Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? (6606 Views)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by SavageResponse(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
angry
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Ayo2004: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Virginfeminist:
My mama say 'omo, no follow I never chop, make you find correct guy, no be love you go chop.'
She must be talking from her experience with guys wey never chop.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by duro4chang(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YORUBA NORMALLY TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS NOT TO MARRY IGBO MEN, ACCORDING TO THEM, IGBOS INTO BLOOD MONEY

OGUN AND OSUN STATE MINERS CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

IRONY OF LIFE sad
Go for ya medication now !

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by biddostandard: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Lol ijebu and ibadan

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by FanOfMyself: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:

Ok...I been think say na me una dey drag....
I am married o,I just say make I loud ham.
You are married yet you spoke like a teenager in the other thread where someone posted the pics of him and his bride.

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Kondomatic(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
They said I should not marry outside Enugu state.
Your parents are kind.

My own mom gave me just 3 villages in Nsukka that I can marry from grin

Me that has no plan of marrying from my state at all. SMH

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Emocruize(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephen2324:
What tribe did ur parent warned you not to marry from?
Igbo Amaka.

that they can kill me and runaway with my money

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
FanOfMyself:

You are married yet you spoke like a teenager in the other thread where someone posted the pics of him and his bride.
Please face front,I don't have time to indulge you.
I just came back now,tiredness is an understatement,I am tapped out and as such don't have strength to argue with you.
Maybe next time.

Tega,My opinion on the groom still remains the same.
If it were you I would gladly score you 8 over 10.
Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by asiwajufela(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
my own na IJEBU AND IGBO!!!!
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by DoggoneDogg: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
The MOST WICKED TRIBE IN THE WORLD angry

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Rrchrd(m): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
Akwa ibom men.cheating is their DNA.

Such abnormal stereotypes
Is there any tribe that doesn't cheat
Keep listening to them till you clock 40
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by debbydams(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Benue
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Obaxxx(m): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
tayewomi:
my mom only told me not to marry igbo or urobo i don't know what she saw,but i will stick to it..
That you shouldn't marry from urhobo? grin. Ask your momsy well.... Wetin motivate her to tell you that... Urhobo bannies wey be legit bannies cool. Ask well my nigha.

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Coldie(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emocruize:

Igbo Amaka.

that they can kill me and runaway with my money
Which reasonable igbo person go look you as u foolish finish marry u?

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Quality20(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
well all tribes have good n bad, but if as a man you care to marry a submissive, decent, shy, virgin wives just go to any local Hausa or nupe village , u gonna be ok
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Oracleforce: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
My parent told me not to marry a Nigerian lady because most of them are leeches and bottom pits...nothing satisfies them...in this life

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Queenslander(f): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The MOST WICKED TRIBE IN THE WORLD angry

This guy?
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Nobody can ever warn me against any tribe. My life, my decision!

Most parents only do that just becuase of hearsays and their personal experiences which still doesn't make it a concrete reason enough to instigate their children against marrying a particular tribe.

I see such parents as wicked and selfish.
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by DoggoneDogg: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Queenslander:

This guy?

Are you Afonja? angry
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Queenslander(f): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Are you Afonja? angry

I'm Igbo!!
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Rrchrd:

Such abnormal stereotypes
Is there any tribe that doesn't cheat
Keep listening to them till you clock 40
Chairman take it easy I am not responsible for your frustrations.
Goodnight.
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by DoggoneDogg: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Queenslander:

I'm Igbo!!

grin grin
Good
Our very own Omalicha Obiagelinwa.

Please avoid Afonja at all costs if you value your precious skull. I will be watching over you to make sure their evil eyes are not looking in your direction... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Whobedatte(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ijebu ooooo
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Caramia2020(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
My parents never gave me any warning, I warned myself never to marry from Edo state.
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Hobbshaw: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Yoruba
Mom especially always advise me that anytime I want to marry It should be from my tribe (Fulani)
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Elanqy: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
And i am from Akwa Ibom
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by FahBuLous: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
You say??
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by jeph19(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Mom said we shouldn't marry Itsekiri's, Bini's and Edo's... She drove it into our head, that all through University days, if I see a damsel with two English names, the next question is WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU?
...If you fall within the SELECTED TRIBE, our friendship just grow cold, before I'll start nursing a THING for you!
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by jumper524(m): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Idomq tiv, igala. And I dey always admirer idoma girls well.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by jeph19(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
...also ijaw

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Emocruize(m): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Coldie:
Which reasonable igbo person go look you as u foolish finish marry u?
why the insult.
you beta respect yourself
don't get me angry o

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YORUBA NORMALLY TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS NOT TO MARRY IGBO MEN, ACCORDING TO THEM, IGBOS INTO BLOOD MONEY

OGUN AND OSUN STATE MINERS CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

IRONY OF LIFE sad
It's only a useless Igbo Man that will marry a Yoruba girl. I can't give my sister to even osibanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You! / Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? / Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.