Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nothing Goes For Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Goes For Nothing (49013 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Next
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
"Alfred, what ... what would you like to get ... It's possible he's referring to ..." Her mind was busy. Was it that he was being mischievous? Could there be something her husband could do when he recovered? Maybe. But, Alfred kept glancing at her chest. This could be bad, she thought. "Well, to be honest with you," Alfred said. "One of reasons I hired you was that you were so hot. Biola, I won't lie to you." That's it, she thought. Doubts clouded her face. I am not going to cheat on my husband. What we have to deal with we have to deal with. I can't believe this is happening. This guy is a pervert. Why can't men just be kind and not think about sex all the time? Alfred interrupted her thoughts. "I know this may sound ridiculous, but I just want see you topless. I want to help you, but the condition is you will let me see your boobs."
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice n cool
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Next update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 5:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Ride on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Continue
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
He then smiled the same way he smiled when his first flirty comment came. Biola looked away and though: get topless? That's not bad. I've never taken my clothes off for a man other than my husband, though. It's not cheating, but is it really right? But, she was not going to have an affair with him, was she? Some were like that - young and exuberant. Some guys were obsessed with older women. She knew what they called it -the milf thing. But then, alfred had been nice to her, so waybe he deserved this little thing. She shrugged and began to unbutton her jacket, a little slowly. She was going for it. Alfred was expectant. He had had a couple of girls in his school days, but not many. He was always devoted to his studies. Now, he was keen about this scene. After she removed her jacket, she started unbuttoning the blouse. Her cleavage deepened and her black lacy bra started to come into view. [source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothig-goes-for-nothing/44852 ]
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 6:14am On Oct 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Carry on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by LoveToRead: 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nice stuff.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by kweensheba: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
NICE STUFF.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
She continued the slow move. It was like he was teasing her. Finally, the top was completely removed. Her beautiful breasts were encased in a white, sexy bra. Even with what he had seen so far, Alfred's heart was beating fast. She stopped to stare at him. Did she think that was the end of the show? No way. He gestured that she should remove the whole bra. Again, she obliged. Her hands went to her back to unclasp the bra. Now, the boobs were naked. Alfred had seen different breasts with different shapes and sizes before. All the same, he was enthralled as he stared at these. Biola was bemused by the way he stared. Her husband used to look at her boobs like that before; but that was before. There was no such flame. Now, having a young man look at her in such a fascinated way gave her a tingle of sensation. "Goodness, I just must feel these," he said, half to himself. His right hand reached out to feel the boobs. Instinctively, she moved back. "Can I just feel them a little," he pleaded.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by CasNova(m): 4:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
CasNova:
Nice update
Thanks
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2021
Interesting
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Getting interesting more.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by kweensheba: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nice story
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by CasNova(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Keep it coming.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
CasNova:
Keep it coming.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
Impressive
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
"You were only supposed to look," she protested mildly. He nodded. "You are right, but the booas look too great to just let them go. Let me play with them for a while and I will let go, okay?" She was thoughtful for a moment. Are you going to let him touch you? Her mind screamed at her. This is definitely giving him more than a show. But ...if all he will do is just touch them, that is not sex, is it? "Okay ..." she started saying. Her words were interrupted by his hands which eagerly went for her boobs. He did not even wait for her to complete the sentence. His hands groped them, squeezing, carressing, teasing. Pushing them into her chest, grabbing softly and pulling away softly, her boobs were getting worked over for sure. She was sighing occasionally, sometimes looking away, only to look back down at his hands doing their work on her boobs. He grabbed a hold of both, then moved his thumbs slowly in circles, gradually working inward towards her nipples. As his thumbs ran over aureoles, she shuddered.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2021
Fascinating
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Her mind was in a frenzy. Okay, this is better than anything Michael has ever done to my boobs. Those fingers are ... Her mind screamed that she should stop comparing him to her husband. His fingers brushed against her extended nipples, then pushed them down, playing with the nipples, pushing them and moving them in circles. It felt awesome and she was ashamed to love it. She closed her eyes. His warm mouth closed over her right nipple. She opened her eyes quickly and looked down to see her right boob squeezed in his left hand and his face latched to her nipple, sucking. She was shocked at the sight. She could not have imagined that a man so much younger than her would be sucking away at her nipple. Her boobs were very sensitive. They had always been. Waves of pleasure flowed over her body as he licked and slurped on her tits. She regained herself and tried to push him away. "Hey, Alfred, this has gone too far..." he was not looking at her, but was fixated at her boobs. He ignored her.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 7:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Interesting, though short

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.