Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls (5605 Views)

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Judging from social media , its assumed men want a busty lady but how come after they marry these ladies they will go out to cheat with slim girls?

First off...
You're generalizing without means of proof, this makes your conjecture incorrect...

Adding "some" to men would have made your argument more valid...

They're are some men out there who have slim ladies for a wife yet cheat with a busty lady and vice versa, so it's not a general rule, but an individual something...
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by FirmTR(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2021
Who dey like busty

I love them dark n slim.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by favour32(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2021
CandyOps:

That's gd to know. Pls how do you manage their conflicts? Do they stay in 2 separate buildings? And how do you handle who you spend night with? I'm Igbo we don't marry more than 1 recently. But I'm interested.. any advice will be appreciated
There are no spelt out rules for that.
What worked for us may not work for you.
Just study each woman. Know what upset each, minimize conflict by treating them equally.Take each, as if you have only a wife and don't discuss each other.
Let them know that they are not in
any competition but a family to help each other.
Others will be sorted out with time
All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by zubimete(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Jeremani:
u don't have to stress yourself
No be drop out u be?
sorry to dissapoint u dear! I'm a graduate. When i sat for my first waec u were being spoon fed.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by BluntCrazeMan: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2021
siofra:
As a young slim girl, nobody dey look me o cry
No wonder..
Nairalanders Sorry
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by CandyOps(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
favour32:

There is no spelt out rules for that.
What worked for us may not work you.
Just study each woman. Know what upset each, minimize conflict by treating them equally.Take each, as if you have only a wife and don't discuss each other.
Let them know that they are not in
any competition but a family to help each other.
Others will be sorted out with time
All the best.

Respect! senior man

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by favour32(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
CandyOps:

Respect! senior man
Greetings my man!
If men know the beauty of more than a wife, they won't be stressing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:
It's not about the male gender, it's about individual stupidity.

cause and effect most times - but stupid choices often rules the actions taken
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by zexy2030(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
siofra:
I thought u r a guy behind this. Every woman gets attention, even a mad woman, gets attention. No matter how u look there will be interested persons.

Maybe not your choice but you will get disturbers.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by revolt(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Busty fat woman doesn't count as busty.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by AlexB300: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
zubimete:
According to Economics, human needs are insatiable. Who can define economics sef? My brain don knock.
human wants
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Prayfortheworld: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
siofra:
Madam you're not young naa
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by debbydams(f): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
neonly:
Cause slim girls rock
say that again kiss
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by debbydams(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
siofra:
I ddont believe it..I'm slim nd I'm not
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Jeremani: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
zubimete:
sorry to dissapoint u dear! I'm a graduate. When i sat for my first waec u were being spoon fed.
Nai u no fit define economics?
Anyways me self dey find that definition difficult.

No take am serious aunty graduate, all na cruise
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Owologbo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Judging from social media , its assumed men want a busty lady but how come after they marry these ladies they will go out to cheat with slim girls?
And those that married slim ladies don't cheat with busty ladies?
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by boiler14: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
CandyOps:

That's gd to know. Pls how do you manage their conflicts? Do they stay in 2 separate buildings? And how do you handle who you spend night with? I'm Igbo we don't marry more than 1 recently. But I'm interested.. any advice will be appreciated

If you want to live long stay clear off many wives.
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Danjikanbauchi: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
because busty wives is for proper relaxing and slim girls are just for cruise, you get the point now
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by 5ThChild: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Slim is life
Re: Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
5ThChild:
Slim is life
Shut up kid grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Finally Getting Married / The Origin Of Wedding Rings? / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.