’t stop the communication, consider a divorce, however hard it may be. Else you will come back to tell us how he has been shining your wife Congo for ages without your knowledge.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Rosarie10: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
may God load with continual wisdom
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by kiddkash(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2021
truthCoder:
hnmmm.

You will win her back
give her female viagra
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Newboss(m): 11:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Bloody simp.

Woman try to bother me, I go give her one warning, minimum, and two warnings, maximum. If she no hear, she no go even see my brake light
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by robosky02(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by showafrica(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
JustNumb:
Hey guys I'll just be brief.

Straight to the point.

My wife is having an emotional affair.

Whats making it worse?

It's with a pastor with wife and children. Her pastor when she was in another state.

Now they're both in different states.

How did I know?

I saw her chat with him about 2+ years ago, and saw all the sweet name calling, the pet names and how they tell each other their activities of the day and even marital problems.

All the red flags and checklist of an emotional affair have been ticked by them.

The only thing remaining is the sexual part.

We've been married for some years now, she was a virgin when I married her though I'm 100% sure they have not met since we got married.

But the issue here is that this is causing serious friction in our marriage.

When I first saw it, I gave some time to be sure and I confronted her and she denied and said he's just her pastor (denial is one of the checklist).

Some months later they didn't stop the communication, I was about to tell her mum cos she visited. She pleaded and I let it slide.

Fast forward to 2021 they are still in communication. This time around the so called pastor is even always reminding her to clear chats so I won't see it.

Now emotional affair is actually worse than sexual affair
This pastor has a wife. I just pity the wife cos I can imagine how she would also be feeling.

I provide for the home, I also had to change from biz to the one that makes me travel to something that makes me work from home so she won't say it's cos I'm not always around.

We struggle with our sex life. What do I mean? She doesn't like sex. She doesn't mind if we stay 1 year without sex.

But me I'm a man with sexual needs.

Now when I see the way she doesn't like sex and I remember this emotional affair, it drives me crazy.

Those who have passed thru this, how did you overcome this challenge?
I don't want a broken home for my children cos sometimes I feel like calling her people and telling them to take their daughter back. Infact I'll dash them the bride price.

Do I go and get a side chick? But that won't solve my problem.

Guys come to my aid.

Cos if we discuss this again, this will be the 3rd time we're talking about same issue and same guy.

Sorry wasn't brief wink

Emotional cheating...

You need to start acting strange... Change livestyle. Again call pastor and ask him if that's what he preaches in church. If your wife decides to abandon you because you warned pastor to steer clear, let her go. Marriage is not by force. She wants to hoe small, may be she don see say reserving her virginity till marriage does not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Longsleeve: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Most times it's the man trying to control her with his Bible so that he can get free sex. They pretend the woman needs prayers, etc, only so that they can get close enough to strike. Pastors are some of the most disgusting people on the planet.
Lol..they are humans na..
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Hamiltonii: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Peace081:
I thought marrying a virgin was the ultimate grin cheesy

Go and marry your sperm receptacle naa. People like you believe a woman should be disvirgined by a random man and have sex with all manner of persons in and around the Nigeria for decades with polluted womb from different sperms and penis before coming under their roof for marriage. Tufiakwa!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Longsleeve:

Lol..they are humans na..
But they are wicked. Just know that anyone who calls themselves a pastor is a sex pest and evil.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor by Longsleeve: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But they are wicked. Just know that anyone who calls themselves a pastor is a sex pest and evil.
The thing is that being a pastor does not change who you are..
A typical fornicator or adulterer that becomes a pastor might not change from his ways..

They are still good pastors but Nigerians like taking irrelevant issues to their pastors and the bad ones might capitalize on that to cause harm for their personal gain and konji..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Abroad Sisters, Stop Shaming Us / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.