Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 (3810 Views)

What Name Of Drug Can Make Someone Sleep / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
ggood:
Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 and get pregnant on the 6th of October 2021? Is it possible or the girl is trying to play smart on my friend

Assuming say you zip up now, sheybi you for no turn mathematician overnight undecided

I Sha wish you success in your advance maths exams grin

2 Likes

Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by Jesterinjay: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
My advice na to double ya hustle for pampers.9ja no dey smile
Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by Pumpumking: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
ggood:
Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 and get pregnant on the 6th of October 2021? Is it possible or the girl is trying to play smart on my friend

Bro we no its u so stop lying about friend....anyways bro sinse u pour inside on 24 September...she definitely trying to trap u. this is wot Nigerian womens trap people (no oofensese) angry
Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by ggood: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro we no its u so stop lying about friend....anyways bro sinse u pour inside on 24 September...she definitely trying to trap u. this is wot Nigerian womens trap people (no oofensese) angry
so any possibility or she is lying
Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by Pumpumking: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
ggood:
so any possibility or she is lying

Bro truss me..shes preying on yor weakness to get moiney. Nigerian women are hardcore. There is a friend pumping $hit in her head to set u up for payment. The more she sence u getting scared, the more stories u will get..truss me. Shes trying to trap u unless u start giving her moiney. She will not directly tell u shes pregnant
She will make all sickness excuse first & then push pregnancy later. And juss in case shes pregnant...get a DNA test..that baby ain't yours!(real talk) angry
Re: Please help a friend , can someone sleep with a lady on the 24th September 2021 by ggood: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro truss me..shes preying on yor weakness to get moiney. Nigerian women are hardcore. There is a friend pumping $hit in her head to set u up for payment. The more she sence u getting scared, the more stories u will get..truss me. Shes trying to trap u unless u start giving her moiney. She will not directly tell u shes pregnant
She will make all sickness excuse first & then push pregnancy later. And juss in case shes pregnant...get a DNA test..that baby ain't yours!(real talk) angry
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / Her Boyfriend Leaves Her Stash Of Cash After Every Night Of Passion! / Nija Girls Vs. Afro-american Girls Vs. Caribbean Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.