Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? (6595 Views)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / What Tribe Would You Love To Marry From And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Stephen2324(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2021
What tribe did ur parent warned you not to marry from?

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Bola146(f): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
They are not my God nor creator to choose any man from any tribe. When I'm in love, I'm in love cheesy tribe no concern me undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by sammy7410(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2021
They always say I should gets a baby mama and rest

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2021
Akwa ibom men.cheating is their DNA.

9 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Starz825(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
Guy na your tribe ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by illicit(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
Always ibom men.cheating is their DNA.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2021
They said I should not marry outside Enugu state.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:

I am not from Akwa ibom, can we mingle?
person wife

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by illicit(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
person wife

What if she isn't happy
undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2021
Abeg illicit and the other guy who una dey debate about?
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by illicit(m): 9:53am On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
Abeg illicit and the other guy who una dey debate about?

smiley
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:

One beautiful lady wink
Ok...I been think say na me una dey drag....
I am married o,I just say make I loud ham.
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by bodybuilder: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Stop promoting tribal prejudice and tribalism, wasteman.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by illicit(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:

Ok...I been think say na me una dey drag....
I am married o,I just say make I loud ham.

smiley
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Fafesot: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
bodybuilder:
Stop promoting tribal prejudice and tribalism, wasteman.
Spilling the mindset we have about others, either tribes, countries or people that was instilled in us by our parents or anyone is not tribal prejudice nor tribalism. Many will learn from this, and this will also create chance for people of a tribe to refute any false claim about them. Let's not deviate from the point.
It's a simple question.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 06, 2021
My mama say 'omo, no follow I never chop, make you find correct guy, no be love you go chop.'

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by ahnie: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:

I no fit drag happily married woman nah smiley
Glad to hear.
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by tayewomi(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2021
my mom only told me not to marry igbo or urobo i don't know what she saw,but i will stick to it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Pumpumking: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2021
Stephen2324:

Nigeria womens angry

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by MrBONE2(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2021
Allens grin

Reason is that they aren't BoneBeings

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by arthurwillia(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2021
From the north and my mother is from the north too o
Omo no be juju be that

7 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Propertytycoon: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2021
Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Ola17: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:

What if she isn't happy
undecided

Run away from illicit affairs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by KingDash: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Tiv women..they are hoes.

6 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Ehmmah588(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2021
Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa...no quote me abeg. I dey chop undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Homeboiy: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2021
She said I should not marry a Nigerian woman

11 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by mytime24(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
My parents no send

As far say na good man and we both love each other,

No tribe only pass

na #individual

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bola146:
cool
YORUBA NORMALLY TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS NOT TO MARRY IGBO MEN, ACCORDING TO THEM, IGBOS INTO BLOOD MONEY

OGUN AND OSUN STATE MINERS CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

IRONY OF LIFE sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
ahnie:
Akwa ibom men.cheating is their DNA.
NTOAKWAIBOM NA TRUE shocked
Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Bola146(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YORUBA NORMALLY TELL THEIR DAUGHTERS NOT TO MARRY IGBO MEN, ACCORDING TO THEM, IGBOS INTO BLOOD MONEY

IRONY OF LIFE sad

You will be alright one day, nairaland pastors are praying for your deliverance, Pele

14 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Lilsameey: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
Stephen2324:
,..No tribe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? by Lilsameey: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2021
OBALOLA55:

IRONY OF LIFE sad
,...No worry continue like this, One day, You go dey Waka on ur own,..Thunder go light ur face on a sunny day, I promise you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / One Week Of Knowing Her , She's Already Asking For Money. / What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.