Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? (5936 Views)

When Will Naija Ladies Learn This? (photos) / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by iykedare(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt] 1.Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates
5. most of them think dat their womanliness is filled with honey
6. Not understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning could also have an end.
more to come

what do ya guys think?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by SeanT21(f): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
Is your mother included

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
1. Another Nigerian woman bash thread
2. Is your Mother/sister/aunty/niece not nigerian? do they fall under any of those categories you listed?
3. You can swing for the other team if we piss you off this much.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
Living a fake life. Lol
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by KennyG6(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2009
abeg leave naija gals alone, upon all the diatribe u still end up marrying them,
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by patwhizkid(f): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
Lmao! Yeah, somebody is tryna tell us what he hates bout hiz mum, sisterz, auntiez, etc here.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by OvieE: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
Oh my God, Ladies don suffer well well.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
studio43:

Living a fake life. Lol

Too much forming, when they're really nothing!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Too much forming, when they're really nothing!
And you are something? undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2009
They want to be celebrity by force.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]

what do ya guys think?
[/size]

looooooooooooooooolz  grin Honey dey there ooo aw kiss grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by iykedare(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=16pt]thinking dat they are smart only to realise dat men are 10 times smarter.(thats why u hear them say`all men are d same`  ` men are useless`)[/size]
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Dont tell me u lick pussy u dis guy lol
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by kemisuga(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Poster - Seems u are jobless. Infact, you should be nail to the cross. Ode like u
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jidesamuel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
i hate pretence which is a major characteristic of 9ja babes :-[

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yeah truth hurts my dear
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
jidesamuel:

i hate pretence which is a major characteristic of 9ja babes :-[

Not  only 9ja babes, girls generally, it's their nature

So it depends on the kinda of girl you came across

Some open up while some don't
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And you are something? undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ebon, leave me oh, uju, better hold her oh

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by finemocha(f): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2009
hmm, that's a short list
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
studio43:

Dont tell me u lick womanliness u dis guy lol

Gba gba!! I flip it grin

haaaaaaaaa Stuido ma paddy!! How far now, Long time!! I no dey see ur flash light again
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

Ebon, leave me oh, uju, better hold her oh

I have to say something when goons are saying nonsense wink tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I have to say something when goons are saying nonsense wink tongue tongue

u really should make sense out of the nonsense, rather than add to it! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

u really should make sense out of the nonsense, rather than add to it! tongue tongue tongue
Nah I think you are one of the "internet studs" contributing nonsense to the nonsense.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by whitelexi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nah I think you are one of the "internet studs" contributing nonsense to the nonsense.

You are just trying to pick lexi out. . . i know your kind, but i dealt with them b4 u, and really dont need to do anything about u grin grin grin

Talk to the hand, ebon tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yowsers, you really think that much of yourself tongue tongue Nobody is dealing with anyone or are one of those sorry assed insecure individuals who indulge in internet thuggery? Good for ya wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yowsers, you really think that much of yourself tongue tongue Nobody is dealing with anyone or are one of those sorry assed insecure individuals who indulge in internet thuggery? Good for ya wink

Awwwwwwwwww, but that's my boyfriend you are talking to nau sad sad
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
whitelexi:

You are just trying to pick lexi out. . . i know your kind, but i dealt with them b4 u, and really dont need to do anything about u grin grin grin

Talk to the hand, ebon tongue tongue tongue

Talk to the hand? Ha! You sef! undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by iykedare(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

sis,easy.u no be like dis b4 o
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2009
1.Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates
6. Not understanding dat every relationship dat has a beginning could also have an end.
more to come

what do ya guys think?

We think you are just being daft cos there's nothing you just said that guys dont do more! tongue
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Awwwwwwwwww, but that's my boyfriend you are talking to nau  sad  sad
Really he is your forum beau? wow you might want to regulate him wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

iykedare:

sis,easy.u no be like dis b4 o
Thats before I realized we still have 6th century men running about in here. undecided undecided wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by jaybee3(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Really he is your forum beau? wow you might want to regulate him wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thats before I realized we still have 6th century men running about in here. undecided undecided wink wink wink
control system broken. might need a negative charge to re-ignite the spark. u volunteering?
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Naija Ladies? by studio43(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
Liar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can She Slap Him? Who Is Right? / / 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.