Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Experience With With An Olosho - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With With An Olosho (8350 Views)

How An Olosho Disgraced Me Tonight. (graphic Pics) / There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bluish44(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

wot do u mean know respondsible guy will goto brothel? am responsible and am juss comin from brothel....u expet us to beg for pucccccy?(no oofencse) angry
the guy na fool...him papa mates dy go there..even his lecturers

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bluish44(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

wot do u mean know respondsible guy will goto brothel? am responsible and am juss comin from brothel....u expet us to beg for pucccccy?(no oofencse) angry
na wetin suit you u go try..the guy no get sense

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Mastakija(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Davefed:

What if your babe is coded olosho without your knowledge?
well jokes on you
I dont have one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Crossroad1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
OloshoMan:
Bro what were you photographing?
they sometimes need personal shots and am good at editing you know like, change their background to whatever they want.. You fit snap for naija make I put you for Germany..
They sometimes host parties like birthdays, get together etc.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by udede(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omo see mumu
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by escapellee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Get a good massage to relax your body and make you whole Any where on the island or mainland.Home Service Only.Anywhere in Lagos.reach me on 07033543846.call /WhatsApp.

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by TonyBankz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
modafukka
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Anuoluwa12345(f): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Pls, how much is the Tecno phone now...
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,you be mumu lipsrsealed. You suppose know say na the banny achieve pass.......via say that small tecno phone wey you use exchange for your unplanned lashing don dey very expensive now.....

Well,no be your fault cha... Because if to say bannies dey loyal, wetin go carry guyman leg go ashawo quarter.....for whattttttttttt undecided

Moreover,you are even lucky self..... Because I've heard of cases whereby na bottle ashawo dey forget for the head of person like you undecided

Next time cha,if at all say devil ginger you for the second time go ashawo quarter,you better carry your ATM card follow body if not na full crowd of ashawo go run enter you undecided
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Healthrelatedjo: 3:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Thank ur God say she no remember toto water...she and her pple for baptise u ehn

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Johnchrix(m): 5:44am On Oct 09, 2021
OloshoMan:
Op, which Ashawo you Bleep with 500 naira under this buhari regime, na old woman?

Ashawo de o, especially if market no de..eget one brothel for ikate elegushi that year ashawo de shout ''" una no wan fuc.k?..

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by NaBanga: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2021
HIV sef angry
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Bbqekpa: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Mastakija:
500naira
Chaiii
i reject anything that'll make me have any relationship with olosho
After worm, olosho is d next most disgusting thing to me

Wow! You rated olosho below boko haram, rapists, ritualists and bandit? Wow!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Gavorche: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
Crossroad1:
they sometimes need personal shots and am good at editing you know like, change their background to whatever they want.. You fit snap for naija make I put you for Germany..
They sometimes host parties like birthdays, get together etc.

So during your stay there you didn't find any of them sexy and attractive enough to have sex with? And they never tried to seduce you?
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Crossroad1(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Gavorche:

So during your stay there you didn't find any of them sexy and attractive enough to have sex with? And they never tried to seduce you?
haaa, broda, you no like me walahi.
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by UltimateStarman: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Austine567:
I went to jerk off at one olosho quarter, during the act I wasn't feeling it cuz of the condom , so I removed it after much pushing and pulling, after the act she realized I came on her bed and her leg ,she held me and started shouting in her room , calling people's attention , saying why did I remove the condom? What have I deposited in her body? Do i want to use her for ritual? If you be guy man like me you would know that ashawo quarter no be where you go like to get in argument with a lady, omo ! I was trying to calm this lady down to no avail , I was like oya talk small small, no dey shout na, finally she calmed down and said you will give me 3k to buy medications or you're going no where and I only took 500naira for one round, chai, I don die , who send me, you can imagine that moment you can't go out and come back nor negotiate your way out, Doomed!!!. Why now? Is it because I was quarreling with bae, what will I do now? las las she saw one of my smaller techno phone i was just pressing , she flinged it from my hand and said when you bring the 3k come collect your phone, omo I said thank gawd , I said Ok and I left immediately before she would notice there's no sim card in the phone. Na so I take forget the phone reach today oo
Sorry
you are blessed
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by geezynoni: 9:43am On Oct 09, 2021
This nigga capping.
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2021
One concept I've not been able to wrap my head around is how guys enjoy prostitutes. As in, how does one get turned on in the first place in such a situation?
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Mastakija(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Wow! You rated olosho below boko haram, rapists, ritualists and bandit? Wow!
read my comment very well
I said disgusting
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by xeratech: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
500 NGN brothel you dey fvck ashawo without condom? Your immune system must be made of steel
Hahaha abeg dont mek me laugh
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Slickleo: 5:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Johnchrix:

Ashawo de o, especially if market no de..eget one brothel for ikate elegushi that year ashawo de shout ''" una no wan fuc.k?..
Re: My Experience With With An Olosho by Funboy2000: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Johnchrix:

Where can I see a brothel in ikate currently ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! People Think My Gf Is Ugly / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Remember The Overweight Bride? Check Her Out Now (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.