Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (30483 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Meedon:
My neighbor use to do this to me too.

Bro you did the right thing.
How did it stop?
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by RichAbujaGuy: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Edibles20:
You’re not wicked.
Nigeria is hard. Nigeria is the wicked person in this story.
Not for all. wink

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Rxarinze: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Guy, just give her money to fill her own gas and at the same time issue her a stench warning never to use you gas again.

I believe it’s a more mature thing to do
Believe me this ll cripple her conscience never to judge you.

Thank me later
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2021
suffering:
99% of problems on Nairaland consist of a male wondering about a female or being in trouble with one. If this doesn’t mean that a woman in one’s life is the death of peace then I don’t know what is.

Lwkm hahahahahahaha as i dey like this my mother and baby mama na my problem for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by rottennaija(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

Instead of wasting your money and gas, you should just call her(or the husband) and speak maturely to her about what you have noticed. That it is not a healthy relationship she is beginning to develop. Speak maturely to her as you would want to be spoken to. She how it goes
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Olodo24: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Don't ever start what you can't finish. You should have been bold enough to calmly tell her to stop cooking with your gas. All this stress is unnecessary. It's even better they see you as a bad person because Nigerians don't value good people. Good people don't get appreciated, they get used

3 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by ogwuche4u(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

Where is her husband in all of this? Can't he fill up his own gas for his family? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by rottennaija(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
dobnina:

You are not wicked.
When you are too nice to Nigerians, they turn you to a Mugu and take advantage of you.
Warn them not to touch your gas again.
It's every man for himself in this economy.

It's not just a Nigerian phenomenon, it's a very human tendency to want to take advantage of other people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story............
Am I wicked

you are not wicked, you are weak or stupid
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by SirLakes: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
SocialJustice:
You're only finally getting sense, you shouldn't have wasted your gas but told her that gas is now expensive and you can no longer afford sharing.

I wonder why people run from hard discussions.
No mind they with their pretence.

If your neighbor is doing what you don't like or can't tolerate HAVE A CONVERSATION with them. Which one be I don't want them to see me as bad pesin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2021
So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

But you said earlier that' money to fill the gas is not the problem" undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by silica(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
I am now a mugu to be nice to them grin grin I won’t fill for a month I will now see if she won’t cook

From everything you've said I have come to the conclusion that you're a weakling hiding under the guise of being nice.
You prefer to waste tour own money rather than tell her to leave your gas alone.

You're weak. Simple!

Very soon you'll run here again when you marry to complain about the wife.

It's very unfortunate the kind of men we have these days. Always running to nairaland to cry instead of confronting their problems
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by chatinent: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
eyinjuege:
Don't fill your gas again (though you shouldn't have wasted it by letting the air all out. You could have kept it in your room).
Now, when they fill their own gas, start cooking with it and see their response . I'm sure they will vex for you.
Whenever you finally decide to fill your gas back, start keeping it locked in your room.
That kin woman, even if you warn her not to use it, she will still use in your absence

Nothing pass having your separate kitchen.
If the lady has access to his gas, she has access to his pots.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by SocialJustice: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
SirLakes:

No mind they with their pretence.

If your neighbor is doing what you don't like or can't tolerate HAVE A CONVERSATION with them. Which one be I don't want them to see me as bad pesin grin
Na so world people be, na like backstabbing dey start. Passive aggressors, you no like something, you no fit talk to your fellow human.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Mandrake20(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Very funny.. grin
If u make skit out of dis b4 tday runs out u go get like 4k viewz
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Franklyspeakin: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Simply tell her that the previous arrangement can't continue as things are very hard lately then lock ur gas indoors.
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by SirLakes: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Mandrake20:
Very funny.. grin
If u make skit out of dis b4 tday runs out u go get like 4k viewz
grin grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by reason1man: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2021
You are not wicked, you are mumurish, u just to waste ur own money. Instead of telling them to stop using ur gas
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Efenaira(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Some people can be very annoying one of my neighbor now me they help am throw he dust bins, he go carry he dust bin from he house come put join my waste, I just they overlook am , sometimes when return I go waste when nor be my own . I just burn some of water some days , I just look where I take burn the waste this guy don throw waste put again I just call am warm am . Because the waste company nor they come on time so I they get rif my waste myself, some neighbors can take advantage of you I don’t want to be a good neighbor again

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by bluefilm: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

What you did by leaking the gas to the air is a very WICKED act.

What stops you from telling her directly how you feel about them using your stuff?

You went as far as punishing yourself just to punish another person...

That's also a very STUPID thing to do.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

Yes at times she will pretend as if she didn’t use it and that vexes me more because I hate that kind of desperation
You should have let her finish using your gas, then stop refilling once your gas finish. When they refill their gas, then you will start using it to cook.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Ejaisky: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
You are not wicked. You are foo.lish.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by ufotty2001: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
The only thing I see u did wrong was that you would have allow them to use the one you wasted out on the air after that do t refill again.. things are difficult
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Innobee99(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Don't start what u can't end
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by richmond500: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
so u had to empty the gas u bought ehn?

Why not tell them that when this one finishes, they will fill the next one, when they fill it, use it with them, then they will fill the next one and the next and when they get tired, they will fill their own and leave u alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by okenwa216(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

I would say you are not wicked but on a second, why would you think you are wicked in d first place for trying to tell someone not to use something that belongs to you.

Then n again, why would you decide to empty the gas instead of asking her not to use it anyone.
I sincerely think the story doesn’t end here. You might be gaining something from her you didn’t tell us. Does she have beautiful daughter or sister ? grin
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
Lol. No offence but how old are you?
I'm guessing in 5yrs time you would read this thread and shake your head cuz the level of neophytism you displayed.
Quick advice, in this life DON'T strive to be call Mr. NICE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kellydboss(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

Yea at a point you're wicked why did you empty the expensive gas in to air just because you wanted to get back at her?

If you already decided not to fill it again and you're already frustrated why did you confront her and let her know how you feel and possibly hear from her or better still wait and allow her use it to the finish then maybe you can decide not to fill it again..

Now the one you wasted who gained from it ? She didn't you didn't so in conclusion I can actually say you're wicked for doing that remember that every good thing you do comes back to you one way or the other.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Lamasta(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2021
ibechris:
Even ur girlfriend will not take this shit let alone when u get married.

That family is not only wicked but they are indeed evil!

They are not evil and wicked its what the OP permitted that's why
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Picker28: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Kukuma tell her ur mind or don't refill it you'll turn to her enemy,just wait the next morning she won't greet u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.