Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nothing Goes For Nothing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Goes For Nothing (49017 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by kweensheba: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ultimas:
Her mind was in a frenzy. Okay, this is better than anything Michael has ever done to my boobs. Those fingers are ... Her mind screamed that she should stop comparing him to her husband. His fingers brushed against her extended nipples, then pushed them down, playing with the nipples, pushing them and moving them in circles. It felt awesome and she was ashamed to love it. She closed her eyes. His warm mouth closed over her right nipple. She opened her eyes quickly and looked down to see her right boob squeezed in his left hand and his face latched to her nipple, sucking. She was shocked at the sight. She could not have imagined that a man so much younger than her would be sucking away at her nipple. Her boobs were very sensitive. They had always been. Waves of pleasure flowed over her body as he licked and slurped on her tits. She regained herself and tried to push him away. "Hey, Alfred, this has gone too far..." he was not looking at her, but was fixated at her boobs. He ignored her.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Ride on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2021
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2021
"I love your boobs," Alfred mumbled. After a moment, Biola snapped out of it. What happened? Oh my God. He raped me and I orgasmed from it. Wait, we didn't have sex. He just ... he just played with my boobs and ... Oh my God, this has to end now. "Alfred, listen, you did something amazing with my boobs, but I'm married. I didn't want you to suck on ... didn't want you to do what you did there..." Her voice trailed off as she lookf at her young boss. He was looking at her very seriously. She felt naked and vulnerable. Her boobs there for him to see. He was fully dressed with loosened tie. Her boobs were wet with saliva. There were even bruises from where the passion had been extremely intense. "That does it, Biola," Alfred said very seriously. "I'm going to do what I want with your boobs whenever I want to, from now on. You will have a raise if you want. But that's the condition, not just for the raise, but for you to continue to work here." Biola opened her mouth in astonishment.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
BigBasher:
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 8:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Keep it up
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Next please
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biola was shocked at the demand, but felt strange arguing in the condition. She was wet, hot, naked with abused boobs and soaked panties. "I thought you were kind ... and I can't do this. I'm married." he insisted on what he wanted. "I don't want to hear about it, Biola. I am not going to be looking at you every day and not be able to gain from it." She protested that she could not cheat on her husband. "You're not going to be having sex," he put in. "Don't be all crazy about it. I'm a young man with desires. Given this present situation, I think letting me have fun is fair." She was in a serious dilemma. This is crazy, she thought. How long will he be satisfied with my boobs? I mean ... oh well, what choice do I have? Leave? That's not going to happen at this point. "Okay," Biola agreed meekly. He smilled at her and mentioned that he had a hardon and something must be done about it. Her eyes widened. "Oh, please, don't make me do something sexual," she pleaded with him.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by kweensheba: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
NICE WORK
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Still following
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cool
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
kweensheba:
NICE WORK
Thanks
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Alfred stood up. The bulge on his trousers was clearly visible. It was not small. Biola was intrigued. Oh my God, look at that, she thought. I won't do anything to that... No, I will not. "What should we do about this, Biola?" he asked. "If you won't do a Mouth Action, then you should be ready for a hand job. Jerk me off." Her mind was busy. Not a Mouth Action? Okay, this is manageable. I want to be faithful to michael as much as possible. I don't even want to look at Alfrd's private part. Well, she could manage the situation. "Can I jerk you off without looking at it?" she asked. "Like, from behind or something?" Alfred looked at her beautiful face. I can take some concessions, he thought. I can be reasonable. He sighed. Alright, a handjob without looking at it will be cool. He sat down and pulled Biola over to himself. He tried to sit her down, straddling him. It looked awkward.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Still following.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by moonsledge(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ultimas:
Alfred stood up. The bulge on his trousers was clearly visible. It was not small. Biola was intrigued. Oh my God, look at that, she thought. I won't do anything to that... No, I will not. "What should we do about this, Biola?" he asked. "If you won't do a Mouth Action, then you should be ready for a hand job. Jerk me off." Her mind was busy. Not a Mouth Action? Okay, this is manageable. I want to be faithful to michael as much as possible. I don't even want to look at Alfrd's private part. Well, she could manage the situation. "Can I jerk you off without looking at it?" she asked. "Like, from behind or something?" Alfred looked at her beautiful face. I can take some concessions, he thought. I can be reasonable. He sighed. Alright, a handjob without looking at it will be cool. He sat down and pulled Biola over to himself. He tried to sit her down, straddling him. It looked awkward.

I bought your book (mistake no 1). I regretted it instantly, the book is a badly done copy and paste. There is no story line, only sex (which is very disgusting).
I Wish there is a way I can un-read this.
I'm very sure you plagiarized this book from somewhere as it doesn't sound original.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ultimas:
Hello everyone.

This is a long story. I hope you will find it interesting.

There are many sex scenes, so beware.

Happy reading.

Nothing Goes For Nothing

Frankie

The situation is not good for Biola at the home front. Observing her situation, her boss offers to help. But, it is not for free. She has a heavy price to pay back.

Chapter One

You must really think yourself smart for stealing someone else's work and passing it off or rather selling it off as your own.

If you hope to go far in this trade then youv'e obviously started out on the wrong foot.

You could've simply written "this is a rebranding or re-introduction of a pre written story to fit the naija POV"

Gbesk!!! Nobody would've disturb you
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Go on with the story
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:02am On Nov 12, 2021
go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2021
"Listen," Alfred said. "I want you to straddle me, like a stripper or something, and you jerk me off. To do that, you will probably have to take your skirt off." Goddamnit, she thought. This just keeps getting worse. Why would I have to wear the black thong today? Well, let's do this. "Okay, Alfred," she said with a defeated tone. She turned away from him and slipped off her skirt. Oh, it was something to look at her ass. Alfred stared. Big, but not to big; round and obviously so soft. The thong only accentuated the curves of her waist that led to her butt. "Goodness, you are so hot, Biola." He is a perv, she thought. But, he is also cute. He is so sinister in theory, but he's such a kid at times. Biola did not know what to think of her boss. She was not a been-around-the-block LovePeddler, but she felt much more mature than even her genius of a young admirer. She felt he was only an admirer, not a molester or a rapist or whatever. Alfred reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her down to straddle his hips.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Interesting update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.