Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,683 members, 7,844,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. (1195 Views)

I'm Hitting On A 42-year Old Woman And She's Down. / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Sometimes I Wish I Was Ugly So That Man Would Stop Hitting On Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by iyawo1005(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
[center]Ladies and Gents[/center]

Ladies
If a guy were to make a pass at you such as "hey girl, your fine." etc., and your not interested, how do you respond.

Men
When making a pass at a girl how would you go about doing so and what have been the reactions you have gotten? (White girls, african girls, caribbean girls.) And do you find different races have different reactions?
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by iice(f): 4:52am On Jul 24, 2007
ignore
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by LadyGodiva(f): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2007
Honestly, there is nothing better than "Hey, my name is -----, can I talk to you"
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by Godsgirl(f): 5:24am On Jul 24, 2007
My # 1 choice response to: "You are fine" is: "Aww, thank you very much"
      and when he asks: " Can I call you some time?" I say: "No, I am sorry, I am married"
to which he says: "I just want to call you as a friend" and I respond, "Well, in that case, you will also need to meet my husband, bc we knew each other's friends and I would hate to keep you from him."

The whole time, I have a pretty smile--eventually, he gives up!

I used to say "I am engaged" until some men stopped respecting that, Hey, some even still persist when I say "I am married" (God, help some of our men)

Mind you: I am not married, Yet!  wink Until I am, I still and always belong to God,
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by iyawo1005(f): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
@Godsgirl
haha, i have tried the married thing and they then ask where's your ring?
Hello playa, not interested,

@poster
I had this guy hit on me by saying hey how are you, respectfully I said good thanx and then he was like you are fine you know that? I just ignored him but confused like I would say no I don't know that. Ah men  undecided

Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by Godsgirl(f): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ Iyawo-I hear you girl-I got that same response (regarding the ring) a few times-Until I was smart enough to come up with this one- ("according to my culture, rings are unacceptable")-I actually have a friend that can't wear a wedding ring due to religious reasons.
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by iice(f): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
I remember we were @ a party some weeks back, we were inside getting food, a guy walks up to my bro's gf and says meet me for outside. . .see as we pieces laugh! grin grin She was like dude am practically married and only have eyes for my bf grin
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by wifeypenth(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
Say thanx in a way that'll make the guy understand that you aint ready for idle talk
Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by shockreaction(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2007
This, my friends, is the reason why I do not attempt to randomly engage in conversation, despite how attractive I may find the girl.

1 Like

Re: Responses From Females/men In Regards To Men Hitting On You. by umunebo: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please members who knows where I can learn modern roofing and water passage installation in lagos or else where contact me whatspp +2348063519455 thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person / Is It Possible. / Is Your Relationship Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.