Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64753 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Stop marrying naija girls in no dey hear undecided ..yeah you can f*ck them but avoid marrying them if you want story like dis
..go foreign simple angry
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Emmasnoop(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Your nor Bleep her b4 you carry her go altar, bros you suppose know from her breast and kpekus difference dey now,well every malam with is kittle.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by UltimateStarman: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
am not happy with her She shout at me like a house boy It makes me to shade secrets tears
okay Love is key but what you need now is Red pill there are many nairaland threads on it. learn it very well and come out a real man
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by eyinjuege: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Annul the marriage.
I believe it can still be done. On grounds of deception or something.
Speak to a lawyer about the annulment.
That will cancel the fact that either of you were ever married.
Single mothers have been marrying, and she didnt need to lie about her status to you.
How can you ever trust her?
And you also sounded like the relationship doesn't give you happiness, so what's the point really?
But look after you child, when the baby is here and be involved in your child's life

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Soki234:
You already did court wedding. She is no longer your bride, but your legal wife.
Meaning he can't divorce her or what..
He can walk away straight away.
He just has to do it now.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by harmargedon: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
you no see breast, abi you dey do your own for night ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe.
grin
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe.
u no go kill person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Dshocker(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
This op funny die grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Cassetteman: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2021
First and foremost u are not man enough why should u allow urself to be over ruled by a mere woman pls I will advice u go for devoirce after taking care of the baby
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Hdhdhd(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
So at your age you can not differentiate between a depreciated breasts and appreciated puna. even when you are going row every night
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2021
eyinjuege:
Annul the marriage.
Single mothers have been marrying, and she didnt need to lie about her status to you.
And you also sounded like the relationship doesn't give you happiness, so what's the point really?
But look after you child, when the baby is here and be involved in your child's life
Of course he can ANNUL it.
In Fact, he should stop sleeping with her henceforth for that's number 1. That will prevent further pregnancies.
Then avoid ALL her Meals for she can KILL.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by chukwuibuipob: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
sad Pa CHINEDUCHINEDU sad. U CLOSED Ur eye while inserted Ur Bigi Cola bottle inside her kitty sad undecided? Even if she tightened/use Alum wash her V,u'll discover her Niger Delta deep sea and her bweast shape go show(Abi u don chopped Efo Arugbo (Elder vegetable)sad lipsrsealed?.See scam sad
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Burgerlomo: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
Divorce and take half.
Accept the loss for your foolishness.

Our bro don enter one chance grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by marsup: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Let your uncle’s babalawo tell you what to do........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by walozanga(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
U are a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by OBTOREPA(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

I managed to get the phone number of the
biological father of those children

I called the man
And asked him if he is the father of the 3 kids
He said yes
He also said that he didn't do anything on her head at all
I asked why
He said cuz of family backgrounds

What should I do?

I know I made mistakes
If u guys don't help I may end up dead

1.Go to your pastor/Rev Fr. For counseling.
2.You have paid her pride price already
3. Which church is wedding a pregnant woman(you are wedding 2persons, wife and a baby in the womb)
4. You have been dupped sir
5. What the court and elders have joined together ......
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Awoleesu(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
She said she dreamed were I cheated on her and marry someone else that's why she insisted of leaving if I didn't do the court marriage

All their family members hide this secret from me, they intend to tell me after the wedding

You guys may be wondering how I enter this problem
I wasn't into girls at all
I don't anything about girl cuz am a very shy type
For 30 years am a Virgin until I met a surger momy who toast me and took my virginity.
I broke up with my sugar momy immediately I met this girl

I don't know anything about women at all
That's how I landed into this problem
Make una help abeg

Your case is complex!
We're still trying to sort out your woman and her deceptiveness... Not knowing you sef nor pure!

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by mannasseh(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
you don't need to divorce her, you just move for annulment of the marriage, lieing about the children is a huge breach of fidelity. just move annulment

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by bebanky: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

Mr man....first,you cannot just wake up with your womain and go to court for court wedding,except you have applied for the wedding weeks before the date. So i belive your story is a burnt dodo.

But if it is true,then you can divorce her because it is a marriage on deceit

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Cassetteman: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
harmargedon:
you no see breast, abi you dey do your own for night ni?
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by izibili44: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
..my brother as for me, I I'll not insult you. Quit bf it's too late. If you hear my own. you will understand me. I m just thanking God I did not commit murder.. leave bf it's too late..

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Franzinni: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Guy when you were banging it, you didn't ask us ...

My advice is go andto read the book of proverbs your answer is in there ... trust me it is in there.

I myself have started trying to commit every word to heart.

You have entangled yourself with a strange woman prepare for a life of hell! It is only painful you are bringing an innocent soul into the mess. Fear woman with a passion, finding a virtuous woman is more rare than finding diamond in a tree.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by miqos02(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
naira land should give us options for multiple like button, you deserve more than one like from me.

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by smasher1(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Favfables:
It's not every divorce that the man losing half of his property, because the content/agreement of a court marriage can be adjusted to suit the couple...

Since you said her junior brother signed it for you, it therefore means that he adjusted the proceedings to favour his sister, because if na the one wey my sister sign, your supposed wife for go prison for 21years...
first go through the proceedings of the agreement and see if there's a loophole you can exploit...

I'm not a fan of divorce, but Oga kick that woman outta your house, because marriage built on deceit cannot last...

I had a divorce and didn't give out one dime. The problem he has is not whether he gives out anything, but that he doesn't know what he wants. That's really bad.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kay25(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
that's what yoruba would say that women are trickster u Don fall for her net.if u had insisted on sleeping with her only after marriage you would have known the truth before that date she has cajoled u and got u held up.
The main issue is trust can she be trusted?I doubt it and 2 would she not be going back the father of 3?so I advise u to let her deliver let the child grow and take the child from her go find another woman of good reputation and start a better life with ..even if u decide to live with her d burden of those 3 children will be too much for u
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by 77up(m): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
wasn't into Women at all
I don't know what to do

Honestly,you are in deep shit, that woman mean business with you and I hope she won't end you morally, financially and spiritually.

Your best next move out of this mess is to let go of her!

3 Likes

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by doeeyed: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

Get a lawyer asap.
Divorce and take care of your child once DNA is confirmatory.

Otherwise, if you are still in love, endure as there will be more revelations to come.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by SenatePresdo(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?

What you should do is to do what your mind tell you is the best thing to do, and shun the consequences. But no matter what, do not go against the Advice of your people.

That girl is a Jezebel and do not deserve to live, block every contact you have with her.

Two things are involved, abandon your kid to her, or marry her and father all that Bastards, why she keep controlling you.. later on, if you do rubbish, she and those her sons go beat shege comot for your body.

Infact, she would divorce you later to be with the father of her older kids..

Bro, you seem like a loser if you don't take drastic action.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by walozanga(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
eyinjuege:
Annul the marriage.

Best advice. I wanted to tell him same but the guys doesn't sound like a man. Imagine
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Burna440(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

Na God go bless you for this comment
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

you are very stupid and a shame to manhood. Its like I should see you now and rush you with beating of your life. Stupid Animal simp.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Smartb0y: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Our bro don enter one chance grin
his is a special case. He was foolish on multiple grounds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.