Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64765 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

My mumu nobi here oo
Thanks for the advice
When a man is so naive and inexperienced abt women..once u enter into relationship with a very experienced one, even if she's not that experienced, most women are cunning, so she will use the power of her wet pvssy to control u..
because u haven't had much experience abt sex, she will fvvck u very well, she will make u experience the sweetness of sex and at same time use the power of her pvssy to control yoi because She knows she has tied u to her pvssy...dats wot women do...
It's ur dependence on that pvssy which is something u can't control that she will use to control u and maltreat...she will make u beg and apologize otherwise she won't give u the sex you are now used to....
...She will make demand and u must fulfill it, else she won't give u sex ......and u will miss the sex and her sexiness cos she will be hostile to u..so u will now try to appease her....
The cure for this is to be experienced to know when she's trying to manipulate u and stand ur ground instead of accepting her terms....
....Another is why men have sidechicks cos when their babe manipulate them and refuse to give Dem sex..they will go and meet the side chick...
So start looking for another babe or else she will continue to use her pvssy juice to wash ur head and ur mumunity will double.
The reason u are confused is because u have been pvssyfied.. she has used her pvssy to control u . U must break that control, so u will need another woman.....and at thesame time...u need alot of stuff to know abt women.... otherwise even ur new woman will still take advantage of u

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by babaalagbo1(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

Their is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we starts dating

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me.
later she got pregnant for me.
She start disturbing me about marriage rights

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already
All that day I wasn't myself I wake her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discourage me and said I should thank God for revealing this early
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
with your write up I don't think you're a man enough or even ripe for marriage in the first place,so you couldnt do proper verification physically and spiritually yourself before venturing into institution called marriage and she controls you,I can't stop laughing,oga the marriage is dead on arrival...you're not man enough brother,being a man I more than having third leg...wake up and never make such mistake with your next relationship...

8 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

When a man is so naive and inexperienced abt women..once u enter into relationship with a very experienced one, even if she's not that experienced, most women are cunning, so she will use the power of her wet pvssy to control u..
because u haven't had much experience abt sex, she will fvvck u very well, she will make u experience the sweetness of sex and at same time use the power of her pvssy to control yoi because She knows she has tied u to her pvssy...dats wot women do...
It's ur dependence on that pvssy which is something u can't control that she will use to control u and maltreat...she will make u beg and apologize otherwise she won't give u the sex you are now used to....
...She will make demand and u must fulfill it, else she won't give u sex ......and u will miss the sex and her nice smile u are now tied to

Yes this is exactly how she treat me
She make me apologise to her even when she is wrong
She has never apologise to me
Except the day I cancelled the wedding

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2021
babaalagbo1:
with your write up I don't think you're a man enough or even ripe for marriage in the first place,so you couldnt do proper verification physically and spiritually yourself before venturing into institution called marriage and she controls you,I can't stop laughing,oga the marriage is dead on arrival...you're not man enough brother,being a man I more than having third leg...wake up and never make such mistake with your next relationship...

Please what do u suggest I beg u
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

That's how women use the power of their pvssy to control men...
Now, try this next time she wants to make u apologize for stupid issue. don't apologize..and don't give or look for her attention...she will try to draw near..And don't even initiate conversation with her,just live like room mate. If u need anything from her, carry straight face and ask with command tone. discipline urself and don't ask for sex too during this time. She will be surprised u have developed such experienced and discipline to counter her..lol.....
She won't still believe u cos she knows ur mumu button, she knows you may come back to apologise when konji hold u..lol..
If u still bone her. she may even try wearing skimpy dress and opening her body just to draw ur attention. Act as if u don't even notice...cos if u don't.. she will bring back the issue that u must apologize....
So bone and snub her...later she will try another tactics to settle matter...by this time.. u should blast her. talk angrily at her. Lol...u must change am and make her apologize.... if u are not experienced she can still change am for u. Bt don't care( be ready to get sex else where if she remain stubborn)
Ask married men..that's what they face.. it's a game with no manual...u must know how to play it..if not women nature is like that to always take advantage of a man that lack discipline, boldness and experience to put her in her place..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chatinent: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead

Marry her, her kids goes back to their father. All you wanted was pregnancy, by the way. Or you want make we meet for road?

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Marry her, her kids goes back to their father. All you wanted was pregnancy, by the way.
The worst thing abt this advice and his problem is that .this woman will love her former three children more than the new child...
she will look for money from this mumu guy to train those 3 children...dats why she needs a new husband she can milk and control....
And to shock u, the baby may not be this guys baby sef..lol..DNA issue fit arise later (it's another possible twist).
so the woman just dey use this guyman as cashcow, and as free economic ticket to better her life and fend for her children...the pregnancy is just used to tie the guyman down, and to have more power over him to milk and control him using the child, even if it's the guys baby...lol..
Naso woman be o.....This man don enter Gbege...
Sòmè bad guys will have beaten this woman blueblack for this deception. Some will have dump her by now...while some will stop having sex with her permanently and break that her pvssy power . ....but as this guyman is weak..he won't know how to go abt all these..cos the woman don tie his head to her pvssy..lol
He needs to wake up and see the shit

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

She has never apologise to me
Except the day I cancelled the wedding
Now this is to tell u that such woman that have power and control over u can still be made to apologise if u know how to do it and take control.
By cancelling that wedding, u acted like a bold man who is not going to bend to her will and she sees shes losing u by that act, that's why she apologized...cos ideally, a street man would have cancelled that marriage. So her apology is to make u accept her deception..lol
So if u always bend to a woman's will cos u are acting gentle like a Christian lol... she will never apologize even when she's wrong cos she knows u will comeback to bend to her will....its a pattern of habit men make the mistake of.
That's why men are told to date a woman and not make her too comfortable by always bending to her will, thinking u can't do without them. By always bending to a woman's will, it will make her have power over u and she will use it to maltreat u.
If a woman sense that in u that u can't do without her, her body, her pvssy, her food or anything...she can use it against u... those are the little things u need to know abt all women

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by debbydams(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

Their is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we starts dating

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already
All that day I wasn't myself I wake her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
why will u rush into. marriage wthoutt knowing the woman u want to marry ehn

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2021
debbydams:
why will u rush into. marriage wthoutt knowing the woman u want to marry ehn
The pvssy is sweet...and the woman deceive him to think she's the best pvssy he can ever have free access to.... grin
And guyman na mumu inexperienced who thinks because a woman is giving him sex means she has the best for him...#cashcow

9 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by AutoChick4U(f): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
The jazz is strong. _1
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by AutoChick4U(f): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead
Thats if they both not in cohort to scam you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chatinent: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

The worst thing abt this advice and his problem is that .this woman will love her former three children more than the new child...
she will look for money from this mumu guy to train those 3 children...dats why she needs a new husband she can milk and control....
And to shock u, the baby may not be this guys baby sef..lol..DNA issue fit arise later (it's another possible twist).
so the woman just dey use this guyman as cashcow, and as free economic ticket to better her life and fend for her children...the pregnancy is just used to tie the guyman down, and to have more power over him to milk and control him using the child, even if it's the guys baby...lol..
Naso woman be o.....This man don enter Gbege...
Sòmè bad guys will have beaten this woman blueblack for this deception. Some will have dump her by now...while some will stop having sex with her permanently and break that her pvssy power . ....but as this guyman is weak..he won't know how to go abt all these..cos the woman don tie his head to her pvssy..lol
He needs to wake up and see the shit

He is so slow for my liking. I refuse to spoil a yahoo girl's plot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by nappy760(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Is like your sugar mummy didn't teach you anything at all . Being inexperienced and being stupid are two different things.
And how the f*CK will you be with someone that has 3 kids and not know.

She might not look like it or feel like it down there but there are subtle signs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by UltimateStarman: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
do you love her and want to remain with her
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

do you love her and wants to remain with her
That woman can not give OP peace no matter how much love he spends on her.....unless he wants to submit all his money, decisions, respect, manhood for her to control....and later, She will start to cheat and deny him sex...cos women don't respect weak men..infact her sexual attraction for him will die overtime of incessant control over him.
If that's what he wants he can continue with her and not complain

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by UltimateStarman: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

That woman can not give OP peace no matter how much love he spends on her.....unless he wants to submit all her money, respect, manhood for her to control....and later. She will start to cheat and deny him sex...cos women don't respect weak men..infact her sexual attraction for him will die overtime of incessant control over him.
If that's what he wants he can continue with her and not complain
lol
you are wrong
Anyone in this life can change
Words are powerful

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

lol
you are wrong
Anyone in this life can change
Words are powerful
OP doesn't have the personality to control that relationship.
And she already seen OP as inexperienced, she can never respect him unless she just want to fake it just to receive something from him...
You can see how she manipulates and maltreat op even before marriage...by the time she has a kid . Her power will triple..she will have more weapon, she will use the baby, his love for her pvssy, her food, to control guyman and make him do whatever she wants.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by UltimateStarman: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

OP doesn't have the personality to control that relationship.
And she already seen OP as inexperienced, she can never respect him unless she just want to fake it just to receive something from him...
You can see how she manipulates and maltreat op even before marriage...by the time she has a kid . Her power will triple..she will have more weapon, she will use the baby, his love for her pvssy, her food, to control guyman and make him do whatever she wants.....
you are right on this
the solution is simple
Op should be red pilled

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Bankyshinani(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
This guy is a big fool o... A gal dey control you in just 8months of dating and you still dey look am...she don't even control you only o instead control you ALOT... E be like say she is the first lady you dated .... I shake my head for you and your family....olofo

6 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

This story can't be a real life story. No one can be this stupid.

6 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeSpirited: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

This story can't be a real life story. No one can be this stupid.
Very possible my brother....it happens when guyman love up with no sexual experience and enjoyment in the past......wicked woman will use her pvssy to wet his brain such that he won't be able to take rational decision....lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by computer0810(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2021
My advice for u is that u should enter bus that will pass thru third mainland bridge, align and just inside d lagoon
There's a reward for ur foolishness and stupidity in heaven
Even as women full lagos na after 3 u wan marry

4 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
May thunder never forget to fire anybody wey say the future is not female.

1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by DropsMic(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Lol

I still don't understand how a guy would have intercourse with a woman that has given birth and him no go know.. Y'all are fvcjed
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by anonymous1759(m): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
grin
You’re still seeking for advice? My advice go and marry her and live happily after with her since you don’t know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Btruth: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2021
One chance motor.....I think you have to continue oooo.

Women!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by dapadawee: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
Believe not all report
This is fiction
Not all stories are true
In fact 99% percent write are lie Mohammad

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by AutoBodyParts(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

You sue for annulment. That marriage which is a contract was done under false information. It's fraud. Go for annulment. As for the pregnancy, you can take care of the child when it's born after DNA of course. It's either you stay away from that woman or be ready to leave this world in a few years

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Justbehave(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Funny but not funny. @ OP,you have nothing to worry. Court can easily anull such marriage based on deception and they will even fine her. My life is good o. I have kids without any woman to worry about.
Tell these simps and sissy idiots that calls themselves men to be wise and never trust any girl of this generation,they will not hear.
Watch as non of them will comment here because they are all the same.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by KazikageSama: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Abeg cancel it sharp sharp. Not because she has children (my people say child-bearing is not a disease) but because your relationship is already built on deceit and insincerity. If she could hide something this important and significant from you, who else knows what she's hiding?

Start afresh and make up your mind if you want to proceed with this. If you are a Christian, pray for the will of God to be done.

6 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kayw4re(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

Hahahaha.

He deserved a public beating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.