Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64668 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by martinslaura: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Guy. Court marriage is not a permanent seal. I advise you to leave her. She will kill u one day. That's women 4 u. Never trust them even ur mother.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ogawisdom(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

Three children hmmm was she a widow?

Are the children from different men or one man

How are you sure u are responsible for her pregnancy?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ericiland: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
From the legal angle, you can approach any court of jurisdiction or the same court you did the wedding and ask for a cancellation of marriage based on false pretense. Mind you, not divorce, but dis-solution of the Union base on d fact that your partner lied/cover up tins to you while you just found out. Court will dissolve the marriage without giving her any dime.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Polynek(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2021
ericiland:

From the legal angle, you can approach any court of jurisdiction or the same court you did the wedding and ask for a cancellation of marriage based on false pretense. Mind you, not divorce, but dis-solution of the Union base on d fact that your partner lied/cover up tins to you while you just found out. Court will dissolve the marriage without giving her any dime.
Good solution
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Polynek(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Tinx wey we de c 4 Nollywood de happen oo, Mosdi where are you angry for the guy, look for solution from a lawyer if u want to divorce her, dax my own advice,
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by bedoab10k(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2021
You are too young to put yourself in this problem. You should have be man. Divorce is the best solution for you and you need prayer to loose yourself from self impose captivity.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ledaman: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Am surprised to see this kind of trash from 5% region clan, because they are selective when it comes to marriage issues na.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by gstream: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Only sweet fvck can bend a Man`s brain like this. She has been manipulating you all the while.
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by gstream: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
You wont loose an hair strand, the marriage is already dead on arrival in that it was built on lies. That your woman no go see draw, and she will go to jail for conning you into marrying her if the tries to push it aswear.
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Enice(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
lawyer already working on the case but am confused cuz I miss her sweet pussy ,it sweet me die that place na heaven on earth
That's why I am confused
I need help
hear! hear!! hear!!! this is why we tell people to sow their wild oats while they are young. now dem don use pussy do dis one. bro, if you get mama or elder sisters, aunties, go tell dem say you don chop egbele koko mi yor. tell dem wetin dey happen. your solution is with the elder women in your family.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Oturatetuala(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2021
We sell 100percent sure games if you are interested, kindly message us on WhatsApp with the number 08136405483. Winning is guaranteed. Thanks
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Eddie4God(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2021
OP, I will resist the urge to insult you. To save your life & sanity on the long run, I will advise you brief a good family law lawyer ASAP. With this level of her deceit, you don't need divorce, you can get the marriage annulled/nullify on the ground of such deceit. Annulment is better because it will be as if a legal marriage never took place and she can't get claim to share your properties.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by dynamic1: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
please how are you able to marry again with the court marriage u did ?
There's a difference between divorce and annulment/dissolution...
Get a court to annull/dissolve your marriage.....
And move on

Pray fervently

Yagazie
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by okoroemeka(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
what type of man will fail to see a boobs that has suckled 3 children,
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kinzo0917(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
I Don fall mugu
Just that the toto too sweet
. I UNDERSTAND YOU. ALL PUSSY ARE THE SAME. IT DEPENDS ON YOUR MINDSET. MARRY FOR PEACE OF YOUR HEART SO YOU WONT HAVE HIGH BP. MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH THIS CHALLENGING TIMES. THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGH. MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD ENVELOP YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by naphtalish(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
So sorry Sir, I think what a man sow is what he'll reap. Your challenge is simply that you knew her before your marriage. That has become your trap. Sir, all you have to do is finnish what you started. You know the right thing to do, all you are trying to do is to find who will support you to leave her. All this stress could have been avoided if you had put your trust in Jesus. My advice is give your life to Christ, follow him with all your heart. He'll give you wisdom and also secure your eternity.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
thanks baba

Thanks so much for seeing senses in my nonsense

I wish you the best bossman
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by babaalagbo1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

Please what do u suggest I beg u
The marriage is DOA you should dissolve it and never make the same mistake again....you're a man for God sake,never let emotions or love controls you,you should be in control
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by FreeStuffsNG: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
you are very stupid and a shame to manhood. Its like I should see you now and rush you with beating of your life. Stupid Animal simp.
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.