Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Mistaken Of Identification - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mistaken Of Identification (53788 Views)

DNA Evidence On Mistaken Of Identification / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport / Use Ecowas Passport For Identification In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Nonexisting1: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
I am trying to upload the DNA evidence result but its not going through.....
However I can send it to an e-mail and the recipient will help me upload it here.......then I will explain it.

Please I need a volunteer e-mail address now
Brother, you have access to internet and this is your chance to tell your own side of the story in full. You will be shocked at the wide reach of this forum.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by IRALIFE(f): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2021
RichThugg:

And who has prayers ever helped?? undecided

Many people Bro... Very many. I am a living testimony of prayers as I know God answers prayers.

Her prayers, mine and others will go a long way to turn this situation around.

Others that can help in other ways too should go ahead.

So what way exactly do you intend to be of support to the poster?

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Powerhouse5050: 9:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Brother, you have access to internet and this is your chance to tell your own side of the story in full. You will be shocked at the wide reach of this forum.

Give me your email address,I can send the DNA evidence result there and you help me post it here.....

I'm having hard time posting the document on naira land.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2021
usagee36:
His name is Adedoja Olaniyi Bah, 32, was convicted on 12 charges including rape, aggravated sodomy, aggravated sexual battery, two counts of child molestation, two counts of aggravated child molestation, false imprisonment, aggravated assault, terroristic threats. You see I advise people when they come to America, becareful from women or always ID them because they are young but look older and big. It's not like Nigeria you can say hello to women on the streets anyhow. He must have done same while in Nigeria and got away with it. Their women and our women are not the same thing. God bless America �� � ❤
State of Georgia United States of America.

He may be innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by kingthreat(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2021
If you all think the American justice system is perfect, you should read the book attached.

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by daddytime(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2021
kingthreat:
If you all think the American justice system is perfect, you should read the book attached.

John Grisham, my man..
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
OP went silent and refused to elaborate on his crime because he was waiting to see if people would show sympathy and if they would appear gullible. Once he saw that they were, he returned but still has yet to tell his side of the story.

Now, he is wanting to post DNA evidence here. How will posting DNA evidence help OP? Why wasn’t this presented to the courts during his trial?

Two DNA sets were conducted and both matched OP.

The reason why the lady at the Nigerian consulate will not transfer his calls or help him contact someone is because she was made aware of the hard evidence against OP. Those people are dedicated to helping deserving Nigerians who have not committed harsh crimes.

6 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by FreeIgboho: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
kingthreat:

Are u ok at all? Of all things you are directing people to go read FICTION!!! Do you know what fiction means??

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Adewunmibaba(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6792616/paedophile-woman-filmed-herself-having

16months ...... and them give this guy life sentence, something is not right in this case.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by morgang(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Give me your email address,I can send the DNA evidence result there and you help me post it here.....

I'm having hard time posting the document on naira land.

But what do you have to say about the CCTV footage? That’s almost an undeniable evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by takimsipho(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:
[/font]

And there is no prison in the US where you won’t find a Nigerian inmate. Hopefully your xenophobia didn’t blind your eyes to that.

YOU have a lot of nerve to disparage Black Americans especially since one of the MAIN reasons Nigerians were ever able to migrate to the US was because of BLACK AMERICANS AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. And oh yeah, Nigerians do the same things that you claim Black Americans do. And so do Whites. And so do Asians.

For those of you who were not daft enough to like his comment, I want to tell you something.

See the horrible way this guy spoke about Black Americans? As soon as many Nigerian men set foot on American soil, they seek out White people so that they can say those same things about Black Americans to White people which makes White people lose even more trust in Nigerians.

OP mentioned groups not wanting to help him but it wasn’t just because of his crime.
Most Black organizations are reluctant to help Nigerians who really need and deserve help because of Nigerians like the guy that I am replying to. They waste no time talking bad about Black Americans to White people but the minute White people show them that they don’t see them as special, they want to cry racism and expect help from the people they disparaged. [size=8pt][/size]

I’m sure OP felt the same way and now look, he has received a longer sentence than ANY Black American man in the history of the US.

This is also why some Nigerian immigrants are very careful about the Nigerians that they befriend in the US.

Bro take the chill pill. I know there is some kind of schism between africans and African Americans and it goes both ways. I have watched Aries Spears and a host of black comedians make disparaging jokes about africans to entertain a majority white audience. I have watched Wild n Out shows and heard the silly things those a.a guys talk about Micheal Blackson. That's doesn't mean that a man shouldn't be granted a benefit of doubt when it comes to his crimes. That I'm African doesn't mean that I don't sympathize with R Kelly's case or Bill Cosby. You are not the judge in this matter. About 60% of inmates in America are blacks even though they make less than 20% of the entire population. If a person commits a crime regardless of race he should be convicted and if innocent should be given the opportunity to claim his innocence. All this hated is out of ignorance

7 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by hamjola: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:
I am trying to upload the DNA evidence result but its not going through.....
However I can send it to an e-mail and the recipient will help me upload it here.......then I will explain it.

Please I need a volunteer e-mail address now

@ I have taken time to go through your story and the news about the judgement from different social media .
The evidences against you were overwhelming and you pleaded for mercy and opportunity to be deported to Nigeria which was denied.

One thing I picked from the court case that led to your hard sentences was that you weren't Remorseful about the act.Seems you don't know the implications and gravity of your offense even if it's a case of Mistaken Identity as you claimed.

Now, you seek help but you haven't even state your own side of the story. What really happened on the said date?

There is a slim chance that you are innocent. But there are also credible information that you indulged in illegal activities. I checked through some of the places you were living before moving to Georgia. You were listed as a drug dealer and Fraudster in Houston. I learnt you were formerly in Japan before crossing over to USA.You also indulged in crime there too.

The jury had conducted a thorough search on your person from various sources and the result led to the hard sentences.

I have a feeling you know the said Minor and probably she was your Girlfriend and you introduced her to drug. Her parents found out that you were a bad influence on their daughter. A close friend of yours raped her and they made you the fall guy.
You are the only one that knows what really happened on the said date of the incidence.

Am not judging you on your illegal personality but it would have helped you if you have had a clean record. People would have stormed the court on the day of judgment to testify to your good conduct.

Tell us what happened or rather asked the Adedoja himself to say it the way it was.Maybe,just maybe some of us might be able to pull some strings to appeal your judgment. There are so many human rights activists that would step in.

Just my 1 cents opinion.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Adewunmibaba:
https://www.nairaland.com/6792616/paedophile-woman-filmed-herself-having

16months ...... and them give this guy life sentence and

Comparing these two cases are like comparing apples to oranges. Two different countries, two different Justice systems, and two totally different types of crime. In the case you linked, the person convicted had no physical contact with the children.

I’m wondering if OP will tell you all the status and parameters of his visitor’s visa when the crime was committed.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by Adewunmibaba(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Comparing these two cases are like comparing apples to oranges. Two different countries, two different Justice systems, and two totally different types of crime. In the case you linked, the person convicted had no physical contact with the children.

I’m wondering if OP will tell you all the status and parameters of his visitor’s visa when the crime was committed.

Thanks for directing me with those points, I didn’t actually take my time to read through.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
hamjola:

@ I have taken time to go through your story and the news about the judgement from different social media .
The evidences against you were overwhelming and you pleaded for mercy and opportunity to be deported to Nigeria which was denied.

One thing I picked from the court case that led to your hard sentences was that you weren't Remorseful about the act.Seems you don't know the implications and gravity of your offense even if it's a case of Mistaken Identity as you claimed.

Now, you seek help but you haven't even state your own side of the story. What really happened on the said date?

There is a slim chance that you are innocent. But there are also credible information that you indulged in illegal activities. I checked through some of the places you were living before moving to Georgia. You were listed as a drug dealer and Fraudster in Houston. I learnt you were formerly in Japan before crossing over to USA.You also indulged in crime there too.

The jury had conducted a thorough search on your person from various sources and the result led to the hard sentences.

I have a feeling you know the said Minor and probably she was your Girlfriend and you introduced her to drug. Her parents found out that you were a bad influence on their daughter. A close friend of yours raped her and they made you the fall guy.
You are the only one that knows what really happened on the said date of the incidence.

Am not judging you on your illegal personality but it would have helped you if you have had a clean record. People would have stormed the court on the day of judgment to testify to your good conduct.

Tell us what happened or rather asked the Adedoja himself to say it the way it was.Maybe,just maybe some of us might be able to pull some strings to appeal your judgment. There are so many human rights activists that would step in.

Just my 1 cents opinion.

Are you sure you reviewed this particular case?
He raped a 13 year old CHILD. The age of admission in Georgia is 18. In the US, the minute a parent learns that there has been contact between an adult and a child, the adult WILL BE arrested, the parents have no say so in this. This CHILD was not his girlfriend and he was NOT framed.

How would his friend have gotten OP’s sperm to place inside of the girl’s body cavities in order to frame him?

If this CHILD was his girlfriend then why did CCTV capture him chasing her and dragging her behind a building?

NO human rights activists will step in because he violated a CHILD. This is not Nigeria, there are no strings that can be pulled to overturn a conviction. His right to appeal has been exhausted.

6 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
takimsipho:
Bro take the chill pill. I know there is some kind of schism between africans and African Americans and it goes both ways. I have watched Aries Spears and a host of black comedians make disparaging jokes about africans to entertain a majority white audience. I have watched Wild n Out shows and heard the silly things those a.a guys talk about Micheal Blackson. That's doesn't mean that a man shouldn't be granted a benefit of doubt when it comes to his crimes. That I'm African doesn't mean that I don't sympathize with R Kelly's case or Bill Cosby. You are not the judge in this matter. About 60% of inmates in America are blacks even though they make less than 20% of the entire population. If a person commits a crime regardless of race he should be convicted and if innocent should be given the opportunity to claim his innocence. All this hated is out of ignorance

Perhaps the ignorance is on your part. You are clueless about Black Americans beyond what you see on tv and you are clueless about how the US Justice System works.

Aries Spears, comedians, and the people on Wilding Out don’t represent the majority of Black Americans, most of us don’t even watch them and neither do we sit around making jokes about Nigerians.

I sympathize with neither R. Kelly nor Bill Cosby. R Kelly was found guilty/convicted and must face even more charges in another state, Bill Cosby was not exonerated, he was released on a technicality from a prior case.

You are right, I am not the judge in this matter. OP was given a chance to claim and prove his innocence during his trial however based on evidence presented from both sides, the jury found him guilty.

The judge in this matter was done with this trial when he sentenced OP, banged his gavel, and moved on to the next case. In the US, once a person is convicted, the opportunity to claim innocence is over.

The OP failed to prove his innocent and was subsequently found guilty/convicted and sentenced based upon that conviction.

Benefits of the doubt don’t fly after a conviction. What are you not understanding?

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by takimsipho(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Perhaps the ignorance is on your part. You are clueless about Black Americans beyond what you see on tv and you are clueless about how the US Justice System works.

Aries Spears, comedians, and the people on Wilding Out don’t represent the majority of Black Americans, most of us don’t even watch them and neither do we sit around making jokes about Nigerians.

I sympathize with neither R. Kelly nor Bill Cosby. R Kelly was found guilty/convicted and must face even more charges in another state, Bill Cosby was not exonerated, he was released on a technicality from a prior case.

You are right, I am not the judge in this matter. OP was given a chance to claim and prove his innocence during his trial however based on evidence presented from both sides, the jury found him guilty.

The judge in this matter was done with this trial when he sentenced OP, banged his gavel, and moved on to the next case. In the US, once a person is convicted, the opportunity to claim innocence is over.

The OP failed to prove his innocent and was subsequently found guilty/convicted and sentenced based upon that conviction.

Benefits of the doubt don’t fly after a conviction. What are you not understanding?
Men the denialism is strong. You were quick to point out how Nigerians are quick to make disparaging comments about a.a to white people and then you say you don't have time discuss about us? You don't watch black comedians? Then who are people in the audience in those shows? I am no tiktok and read comments sections, and I know many a.a have negative views about africans and call us sell outs. Bro,the op's sentence will not aid you in anyway. I have read of a.a who suffered miscarriage of justice and felt for them, released after decades after protesting their innocence. The American criminal justice is not fool proof ok

5 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
takimsipho:
Men the denialism is strong. You were quick to point out how Nigerians are quick to make disparaging comments about a.a to white people and then you say you don't have time discuss about us? You don't watch black comedians? Then who are people in the audience in those shows? I am no tiktok and read comments sections, and I know many a.a have negative views about africans and call us sell outs. Bro,the op's sentence will not aid you in anyway. I have read of a.a who suffered miscarriage of justice and felt for them, released after decades after protesting their innocence. The American criminal justice is not fool proof ok

There are millions of Black Americans in the US and just because you see a hundred or even a thousand in the audience still does not mean that the majority of us watch those comedians. Not all Black Americans use TikTok, What don’t you understand?
Have you been reading CNN and other news outlets with stories about how trolls on Russian Trollfarms sit on social media pretending to be Black Americans? What I said in my original post is what I stand by.

No one ever said that the Justice System is foolproof but most of the people you see who are released were convicted BEFORE or in the early days of DNA evidence being used in court. OP was convicted based on evidence from an FBI investigation, two different sets of DNA tests, the witnesses’ testimony, and the three different admissions of guilt that he gave to the court.

If you don’t know the details the say so. If you apply for a US visa and state on your application that you will be spending your entire stay in one part of the country but after you overstay your visa you are caught in another area of the country, you are already guilty of breaking the law before you are even charged with your new violent crime.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by kingthreat(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Are u ok at all? Of all things you are directing people to go read FICTION!!! Do you know what fiction means??

It's non-fiction you dimwit. All you needed to do was get more information before assuming crap.

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by hamjola: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Are you sure you reviewed this particular case?
He raped a 13 year old CHILD. The age of admission in Georgia is 18. In the US, the minute a parent learns that there has been contact between an adult and a child, the adult can be arrested. This CHILD was not his girlfriend and he was NOT framed.

How would his friend have gotten OP’s sperm to place inside of the girl’s body cavities in order to frame him?

If this CHILD was his girlfriend then why did CCTV capture him chasing her and dragging her behind a building?

NO human rights activists will step in because he violated a CHILD. This is not Nigeria, there are no strings that can be pulled to overturn a conviction. His right to appeal has been exhausted.

Don't get it twisted bro.I was only playing the Devils Advocate. Those are my thoughts of what happened
No doubt it's a very bad case ,the reason nobody could assist him in USA. Like I highlighted the evidences against him was water tight. I was only saying let's give him the benefit of doubt to state his own side of the story. But unfortunately he isn't forthcoming with it till now.
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by justwise(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
hamjola:

Just my 1 cents opinion.

You were making sense up until that point, how on earth did you arrive at that?

6 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by takimsipho(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

There are millions of Black Americans in the US and just because you see a hundred or even a thousand in the audience still does not mean that the majority of us watch those comedians. Not all Black Americans use TikTok, What don’t you understand?
Have you been reading CNN and other news outlets with stories about how trolls on Russian Trollfarms sit on social media pretending to be Black Americans? What I said in my original post is what I stand by.

No one ever said that the Justice System is foolproof but most of the people you see who are released were convicted BEFORE or in the early days of DNA evidence being used in court. OP was convicted based on evidence from an FBI investigation, two different sets of DNA tests, the witnesses’ testimony, and the three different admissions of guilt that he gave to the court.

If you don’t know the details the say so. If you apply for a US visa and state on your application that you will be spending your entire stay in one part of the country but after you overstay your visa you are caught in another area of the country, you are already guilty of breaking the law before you are even charged with your new violent crime.
The op might not be innocent of other crimes doesn't mean he is guilty of what he is accused of. You see, you didn't grow up in a third world country and experienced the struggle that comes with it and the dreams of any person in diaspora. I can't imagine a guy being in a foreign country for the first time and raping a girl just few weeks into his stay. It just doesn't make sense. Acquaintance rape is the highest form of rape compared to stranger rape. Does he have a record for such behavior? 3 life sentences plus 72 years is too harsh. White boys who shoot up the whole school or malls don't get such penalities. We are not defending him, but spending the rest of your life in prison is what makes us sympathize with him. He will never see his homeland again. You don't know what that feels like. Catholic priests do worse but are let off with slap on the wrist

4 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by themanderon: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Powerhouse5050:

Thank you

The Lord is your strength. Trust in him and he will send help your way if indeed your story is true. I have seen testimonies of people having identical issues of mistaken identity but were eventually freed through divine intervention.

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by hamjola: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
justwise:

You were making sense up until that point, how on earth did you arrive at that?

Like I explained earlier, those were my thoughts incase he was innocent like he claimed. Since he has refused to tell us his own side of the story. I was just having a brain waves. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by justwise(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
takimsipho:
The op might not be innocent of other crimes doesn't mean he is guilty of what he is accused of. You see, you didn't grow up in a third world country and experienced the struggle that comes with it and the dreams of any person in diaspora. I can't imagine a guy being in a foreign country for the first time and raping a girl just few weeks into his stay. It just doesn't make sense. Acquaintance rape is the highest form of rape compared to stranger rape. Does he have a record for such behavior? 3 life sentences plus 72 years is too harsh. White boys who shoot up the whole school or malls don't get such penalities. We are not defending him, but spending the rest of your life in prison is what makes us sympathize with him. He will never see his homeland again. You don't know what that feels like. Catholic priests do worse but are let off with slap on the wrist

I agreed with your last point and for the fact the sentences are too hash, i also think he should appeal for reduced sentence but i disagree with other points you made. i don't know how long he was in USA before committing the crime but timeline doesn't matter here, a rapist is a rapist

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
hamjola:

Like I explained earlier, those were my thoughts incase he was innocent like he claimed. Since he has refused to tell us his own side of the story. I was just having a brain waves. Lol.

That is really a strange brain waves, how can his friend rape a girl and he got jailed for it ?

2 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
takimsipho:

I don’t understand why you keep speaking of him being accused because that stage is done. He was tried and found guilty.

This was not acquaintance rape. As soon as the child saw him heading her way, she ran and he chased her.

White boys and Catholic priests had nothing to do with this crime.

Did he feel sorry for the child and think about the rest of her life before he raped and sodomized her? He KILLED this child’s dreams. And he really thought he would see his homeland again because he figured she would be too scared of his threat to kill her to tell. OP thought he would throw her aside in the dirt and keep on moving. By the way he walked to his car, he acted like he had just left a movie or amusement park.

He will never see his homeland again and this child will never see her innocence or live a normal life again.

Commit the crime, do the time.

8 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by FreeIgboho: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
kingthreat:

It's non-fiction you dimwit. All you needed to do was get more information before assuming crap.

Go figure - ALL Jonh Grisham's countless books are fiction EXCEPT this one! Well, u should have mentioned it's non-fiction
Re: Mistaken Of Identification by etibaba(m): 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am facing something worse
worse keh, what can be worse than three consecutive life sentence?

1 Like

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by takimsipho(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t understand why you keep speaking of him being accused because that stage is done. He was tried and found guilty.

This was not acquaintance rape. As soon as the child saw him heading her way, she ran and he chased her.

White boys and Catholic priests had nothing to do with this crime.

Did he feel sorry for the child and think about the rest of her life before he raped and sodomized her? Her KILLED this child’s dreams. And he really thought he would see his homeland again because he figured she would be too scared of his threat to kill her to tell. OP thought he would throw her aside in the dirt and keep on moving. By the way he walked to his car, he acted like he had just left a movie or amusement park.

He will never see his homeland again and this child will never see her innocence or live a normal life again.

Commit the crime, do the time.
You sound so sure, like you were in his head. Like you were CSI. Crime is subjective and relative. If you think you are perfect, stay your whole life in your room. Don't ever be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Unfortunate things happen to people, if you have ever had sex with a girl you are not married to, you're going to hell according to Christian theology. He is not perfect neither are you. You guys just want to see someone punished, will it make the world a better place

3 Likes

Re: Mistaken Of Identification by etibaba(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
SaintUlot:
@powerhouse5050, 80% of Nigerians wish they were in your shoes right now, it will be a dream come true for them if they were sentenced to life imprisonment with their families in an American prison. Majority of them reading this thread will just be saying, see what i have been looking for since all these years and God did it for this guy on a platter of Gold and he is still complaining.
WTF are you saying dude? Are you sure you are mentally okay? It's a question not not an insult.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Final Words Of Pilot Of Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane Revealed / Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.