Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me (33639 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by awoxalat(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
N2B2:

Abegi!

All this grammar to hide the reality, which is: you will make this complaint again after marriage and make her suffer.

Just free the poor girl.

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by bigpicture001: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2021
Guy exactly this same thy happened to me on my ex... Sh is very dark, flat chested and flat assed.. it disturbed me alot in the beginning, I was so so concerned, but her intelligence, focus ND hardwork spurre me on... I den decided to kill the feeling of that required feature and move on.... The relationship continued in flying colours.. but am struggling to find her sexxy..

Dou we make love, but I pre- meditate to mk it happen. Her quality is top notch.. in d end. I stopped struggling. And concentrated on what iv got..

The fear is that marriage is a long journey whee u might fall out of attraction for ur wife if u don't back down now... Sex is very Paramount to marriage.. and its appeal should come naturally and frequently...a lady will not move ahead with you on such feeling of not-very -attracted.

Simple. leave her.. QED.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:03am On Oct 07, 2021
I hope your case isn't that of colourism.
If you don't want her again then let her be, better tell now than fall out of love when you're married. Unless God gives you light skinned kids, she doesn't determine what your children will look like. Also, it's like you've not seen light skin people give birth to dark skin kids abi?
Chiefsosa: Amadioha can strike anybody anytime. He shouldn't overlook the fact that it might be the girl that is even managing him self. Also, you should be happy with her because you can't expect a whole lot from a person, she already has 70%.

May you not end up with the wrong person just because of looks. That thing wey you dey find, you go get am.
God help you.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by CsRockefeller(m): 2:22am On Oct 07, 2021
I'm in a similar situation. It's tough because she's tall, smart and also a virgin. Not that she isn't beautiful, but she isn't too fair, and she's not from my Geo political zone.

Right now, I'm trying not to be too committed, just place myself in the middle so that I might fall in or out if the need arise.

Its a tough one because at a point, I really wanted her. But now that marriage is in the picture, I'm beginning to have my doubts.
Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Teerach: 3:34am On Oct 07, 2021
CsRockefeller:
I'm in a similar situation. It's tough because she's tall, smart and also a virgin. Not that she isn't beautiful, but she isn't too fair, and she's not from my Geo political zone.

Right now, I'm trying not to be too committed, just place myself in the middle so that I might fall in or out if the need arise.

Its a tough one because at a point, I really wanted her. But now that marriage is in the picture, I'm beginning to have my doubts.
Na wa o. Lol. Your own is "Not too fair and Geopolitical zone wahala?"
Abeg carry mud and begin mould your own.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:46am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:

Much thanks for you and to all Nairalanders that have rendered their piece of advice. May God bless you and yours. I have chosen values over mere look and I will fervently seek God's will towards the relationship as you've advised.

They are lying to u, giving u theoretical advice..that's why men cheat..at least one reason...if u are already feeling like this..don't go further, d woman u are attracted to makes your dlck stands just thinking of her not excuses wen it's time to make love
Think well and pray well abt it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by ofor1: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2021
My brother beauty doesn't hold marriage but character does. You can be with queen of the world yet you see devil in her face. My advice to you is to stick with character and you will be blessed. Do you know that after wedding, you barely see the beauty in your wife, it's her character that you will be seeing and interested in. It's outsiders that will be appreciating her beauty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Shokoloko(f): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:
Good day Nairalanders!!

Please I need your advice.

To be frank and sincere, she is just greatly above average in attractiveness but she's not stable in her look, she falls far below average occasionally. Also we're both dark in complexion and I will prefer my children to be lighter than I am, if not fair.

Your genuine, mature and constructive advice is highly needed.

I will appreciate ones from those who have experienced what I'm currently going through.

If at this early stage your partner already sometimes looks unattractive to you, cheating is loading.

The heart wants what it wants. If up till now a part of you is still pining for a certain type of lady, there will be a lot of regrets

Some people say love is a choice but why don't we make it easier for ourselves by marrying what we like. The eyes must be satisfied and already before marriage dissatisfaction is cropping up. I may not give this advice to a lady but because MEN ARE VISUAL....

Feelings are usually magnified after marriage. If this lady doesn't make you feel like jumping her everytime you see her then.....

Your intuitión is telling you to back down. Listen to it!

NB I didnt say let her go. Don't make any hasty decision. People will advice based on experience and personality. You might not have the same personality with the advisor.

Some people can train their brains to settle for what they wouldn't have naturally accepted while some brains will not accept to settle.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by ceeceeuwa: 7:45am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:
Good day Nairalanders!!

Please I need your advice. My current girlfriend has all the good characters that perfectly defines a wife material plus she's a scholar and also a virgin (not particularly concerned about this anyway but to evince how disciplined she is) but sometimes she will look attractive to me and other times she will appear unattractive and I won't feel attracted to her at all. To clarify things, this changes has nothing to do with her dress sense neither my beholding senses but real changes in her facial appearance and allurement.

To be frank and sincere, she is just greatly above average in attractiveness but she's not stable in her look, she falls far below average occasionally. Also we're both dark in complexion and I will prefer my children to be lighter than I am, if not fair.

I have been trying to look beyond her look by focusing on other quality attributes she possess but the issue about her irregular look keep on fluctuating my feelings for her.

The crux of it is that I'm in my early thirties I need serious relationship; someone to build future with and finally get married to but here I am with someone that meet up with more than seventy percent of my requirements in my ideal wife but with unstable look that is threatening my feelings for her.

I am concerned about this because of some issues we consider trivial are still crashing marriages these days....

My questions:

How important is look in marriage?
Is it me that is making issue out of trivial matters because this lady is receiving a lot of relationship advances from people far better than I am and she's turning them down to maintain her commitment to our relationship?
Is there any possibility of stability in her look in the future considering that she's still in school?

I will appreciate ones from those who have experienced what I'm currently going through.
Just let her go! Don't come and cause emotional trauma for her in marriage. The truth is that you are not into her. There is always that ideal person for everyone. The right person that will accept her despite what you term "fluctuating look" will come along. You will also meet your so called "light skinned" beauty when the time comes. Good luck!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Smara(f): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2021
I’d say free her cos you may cheat on her eventually shocked
What a chameleonic relationship undecided
Free her embarassed

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by TolaniLuv: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're welcome. Look is very important. Even though I'm sapiosexul but look is very important to me.

Sapiosexual lol! It’s good for u Na most of the are ugly .
Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by FolabiCash: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
I know character is very good , but why will I be with someone that's not attractive ?

Bruh there are several smart and fine girls.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by twilliamx(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Obviously you don't want her so please send me her contact let me pair her up with someone that will appreciate her no matter how she looks...those qualities you listed has already made her qualify for the prospect. Beyond average is good enough..so I will wait
PS: good women are like fine wine, if your store it property it will get better with time.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Harddiskng(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2021
I’m sure you are wondering ”if she can’t take carr of herself, how does she want to take care of you or the children”.

Let no one decide you looks (outward presentability) is important, I for one don’t like dirty people (general uncleanliness or scruffiness).

Well take God you open eye see am before you jump inside (marriage), as you don see the matter it’s left for you to decide.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by josite: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2021
U will regret if u marry that girl because you yourself you are the most unstable man alive

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by franchasng: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:
Good day Nairalanders!!

Please I need your advice. My current girlfriend has all the good characters that perfectly defines a wife material plus she's a scholar and also a virgin (not particularly concerned about this anyway but to evince how disciplined she is) but sometimes she will look attractive to me and other times she will appear unattractive and I won't feel attracted to her at all. To clarify things, this changes has nothing to do with her dress sense neither my beholding senses but real changes in her facial appearance and allurement.

I have been trying to look beyond her look by focusing on other quality attributes she possess but the issue about her irregular look keep on fluctuating my feelings for her.

The crux of it is that I'm in my early thirties I need serious relationship; someone to build future with and finally get married to but here I am with someone that meet up with more than seventy percent of my requirements in my ideal wife but with unstable look that is threatening my feelings for her.

I am concerned about this because of some issues we consider trivial are still crashing marriages these days....

My questions:

Is it me that is making issue out of trivial matters because this lady is receiving a lot of relationship advances from people far better than I am and she's turning them down to maintain her commitment to our relationship?
Is there any possibility of stability in her look in the future considering that she's still in school?

Hehe

It is normal with majority of women; sometimes you will see them and they will look like something dragged out from a horror film, and you will be wondering if this is the same hot chick you saw yesterday cheesy

This has made a lot of guys run from a girl they once toasted and had high hopes, only to see her next day and she is looking like ikwikwi shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Op, is this your babe. Na her village people dey change her face o

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by MaXiK: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2021
N2B2:

Abegi!

All this grammar to hide the reality, which is: you will make this complaint again after marriage and make her suffer.

Just free the poor girl.

What if we turn out to be a good role model to couples and I don't make her suffer like you're saying?? I only came here to seek advice on areas I was having issues with. You have aired your view and I appreciated it.

Future is not meant to be viewed with too much negativity. I am of the opinion that marriage need efforts from both partners to work out even if one marries Miss World. Marriage is about making decisions to be responsible, what comes may.

If I don't have the intention of getting it right from the choosing level l wouldn't have been seeking advice here. We are brothers, be constructive in your criticism and be kind and gentle with your advice.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2021
franchasng:
Hehe

It is normal with majority of women; sometimes you will see them and they will look like something dragged out from a horror film cheesy
the reason I broke up with bola146

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:
Good day Nairalanders!!

My questions:

So truly there are men that are stuck on that fair skin thing. Shame on you! I do not understand why a man should be hinging on fair skin, fair skin. If you can't appreciate that beautiful woman, please don't waste her time. Leave her and look for someone else. You will soon meet your match and you will still come to this same nairaland to tell the story of how she is dealing with you . Nansense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by vvvbobby205(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
B
Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by dex4sure: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2021
Wahala no dey finish....oga op wetin be your problem?

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Romanoff(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
Please leave that woman for a man that values her.

She's not your wife.

She's way too woman for you.

Don't marry her and then resent her for not having light skinned children or marry her and start cheating on her.

That woman didn't keep herself only to settle for someone who doesn't value her.

Go look for your mammy water for river abeg.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by ziondaughter247: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2021
The truth is that you have started eyeing those slay queens outside, forgetting what those girls go through to look good! Better soup nah money kill am! Good looks can be bought with money. You will wear better clothes, use better skin products, makeup and even go for surgery. It is obvious you want something you cannot give. From the way you sound, you are not good-looking, neither are you rich!
If you're so worried about your children's looks, why are you yourself not good-looking? If you are tired of the relationship, tell the lady let her find her square root, rather than wasting her time. But remember that the ladies you are eyeing for their good looks are mostly high maintenance ladies. Can you handle that?

Also have you not seen wowo parents with very beautiful children? All these wowo senators and governors with their wives, have you seen their children before? Always looking beautiful and ajebutter, because there money to take good care of them from birth. Oga, go and make money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by alizma: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:
Good day Nairalanders!!

My questions:

Look is very important, remember that was the first thing that drew your attention except if in your own case, na backside or chest. Of you are not ok with the look, happily step aside while still respecting each other rather than forcing your way into marriage only to be separated by daily fight

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by addexx: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
sadEvery night. Plug her face to an electronic stabilizer to stabilize her face to your taste. Increase or reduce the voltage.
Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Maariv: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
She is not your everyday woman. She is special and gifted. I am sure she is academically sound. She is something you won't believe either. Your observation isnt abnormal, it has nothing to do with you emotions is all about who she is. Loose her and watch what she becomes in fee years time. You might not be able to keep her though without paying some dues. Ogbanje isnt evil like most of you have been made to believe.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Smh

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Kirchoffs: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
MaXiK:

Thank you for this very candid advice, may God bless you. I had the intention of marrying a light skinned lady but you know sometimes life can be funny, there'll come a time that we will have even our deepest and most cherished goals and plans adjusted because we humans only make our plans but God....

I'm about to adjust to that new reality now and that's why I'm seeking advice from intelligent and experienced nairalanders if it's something I can truly outgrow. I also want to know how important look is in a marriage and what really matter in a marriage if beauty will not really count in the marriage in long run.

Once again thank you
Truth is you cannot outgrow it, if you eventually get married to her you will be disgusted am telling you facts , the solution is to end the relationship so that she can find someone that will appreciate her.

Don't marry someone thinking that you'll be able to adjust or if they'll change.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by Ewroghene1(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
If u miss this beautiful opportunity
No regret am
We are here looking nice dark skin lady's u da complain of children way you never born way go yellow
Oh....na bleaching type you da like
(Sing am like song)
She da black
She Sabi cook
Normally.....
She be wife material
E belike say you no be her God sent husband?
Make your mind no deceive you go marry wrong light skin lady because an of children

If money da to take care of your children, they can never be charcoal but light skinned.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me by tuboi: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Abi your babe don mad before? grin grin grin grin angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Earns Less Than N50,000 Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.