Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Goes For Nothing (48956 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Welcome back.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ultimas:

Chapter Seven

Biola was sitting at her desk. Her mind drifted towards the previous evening's events. She had gone home from work to her injured husband Michael. His leg and arm were broken. It was difficult for him to move. Other complications had developed, and kept developing. He was moody, on pain killers, and though he had always been tough to get along with, he was practically unbearable.

He had told her he wanted some sexual attention, pretty bluntly, and, being a good wife, Biola attempted to oblige. Again. Again, it failed. She stroked it, even tried to suck it.. Nothing. Her thoughts had embarrassed her. It looks so small. Even puny. Her disheveled, unshaven husband looked down towards her. He had a forest of pubic hair around his soft, lifeless member. Didn't smell too great either.
“Damn meds” Michael muttered. “Don't worry honey, I'll be taking care of you soon enough.”
She thought back to earlier sexual acts with her husband, It was fun early on I guess....I just, I wonder what Alfred feels like inside........no.......don't think about that. Life will be back to normal soon enough. Do I have any hickeys on my boobs? I don't think so..... “Hey, would you, um, like to play with my boobs maybe?”
“Nah Mick, its not the same. If I can't cum what's the point?”
Alfred loves my boobs. He could play with them all day I'm sure. I orgasm just from him playing with them. He's a pig to force me like he does, but god, at least I get some attention somewhere.
And so, the night had passed. In bed, at last, she was ready for some rest. Hopefully her husband wouldn't.... “hey,” Michael piped up, “Bleep, can you get me some water hon. Its such a pain to get up.”
Up she got, some water she brought back, Michael guzzled it down and lay in bed.
Now he's going to have to get up in the middle of the night to pee, always an ordeal, and...ugh..... “Life will be back to normal soon enough”....what if normal sucks?
It had been an interesting evening. Biola was sitting at her desk. She didn't like being forced to perform for Alfred, but she wasn't looking forward to her life with Michael either.

Alfred was waiting for his appointment, today, with Kole and his wife. Naomi? He never could remember her name. He had an idea of what he was hoping would happen, but he was going to have to improvise depending on how the situation unfolded. What he was thinking of was kind of hardcore...but...it probably wasn't going to happen. It was just a fantasy anyway. What was it about himself that made him fantasize about such things? Well, thinking about it made him want to jerk off. Good thing he had Biola so he didn't have to do that anymore.
Biola would have to wait though, they should be here any minute.

Henrietta sat through class. Rome this, Rome that. This emperor did this, this emperor did that. She heard about the debauchery of Tiberius which caught her attention. Her teacher Rita noticed the class perk up when she mentioned Tiberius' madness.
“Yes, some of these emperors got really perverted at points. Tiberius was said to rape boys, girls, men, women, make them his play thing for a while and then have them cast off the cliffs of his ocean side villa.... Altogether, not a good date (laughter). It seems like many of the emperors descended into sexual perversity, as their power grew. There is a lot of emotional power plays in sexuality, and....well...that's for a different class...anyway....” and she continued.
That's interesting. Maybe I'll read about those guys later...hmm.....I hope Alfred doesn't throw me off a cliff....(she smiled)....raping me wouldn't be terrible though...I wonder if Tiberius was hot?.....
“Alright, that's class for today. Turn in your homework and I'll give you back your midterms....some of you did great, some of you, well, I may have to toss you over a cliff.....(brief nervous laughter amongst the students)....well, maybe not that, but I'll have to talk with some of you later.” Rita said, her eyes very serious with the last point. She also looked straight at Henrietta.
“Ohhh, something tells me your screwed Henrietta.....” a friend told her as they all stood up.
“Um, I am so screwed.”

Henrietta waited till the others left to minimize her humiliation, and she walked up to Rita.
Rita was an attractive vivacious woman in her late 20s. She had large D cup breasts that every guy in the school masturbated about. She had a large, round ass woman of her ethnic heritage were famous for, and big soft lips. Her eyes were sharp, intelligent, and dark brown. But there was a certain coldness and harshness about her that scared everyone, even other members of the faculty.
“What happened with that midterm Henrietta? It was pretty bad.”
“Well, I've been working a lot, and just a lot of stuff going on at home, and...”
“Yes, I see, okay. Well, you have to do very well on the final, and on all the remaining home works, to even think of passing this class, and this class is required for graduation. This is very serious. Let me see your homework.”

Nothing goes for nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2022
Zamar:
Welcome back.

Thanks
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by tonysunkan: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Her eyes were sharp, intelligent, and dark brown. But there was a certain coldness and harshness about her that scared everyone, even other members of the faculty.

“Well, I've been working a lot, and just a lot of stuff going on at home, and...”

“Yes, I see, okay. Well, you have to do very well on the final, and on all the remaining home works, to even think of passing this class, and this class is required for graduation. This is very serious. Let me see your homework.”

Henrietta was feeling sick in her stomach. “Um, yeah, about that....well....”

“You didn't do your homework? Henrietta...uh....just give me what you have.” Rita had her eyebrows raised in disbelief. The homework was not that difficult. It basically just showed you had read the book.

“Um....well.....again, about that, …....................well...”

“What do you have? ….......Anything?” Rita was annoyed, and speaking sharply and in an abrupt manner. Henrietta felt like crying. She shook her head slightly.

“Nothing at all.” Rita said matter-of-factly. “Alright. I don't see how you can pass this class.

“No! Please Ms. Lawal! My mom....my dad is hurt so bad, and mom is paying for this school and working so hard, putting in over-time all the time, and....oh, like, I canNOT fail this Ms. Lawal. Pleassssse...” Henrietta begged.

“I can't say you did work you didn't Henrietta. It’s not fair to everyone else. I feel bad for your mom, and I know about the situation, but don't push this off on me. The responsibility is on you.” Rita looked straight at her.

“Please, give me some time to do the homework. History just isn't my thing. It's interesting when you talk about it, but the book is sooooo boring, and I try so hard to concentrate, but I just can't...please Ms. Lawal, let me finish the homework, I'll do it, I promise.”

Rita looked at Henrietta. There was something about the fear in the eyes, something in her desperate voice. She was a very pretty girl. It was like Rita had an instinct inside, a huntress instinct...deep inside she felt this girl was easy prey.

There were rumors about Ms. Lawal at school. No boyfriend. The over-all martial demeanor. “She's a dyke” was a common whisper as she walked by in the halls. But there was no proof. She had been caught, apparently, looking at certain girls' backsides when they wore tight jeans, or at their chests when they wore low-cut tops...either way, it seemed she was either checking them out, or looking disapprovingly at their immodesty. She always dressed respectably. Nonetheless, the high school guys commonly masturbated to fantasies of her in lesbian situations, which can only be expected.

Rita hadn't broken her look at Henrietta. It was solid, hardly blinking, intimidating, a little creepy. Henrietta had a few tears running down her cheeks. Something happened though that she didn't expect.

Rita put her had out, and lightly brushed away the tears. “Hey, its okay. We'll figure something out. How about this? I'll give you more time on your homework (Henrietta looked up hopefully), and a couple times a week you come by my place and I'll talk about the material with you.”
Henrietta didn't know what to say, this was the kindest she'd ever seen Ms. Lawal.....

“Thank you! Thank you soooo much. Oh my gosh. I will definitely learn this stuff Ms. Lawal, there is no...”

Rita stiffened up again. “Don't miss any meetings with me. Don't complain about the work. Do what I say. Everything. And I won't fail you. Understand?”

“Yes, yes...thank you, you are the best!” Henrietta exclaimed, as she picked up her bags and started for the door.

“Just do the work. I'll email you my address. Come by on Thursday night.”

“Okay! Thannkk youuu!” Henrietta's voice trailed off as the door closed behind her.

“See you then Henrietta” Rita said quietly, to herself. Why are you doing this? Rita sat in thought, and looked up at a poster that showed the emperors of Rome. She looked at Tiberius.

Nothing Goes Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Interesting
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 5:54am On Jan 30, 2022
BigBasher:
Interesting

cheesy
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nice
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2022
Okay.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
more...
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Henrietta sat through class. Rome this, Rome that. This emperor did this, this emperor did that. She heard about the debauchery of Tiberius which caught her attention. Her teacher Rita noticed the class perk up when she mentioned Tiberius' madness.

“Yes, some of these emperors got really perverted at points. Tiberius was said to rape boys, girls, men, women, make them his play thing for a while and then have them cast off the cliffs of his ocean side villa.... Altogether, not a good date (laughter). It seems like many of the emperors descended into sexual perversity, as their power grew. There is a lot of emotional power plays in sexuality, and....well...that's for a different class...anyway....” and she continued.

That's interesting. Maybe I'll read about those guys later...hmm.....I hope Alfred doesn't throw me off a cliff....(she smiled)....raping me wouldn't be terrible though...I wonder if Tiberius was hot?.....

“Alright, that's class for today. Turn in your homework and I'll give you back your midterms....some of you did great, some of you, well, I may have to toss you over a cliff.....(brief nervous laughter amongst the students)....well, maybe not that, but I'll have to talk with some of you later.” Rita said, her eyes very serious with the last point. She also looked straight at Henrietta.

“Ohhh, something tells me your screwed Henrietta.....” a friend told her as they all stood up.

“Um, I am so screwed.”

Henrietta waited till the others left to minimize her humiliation, and she walked up to Rita.
Rita was an attractive vivacious woman in her late 20s. She had large D cup breasts that every guy in the school masturbated about. She had a large, round ass woman of her ethnic heritage were famous for, and big soft lips. Her eyes were sharp, intelligent, and dark brown. But there was a certain coldness and harshness about her that scared everyone, even other members of the faculty.

Henrietta was feeling sick in her stomach. “Um, yeah, about that....well....”

“You didn't do your homework? Henrietta...uh....just give me what you have.” Rita had her eyebrows raised in disbelief. The homework was not that difficult. It basically just showed you had read the book.

“Um....well.....again, about that, …....................well...”

“What do you have? ….......Anything?” Rita was annoyed, and speaking sharply and in an abrupt manner. Henrietta felt like crying. She shook her head slightly.

“Nothing at all.” Rita said matter-of-factly. “Alright. I don't see how you can pass this class.

“No! Please Ms. Lawal! My mom....my dad is hurt so bad, and mom is paying for this school and working so hard, putting in over-time all the time, and....oh, like, I canNOT fail this Ms. Lawal. Pleassssse...” Henrietta begged.

“I can't say you did work you didn't Henrietta. It’s not fair to everyone else. I feel bad for your mom, and I know about the situation, but don't push this off on me. The responsibility is on you.” Rita looked straight at her.

“Please, give me some time to do the homework. History just isn't my thing. It's interesting when you talk about it, but the book is sooooo boring, and I try so hard to concentrate, but I just can't...please Ms. Lawal, let me finish the homework, I'll do it, I promise.”

Rita looked at Henrietta. There was something about the fear in the eyes, something in her desperate voice. She was a very pretty girl. It was like Rita had an instinct inside, a huntress instinct...deep inside she felt this girl was easy prey.

There were rumors about Ms. Lawal at school. No boyfriend. The over-all martial demeanor. “She's a dyke” was a common whisper as she walked by in the halls. But there was no proof. She had been caught, apparently, looking at certain girls' backsides when they wore tight jeans, or at their chests when they wore low-cut tops...either way, it seemed she was either checking them out, or looking disapprovingly at their immodesty. She always dressed respectably. Nonetheless, the high school guys commonly masturbated to fantasies of her in lesbian situations, which can only be expected.

Rita hadn't broken her look at Henrietta. It was solid, hardly blinking, intimidating, a little creepy. Henrietta had a few tears running down her cheeks. Something happened though that she didn't expect.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 4:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Waiting for more
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Next please.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 3:47am On Feb 07, 2022
“She's a dyke” was a common whisper as she walked by in the halls. But there was no proof. She had been caught, apparently, looking at certain girls' backsides when they wore tight jeans, or at their chests when they wore low-cut tops...either way, it seemed she was either checking them out, or looking disapprovingly at their immodesty. She always dressed respectably. Nonetheless, the high school guys commonly masturbated to fantasies of her in lesbian situations, which can only be expected.

Rita put her had out, and lightly brushed away the tears. “Hey, its okay. We'll figure something out. How about this? I'll give you more time on your homework (Henrietta looked up hopefully), and a couple times a week you come by my place and I'll talk about the material with you.”
Henrietta didn't know what to say, this was the kindest she'd ever seen Ms. Lawal.....

“Thank you! Thank you soooo much. Oh my gosh. I will definitely learn this stuff Ms. Lawal, there is no...”

Rita stiffened up again. “Don't miss any meetings with me. Don't complain about the work. Do what I say. Everything. And I won't fail you. Understand?”

“Yes, yes...thank you, you are the best!” Henrietta exclaimed, as she picked up her bags and started for the door.

“Just do the work. I'll email you my address. Come by on Thursday night.”

“Okay! Thannkk youuu!” Henrietta's voice trailed off as the door closed behind her.

“See you then Henrietta” Rita said quietly, to herself. Why are you doing this? Rita sat in thought, and looked up at a poster that showed the emperors of Rome. She looked at Tiberius.

Same reason he did I guess.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Zamar:
Interesting update.
You are welcome.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Waiting for more...
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Move on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2022

Same reason he did I guess.

The conversation had not been pleasant. Alfred sat facing the couple in his office. The desk separating them. First of all, it had been a surprise that Kole's wife was that hot.

He had money, or at least appeared to, so a gold digger or a trophy wife might be expected, but she was no older than 30, a good 25+ years younger than him. She was on the shorter side, but nicely proportional, and her c-cup boobs looked massive on her. She was blonde with a very pretty face and starry blue eyes, that, though attractive, didn't seem particularly intelligent.

Secondly, it was not so surprising that the accounting had been off.

“Naomi,” Alfred began,

“Lovina” she corrected him, for probably the 3rd or 4th time.

“Lovina. The records here show withdrawals from the 2nd, 4th, and 5th accounts, with no explanation given, except, 'miscellaneous expenditures'.................that might work, if you hadn't taken 30 grand. Come on. And the “travel” budget is outrageous. Everything is outrageous. The IRS will have a field day with this.”

Kole jumped in with comments on the economy, and how people don't buy futons anymore, and Lovina looked distressed. Alfred spoke to all of it. The answer to a failing business is not avoiding taxes by listing personal expenses as business ones.

“With some shuffling, I might be able to hide your errors” Alfred said, with a sigh.
The Johnson both looked at Alfred hopefully. They did not possess even close to the abilities he did, when it came to accounting. They looked crestfallen with his next statement though.

“Its risky for me though, and I should have a pay off for it. I mean, I would charge a lot to organize your accounting records, just as a task by itself, let alone hide tax evasion.”

Alfred stopped talking for a moment. Then said, “Really, if somebody were to report this to the IRS you could see felony charges. I mean this goes back a few years. Its a wonder they haven't caught on to you yet.”

“Wha, who would report it?

Only.........wait......” Kole looked at Alfred, and Alfred looked back at him. “We came to you in confidence Alfred, you know we don't have the money we did, or said we did. There's no point in blackmailing us.” What a world. I got myself into this mess, what can I say?

“Blackmail? If you go to somebody else, and the IRS comes down on you, I don't want it known that I had access to this and didn't report it.”

“Well, what are you getting at?” Kole was waiting for it. He assumed Alfred was going to want an agreement for a share of profits in the company...what else could he want?

“You want profit-share?”

“Are you kidding me? No way. Maybe some more....... tangible assets.” Alfred looked at Lovina.

“What? Like …..what? Computers?” Kole was really lost. He looked at his wife, who couldn't figure out what Alfred meant. “Do you need a futon?” she asked, in all honesty.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 7:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Awesome05: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ride on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.