Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I'm Losing My Only Sister - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Losing My Only Sister (42046 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / Losing My Dad & Dealing With Lazy Relatives: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
emmyN:

Maybe you didn't follow up properly with the thread. The OP did say the Father rejected the man as a suitor even when he came begging and professing love for their daughter. Like he got her pregnant and didn't abscond; he came to see the family and they had him arrested. Who does that?

There is no evidence she doesn't have a phone as they have not seen her in a while. She may have one but doesn't want to have a personal contact with her family. She would rather they go through her husband.
The man came begging to have access to my sister and kids as his neighbours were laughing at him that his so called wife has left him

He never for once come with his family for anything marital rite. The few times he comes begging was solely him alone

Please where is the commitment that he has shown to prove that he wants to come do the marital rite?

We ain't even begging for any marital rite by the way. We only want to correct all the wrong the man has made by isolating my sister away from family and friends. Who doesn't have a phone in this generation please?

She's living her life for that man which must be corrected
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
we may be poor but not entitled biggot. My parents never wanted her to marry the man. My dad even housed her for a year with her 2 kids then, and the man keeps coming and begging prophecing love to her here and there and she started crying and begging to go meet him. She knows we'd gladly accept her back if she chose to come back today. I felt that's one of the reason why the man took her to pourtharcourt having known my family conditions, it would take a toll on us before coming down there. None of my family members had accepted penny from him nor his wife. We weren't weird that way to be entitled. If he give us fine, we'd gladly accept it. But for us to demand, never

Tell us the full story na. You're just giving us piece meal. When did she get pregnant again and what made her seek refuge in your father's house? Was it a case of domestic violence?
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by emmyN(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
The man came begging to have access to my sister and kids as his neighbours were laughing at him that his so called wife has left him

He never for once come with his family for anything marital rite. The few times he comes begging was solely him alone

Please where is the commitment that he has shown to prove that he wants to come do the marital rite?

We ain't even begging for any marital rite by the way. We only want to correct all the wrong the man has made by isolating my sister away from family and friends. Who doesn't have a phone in this generation please?

She's living her life for that man which must be corrected

Dude you said your father didn't want her to get married to him, true or false? And why did you deny him access to your sister and the kids in the first place? If he didn't love your sister he wouldn't come begging. And even if he wasn't financially buoyant to take up the responsibility at the time, y'all burnt the bridge.

Your sister has a phone, you just don't know it. And your insinuation that he is being abusive to her is rather unfounded.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NoToPile: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
We only know his home town. We don't know his compound

Yes we know some of his siblings, but they all based in the east

When my dad called him three days ago, he said he'd be travelling and he doesn't have money to buy his wife a small phone to keep in touch with her and her family

Then you guys should take it from their end to at least talk to their brother.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by igbowoman: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Thanks for your kind gesture ma. God will reward you bountifully

A friend who got mobilised for her NYSC around July this year said she paid 10k from Lagos to PH. I pressure coming will be within the same range also

20k will take me to and fro. Thanks and God bless

Ok.
Do you mind dropping your detail?
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Olumaeme: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Go there and get your sister, please
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Neddyogu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
VTJN:
Guy be calming down please. If you read the Op post you will know he's from a poor home and that's one of the advantage the man took from his sister

The education they are opportuned to have and the little exposure makes them realise what that man did was wrong. Being poor doesn't makes one stupid

The Op lost his eldest brother, meaning they are left with just 3 boys

The elder brother earn 50k monthly and he's supporting the family. The last born is in school while Op is hoping to secure a job

Please where do you expect them to get money that will take them to PH and come back that it won't affect the house?

Or you expect them to go and meet their family? Family who doesn't see them when they are suffering seeing themselves through school without any little support. Is it that family that would give them money for that?

Please change your mentality about life. Poor people abound in this country called Nigeria

Oga u are missing the point. Must all 3 of them go to PH at d same time? One person can go to reduce cost. Nobody rich bro but when it comes to a loved one, habaa. So I would want to look for my sister and I know where to begin my search, then it's transport fare that would hinder me? Think about it.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by paulgabrielz: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
:-
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=NPTJ post=106595381
Good evening all, I have been a guest of this forum for some years now, I decided to register after reading a story shared yesterday by NPTJ to also share mine and asked for advice as i am really confused right now.
Although my own case is different as i am legally married.
My husband and I have been married for five years now with two wonderful kids.
Aside the reason for this thread, He's a very good husband and father to our kids.
The issue is , he doesn't want me to go to the village with the children that automatically means I can't go as I'm still breastfeeding our second child , I cannot leave him and travel as he's not even up to one year.

My husband and my parents stays in different states. We went to the village last year July and there's no plan of going this year, whenever I raisecussion he simply replied that we'll go when there's a need for us to go.
I hardly go for any function in the village except it directly involves my parents.
This has brought a lot of issues between my nuclear and my extended families.
It wasn't like this when we married newly, we do visits them then and even go during Christmas holidays but all that changed when we had our first child, he feels we can't take the child to the village so that "village people" will not attack him.
We've quarrelled about this severally yet nothing changes, I am tired of arguing about this .
Please married folks, am I suppose to abandoned my extended family just because I am married? Please I need matured advice before I do something that I will regret.
Is my husband right on this ? has anyone been in my position, please help me.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good evening all, I have been a guest of this forum for some years now, I decided to register after reading a story shared yesterday by NPTJ to also share mine and asked for advice as i am really confused right now.
Aside the reason for this thread, He's a very good husband and father to our kids.
The issue is , he doesn't want me to go to the village with the children that automatically means I can't go as I'm still breastfeeding our second child , I cannot leave him and travel as he's not even up to one year.

My husband and my parents stays in different states. We went to the village last year July and there's no plan of going this year, whenever I raise discussion concerning the issue he simply replied that we'll go when there's a need for us to go.
I hardly go for any function in the village except it directly involves my parents.
It wasn't like this when we married newly, we do visits them then and even go during Christmas holidays but all that changed when we had our first child, he feels we can't take the child to the village so that "village people" will not attack him.
We've quarrelled about this severally yet nothing changes, I am tired of arguing about this .
Please married folks, am I suppose to abandoned my extended family just because I am married? Please I need matured advice before I do something that I will regret.

[/quote]
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Neddyogu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spherical77:
Did you read the Op post before putting all these? Are you here to proffer solution or add to their plight?

Didn't you read where he said his brother is earning 50k monthly while him on the other hand is still looking for job as a fresh graduate?
D
Until you know and realised our fingers are not equal, then you will understand that there are people out there who hasn't eaten today

Please stop all these your ITK of a thing abeg.

Nothing is absurd if one found his/herself in a poor family bro.. They never demand for where to be born to.

Op was just a serious and dedicated average Nigerians who's finding all legal means to break the yoke of poverty

I'm sure you saw where he said he saw himself through school

Yes you are right on one side. But i tell you bro people have lost their loved ones through health related issues that ordinary 5k can solve

Things are happening in this country that i know

Op is even better than most of our today youths who are into cyber fraud and the likes

Excuses can be made for just about anything. Unless sth is important to u, u would be making excuses till Jesus returns. U wanna tell me if the op had an interview invite from a company in Portharcourt, he won't look for tfare? Or he would calll the HR manager and decline the interview cos no tfare? Clowns full h3re abeg
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Neddyogu(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
VTJN:
Guy be calming down please. If you read the Op post you will know he's from a poor home and that's one of the advantage the man took from his sister

The education they are opportuned to have and the little exposure makes them realise what that man did was wrong. Being poor doesn't makes one stupid

The Op lost his eldest brother, meaning they are left with just 3 boys

The elder brother earn 50k monthly and he's supporting the family. The last born is in school while Op is hoping to secure a job

Please where do you expect them to get money that will take them to PH and come back that it won't affect the house?

Or you expect them to go and meet their family? Family who doesn't see them when they are suffering seeing themselves through school without any little support. Is it that family that would give them money for that?

Please change your mentality about life. Poor people abound in this country called Nigeria

Oga stop making excuses for the op. Three grown ass men can't fund a trip to ph at least for one fellow? So u wanna tell me that if the op or his brother gets an interview invitation in Ph, he would decline for lack of tfare? Excuses can be made for just about anything until there's something of value, then u will give it ur all Eve if it means borrowing. U want to tell me cos they are poor, they can't borrow too? The way we treat things depends on where they rank on our scale of preference. The said sister ranks not so high.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Neddyogu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
fearlessmum:

My husband and my parents stays in different states. We went to the village last year July and there's no plan of going this year, whenever I raise discussion concerning the issue he simply replied that we'll go when there's a need for us to go.

Only you and ur husband can solve this and it has to be by dialogue. In time, he will come around. People do things based on their experiences and within the limit of information they have. Apply patience and wisdom.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by hdrifter11: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Father lord
This is harsh

Franklyspeakin:
My own sef is the angle u are coming from. Are u sure its not financial gains you people want from your sis?? Because a right thinking family would have been more interested in knowing if she is fine... That is pay a visit to see her, talk to ker and know if she is OK then probably remind her that her parents are worried about her. Which one is her presence is greatly needed?? Do you even know if your sister is still alive?? When last did you see her with your eyes?? See talk ooo. Go and check on her abeg. It could even be shame thats stopping her from coming back. Shame of you guys laughing at her. Go and show love to her before you start giving her responsibilities.

A family that can't find money to go and see their sister/daughter to be certain she is fine, to know if she is alive, to know if she is sane, but is more interested in her being present most definitely to pick up some responsibilities or to help look after the aged parents who killed her dreams and still didnt show her love when she needed it the most says a lot to buttress my point. See because a man is a deportee dosent mean he wont be able to stand on his feet and cater for his family. afterall they have been surviving all this years. Even the man knows he has un serious inlaws so he can take them for granted. Imagine if the girls family where more involved and concerned with their number one priority being the well being of their daughter, they won't have been complaining of losing their daughter.The annoying part is the dad is still ashamed of her and is yet to come to terms with reality as he continues to lie about the well being of his daughter. How will he make heaven sef If he dies and does he think his village people don't already know something is up as to no bride price collected yet she is married.?
My brother Hustle oooo make them no use you or your family do yeye

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Truvelisback(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
NPTJ:
Good morning house

The only sister i and my other siblings had met a Man around 2008. He's from Imo state, a deportee from Germany who was in his late 40s when they met. My sister was just out of high school then and struggling to secure admission into any of the tertiary institutions. Luckily, she got admission to study law at Unilag after her second attempt. Sadly, there was no money to process the admission, she lost it. She was the first and only daughter of our parents. My parents were incapacitated financially to support her dream

My father never wanted her to work then, for guys not to take advantage of her or something. Having lost the admission, she insisted to work inorder to raise money for her studies. My dad got no option than to obliged

She met this man barely a year she started working. She was in her early 20s and full of dreams. Lest I forget, she was staying with our grand mother due to distance. This man got my sister pregnant and we got to hear about it. My dad got the man arrested and beat the hell out of my sister. He wept bitterly claiming this isn't the life he envisioned for his only daughter

He beseeched her and talk sense into her but she insisted, claiming she loved the man. This man was deported after spending almost half of his productive years outside the shores of Nigeria. He came back home with nothing and the next thing he could do was to got my sister pregnant claiming he loves her beyond words

My sister moved in with him and they started living together. We lost our grand parents (paternal and maternal) Yet, this man and my sister never stepped their foot in our house to commesorate. I lost my eldest brother, same thing happened. They never showed up. I was the 4th child of five children. Though, only four left now. She hardly call our parents nor we her siblings. To cap it all, my sister had stopped using phone ever since she moved to pourtharcourt with this man

This same man always attend his family function and very much into his family but isolated my sister away from her family. My sister never called throughout my days in the university just to know how I'm fairing, despite knowing our family condition. A very close friend of mine noticed this while in school and i did explained everything to him. He felt so bittered. He asserted the man might be diabolic, he's from the same town with the man in imo state

My parents are in their early/late 60s respectively and aging gradually. They couldn't felt the presence of their only daughter. Interestingly, family members got suspicious and they kept asking after her but my parents are bent on covering up, claiming she's fine. Yet, they goes to their closets to cry bitterly for the life of their daughter. I asked my dad why covering up, he claimed to have known his family pretty well, that they would do nothing

I'm just a young graduate, still job haunting. While my elder brother is gainfully employed with 50k as his monthly take home. He's being supportive with day to day running of the house and that of our last born studies. A friend suggested myself and elder brother with any of our uncle should go and treat the man's fvckup for eloping with someone's daughter without paying her bride price nor any other marital rite. I told him that isn't feasible for now due to our poor finances.

Nonetheless, we can't continue folding our hands and watch this man get away with this. She is the only daughter of our parents. Her presence is highly needed in their life, especially my mother

Please what can we do to make things work for my family back? I can't imagine having a sister who's more like a living dead

Any help, input or suggestions from anyone!
U guys should find where they live and visit them.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
igbowoman:

Ok.
Do you mind dropping your detail?
0142245483 Gtbank

Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Neddyogu:

Oga stop making excuses for the op. Three grown ass men can't fund a trip to ph at least for one fellow? So u wanna tell me that if the op or his brother gets an interview invitation in Ph, he would decline for lack of tfare? Excuses can be made for just about anything until there's something of value, then u will give it ur all Eve if it means borrowing. U want to tell me cos they are poor, they can't borrow too? The way we treat things depends on where they rank on our scale of preference. The said sister ranks not so high.
Only one person can't go sir. My dad will not accept that. Two persons will go for safety or whataview. God will see us through that i know

Thanks for your input so far!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Franklyspeakin: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmm mm
bewla:
You try

Just to tell them say make them hustle

But is it right to kidnapped this girl hold her as captive

If na my Islamabad people your response will change ooooo
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Words can never ever work on her again she has been brainwashed completely by the man, I have exactly same thing happening in my family and the worse is this same sister of mine sees everything good in her husband's foolishness, baba pray that we don't come in contact with devil in human form.
lilvicky68:
You need to trace her and have a word with her to know how she's faring and also know the next step to take..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga this will do little or nothing to it, what of if they got there and the sister denied them I have experienced one that even when they got to the station, the lady told the IPO that she doesn't know any of her relatives and the Hus and just took her home up on till now, but the worse parr of Tue story is the woman and her husband ended up in abject poverty and she died in penury, the bottom line is the lady has been hypnotized/brainwashed and bet me that returnee from Germany is an irresponsible fellow.
greenie77:
No matter how dire things are for you guys financially, your father, your elder brother and 2 ot 3 of your uncles should have traced their location and showed up unexpectedly before now.

Sadly, some of such cases have never ended well as most times it is at the death of woman involved that her family gets involved again.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
He is a very good husband and father to our children, madam God forbid if u loose this good husband of yours to death, will ur extended family member be there for you A good man can never ever hurt his wife or children, please listen to him and find out his reasons for giving those suggestions. Please attend to your own family not thinking of extended family, after finding details.of what made oga say those things both of u can discuss it and reach an agreement, I tell u if this brings issue to your family and this good.man turns out to be bad, ur extended family cannot do anything, keep or home intact first, oga have reasons and u finding out can massage his ego to rescind on such decisions.
fearlessmum:

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
eaglez:
Words can never ever work on her again she has been brainwashed completely by the man, I have exactly same thing happening in my family and the worse is this same sister of mine sees everything good in her husband's foolishness, baba pray that we don't come in contact with devil in human form.
She was massively brainwashed beyond words. Her memory verse then was that the man would take her to Obodo oyinbo smiley.. that was what aggravate my dad to beat her then. My dad was asking her if she's normal for a deportee who had spent half of his productive years in a foreign land and was deported with nothing. She doesn't even know what happened that made him got deported.

She was really brainwashed beyond comprehension. Chai some men will not make heaven o. Marrying with deciet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
My dear she is not bitter about anything, I am typing this with all honesty that lady has been brainwashed to see her husband above everyone and whatsoever he says is the final, the truth is the Germany returnee is not a good man and he is enjoying every bit of the dissociation with her family members, he is lording himself over the young innocent girl, I have exactly same thing going on in my extended family and the worse thing is the man will be filler with pride and same has put on his wife, check them well they are poverty stricken, I pray that the lady will be liberated from the shackle of mental and emotional slavery the man has put her into.
koyyes:
Have a family meeting and find out how to contact the husband.

Seems your sister is bitter about something that happened in the past while still with your family.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
fearlessmum:

Sis please listen to your husband. Provided he's not stopping you from reaching your parents. Please sis love your husband and listen to him. You see those extended family, they are just after what they'd get from your husband. They can't do nothing if things goes south

How i wish my sister was in your position. I wouldn't be here crying and lamenting. Your husband didn't isolate you completely out of your nuclear family. Look at you using a phone and you were legally married to him. Chai sis all these basic things in marriage looks like a luxury to me where my only sister is

Please sis listen to your husband. Your husband is a good man seriously, please do not take his goodness for granted

Enjoy your home sis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro just keep praying for her, if u decided to go with ur dad or any of your relatives to go see her I bet u, they will mess u up, my sister's case was that the useless man she got married to when they were dating told he he had 5 shops at Ladipo, came to.my dad and said as the first in law in the family, he is now the first son of the family, my pop c slap the idiot that day oooo, he started dragging things that belong to the family, my dad died before I could know what was happening this my sister has packed the clothes I personally went shopping for my late father and took it to the husband, it was during the course if the burial I visited their home and I saw clothes of same semblance I bought my sister immediately shouted that is it only my father that has those clothes, I was like what da heck The house I helped my parent to build, the man is asking that they want to leave there as the first in law of the family, my brother things dey happen na be say some just keep quiet.....they have 5 children and are leaving a luge far far below the standard my late father brought us up with....... God will deliver your sister, I just hope and pray that it will not be too.late for her.
NPTJ:
She was massively brainwashed beyond words. Her memory verse then was that the man would take her to Obodo oyinbo smiley.. that was what aggravate my dad to beat her then. My dad was asking her if she's normal for a deportee who had spent half of his productive years in a foreign land and was deported with nothing. She doesn't even know what happened that made him got deported.

She was really brainwashed beyond comprehension. Chai some men will not make heaven o. Marrying with deciet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by NPTJ(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
eaglez:
My dear she is not bitter about anything, I am typing this with all honesty that lady has been brainwashed to see her husband above everyone and whatsoever he says is the final, the truth is the Germany returnee is not a good man and he is enjoying every bit of the dissociation with her family members, he is lording himself over the young innocent girl, I have exactly same thing going on in my extended family and the worse thing is the man will be filler with pride and same has put on his wife, check them well they are poverty stricken, I pray that the lady will be liberated from the shackle of mental and emotional slavery the man has put her into.
Sincerely speaking bro you've truly experienced it in your family. My sister sees the man as heaven and earth. The only thing my mum used to say was that the man has hypnotized her. She believes the man is diabolic because no woman would be doing all what she's doing with a normal eyes. This is a perfect summary of the man honestly

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Spherical77(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
eaglez:
You are right bro. That evil man brainwashed the girl. Moreso, he took advantage of her knowing she's from a poor home and she's a Yoruba girl. The girl was just his sacrificial lamb when he was deported with nothing, he felt let him just start a family. Trust me bro if that man wasn't deported and he's fully loaded he would never settle for the poor girl

She can't try this nonsense with an igbo girl, rich or poor

God will judge the man, but the family should work on her case. They shouldn't leave her to her fate because that was what the man want
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Spherical77(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Neddyogu:

Oga stop making excuses for the op. Three grown ass men can't fund a trip to ph at least for one fellow? So u wanna tell me that if the op or his brother gets an interview invitation in Ph, he would decline for lack of tfare? Excuses can be made for just about anything until there's something of value, [b]then u will give it ur all Eve if it means borrowing. U want to tell me cos they are poor, they can't borrow too? [/b]The way we treat things depends on where they rank on our scale of preference. The said sister ranks not so high.
I truly love your concern

Please would you borrow the Op as you claimed that they should look for means to borrow money?

How much can you spare or borrow the Op ?

Waiting for your response
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
od501:

She wasn't kicked out of the house, she eloped with the man after the beating. Or were you expecting? She should be congratulated for being an Olosho? Or was she drugged into having sex with a stranger? She broke the family's heart and should be punished.

As for the idiot that got her pregnant, getting a gal pregnant is the problem here, the problem comes in when you allow her come leave with you without the parent's consent. Such act is abominable, it is not done, never!

Obviously the man didn't have good friends, they would have advised him to go pay the gal's dowry and finalise the marriage rites. Was he even expecting to a hand shake when he was busy having sex with another man's daughter?

Or Is it cos we have normalised immorality in this generation? What both the man (the deportee) and the OP's sister did is very shameful, and they deserve to apologise to that family for dragging their name to the mud. If I'm NPTJ , I will first make sure my sister is OK in that house, then launch small small harassment on him; the one that won't land me in trouble.

And if I'm the father, I will give the man one month to come do the marriage rites, and the daughter one month to come apologise to both the mother and himself or place a curse on them! How dare he?! How dare she?!

The beating was wrong, you dont just beat an adult even your child. It doesn't solve any problem.
Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by eaglez(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Very well analyzed, I feel pain for that young lady, the thing dey pain me, e dey pain me well after shagging ashi in Germany wasted his time and age, now put all his failures on the future of an innocent girl, same prayers here, God will give the family the wisdom to go about this but as for me the time, strength, energy and resources they will use in solving this, I will advise the op to carry on with his life and also take care of his parent, my principle is it is better we train up a child than correcting an adult, all these things are lesson to the wise. The same issue I have fought in my extended family, brah I just bone to go start mine ooooo. It is harsh but if that is the only way to go, baba I go follow am.
Spherical77:
You are right bro. That evil man brainwashed the girl. Moreso, he took advantage of her knowing she's from a poor home and she's a Yoruba girl. The girl was just his sacrificial lamb when he was deported with nothing, he felt let him just start a family. Trust me bro if that man wasn't deported and he's fully loaded he would never settle for the poor girl

She can't try this nonsense with an igbo girl, rich or poor

God will judge the man, but the family should work on her case. They shouldn't leave her to her fate because that was what the man want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Only Sister by od501: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Skyview01:

The beating was wrong, you dont just beat an adult even your child. It doesn't solve any problem.

Let's congratulate her then, give her an award maybe. If she is that all that grown up like she is making us believe, how about bringing home her date and introduce him to the rest of the family. She acted like a baby, an Olosho, and beating is very much justifiable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.