Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This (3908 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I'm Falling Inlove With The Guy Who Disflower Me, I Didn't Plan For This Update / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Kologirl: 5:53am On May 24, 2022
Hi everyone
So I recently got disflowered, it was my choice and I did it because I'm not really the marriage type, like am not a tradition woman, I'm in uni now but I do work hard for my own money so my choice wasn't money motivated,
My problem is I have started falling for the guy, like mad. Before we did it he told me that he loved but I honestly didn't care, but now have starting to love him for him.
He's nice, Caring and drama free.
I don't know if I should date him.
You rarely see a Nigerian guy that's not a problem.
The reason I'm confused is because I want to live a isolated life, just me and my adopted children but I'm not sure he's down for that.
The times we spent together he's always talking about wanting a family plus he's this religious type. I don't know if I should give the relationship a try. He keeps asking me for a relationship but I don't think it's sex motivated because since we had sex 10 months ago, he hasn't ask for it again plus I was the one who told him to disflower me

Please mature advise only, keep in mind I'm still young, i only recently opened my nairaland account and I did so because I needed advise. Thanks

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Marketgists(f): 6:02am On May 24, 2022
Repent

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by jogsman01(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2022
Problem no dey finish...

7 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2022
How old are you? plz tell us ur age so that we would know how to advice you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by DonGtoG1(m): 6:12am On May 24, 2022
Firstly, i will advise you to look well before you leap!.

Secondly, remember you are still a student and i think that's your priority for now. Although that doesn't stop you from planning ahead.

You made mention of you wanting to live isolated life with just you and your adopted children, but he wants a relationship which will certainly change what you want and wish for yourself. With your explanations, you are both reciprocating to each others love, directly or indirectly.

My question is, have both of you given a thought to the possibility of adjusting and be compatible with each other?.

If yes, green light�����.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Kologirl: 6:12am On May 24, 2022
Marketgists:
Repent

Ma
I suspect u might be older than me, so u must know that there are people who don't believe in your views or ideology, I am not the religious type. Does that make me a sinner to u, yes but I ask u accept that not everyone live their life religiously.
A lot of nigerians sometimes forget that there are people that don't go around shouting"Christ"
I respect ur religion and views
Respect mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Kologirl: 6:20am On May 24, 2022
DonGtoG1:
Firstly, i will advise you to look well before you leap!.

Secondly, remember you are still a student and i think that's your priority for now. Although that doesn't stop you from planning ahead.

You made mention of you wanting to live isolated life with just you and your adopted children, but he wants a relationship which will certainly change what you want and wish for yourself. With your explanations, you are both reciprocating to each others love, directly or indirectly.

My question is, have both of you given a thought to the possibility of adjusting and be compatible with each other?.

If yes, green light�����.

I think we do, we both have similar ideologies and yes we have our differences but we are both mature to understand that everyone is built differently.
And each person mindset is out of a result of their upbringing, environment and personal struggles. The problem is our future together, I'm not religious and don't want a tradition family but that's what he wants.
I'm confused, I don't know if I should agree to the relationship offer and allow fate take it's course or I should accept that we want different things and move on
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Wallade(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2022
Kologirl:
Hi everyone
So I recently got disflowered, it was my choice and I did it because I'm not really the marriage type, like am not a tradition woman, I'm in uni now but I do work hard for my own money so my choice wasn't money motivated,
My problem is I have started falling for the guy, like mad. Before we did it he told me that he loved but I honestly didn't care, but now have starting to love him for him.
The reason I'm confused is because I want to live a isolated life, just me and my adopted children but I'm not sure he's down for that.
The times we spent together he's always talking about wanting a family plus he's this religious type. I don't know if I should give the relationship a try. He keeps asking me for a relationship but I don't think it's sex motivated because since we had sex 10 months ago, he hasn't ask for it again plus I was the one who told him to disflower me

Please mature advise only, keep in mind I'm still young, i only recently opened my nairaland account and I did so because I needed advise. Thanks

You are a dangerous dimension for the guy because the both of you don't have same orientation. The relationship will eventually break down and he will suffer more. I think he is a SIMP so he will be the worst hit
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Skyfornia(m): 6:34am On May 24, 2022
No amount of advice will change what your heart yearn for...follow your heart, if you make a mistake, you learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by brosom(m): 6:37am On May 24, 2022
Judging by ur words: (1), U re not a traditional type.

(2) u wish to live an isolated life with ur adopted children.

(3) U re not a religious person.

All of a sudden those ideas of urs changed,

(1) u requested he should be the one to deflower u, though not for money purposes, HE DID.

(2) u begin to realize that he's cool headed guy and u re perceiving his personality to be what u desire.

(3) u re now falling deeply in love like a lizard that is falling down from an iroko tree and u can't help it but to keep on falling.

(4) u are now gathering the momentum to take the bull by the horns by directly or indirectly going in to a relationship with him.

Well, I think ur early disicion was motivated by something from ur childhood or by the environment u find ur self, it's wasn't really want u want but because u re the type that wants respect, freedom and peace of mind thus u opt out for those disicions.

Just as u are begining to realize changes in ur disicions and wanting to give a try, it's a just a matter of time before u realize how much u need man, family and loved ones in ur live as no man is an island.

I think u need to reconsider ur ideas as a person since you've begin to notice defaults, that's another way of ur intuition, instincts or should I say ur earthly/spirit guardians knowing what u really want and what will make u happy in future to come because those ur ideas wasn't natural but was borrowed. And u know what happens when u re living a borrowed life, you can't be internally happy/satisfied.

So my dear, give it a try ok, I know first steps are the hardest, but there's no harm in trying, and moreover there's always first time in everything, without that we can never learn the core principles of life as a human.

And also, I respect ur decision, I think u would make a good mother/family.

Finally, You and love no be mate.!! wink

3 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by ForestHill: 6:37am On May 24, 2022
Troll
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by UncleKoboko: 6:40am On May 24, 2022
Kologirl:
Hi everyone

Lol

Sperm is like drugs and can be very INTOXICATING

MU
MU

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Shedrack777: 6:41am On May 24, 2022
were you growing flower in your body before? disflower ni, unflower ke. yarinya give kpekus to the next available man to Bleep him own too. how will you know the the sweetness of dick if you don't taste all of 'em?

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Emma2Seconds: 7:02am On May 24, 2022
Your age
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by lecowas: 8:32am On May 24, 2022
Kologirl indeed cheesy... U have that kind of mentality at such a young age, u don't want to marry, what's happening in the world sef...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Demigod22: 9:13am On May 24, 2022
Smiles, your personality and views are very controversial, you are my spec. I like dealing with ladies like you, the strong self willed.

Back to your point. Conditions, experience, environment, knowledge and people have great influence on our decisions, choices and resolutions. Life is dynamic, you should always expect change. We will always meet people that will convince us directly or indirectly that our earlier decision is wrong.

What is life without love? Love ones? Friends and family?

I totally understand your decision, the kind of life you wish or want to live, but then, time, chance and people changes us. It's a matter of time.

Allow someone to love you genuinely. There comes a time in our lives when our heart yearn for something to cherish, nothing is more soothing than the heart of the opposite sex. Don't withhold the blessings coming your way.

Let your principles, judgement, opinion, choices be open to change at any time, only your conviction should stand always. Be flexible, life is too stressful to be rigid.

Above all, if the guy really love you and you love him, and only been with him gives you happiness, then go ahead. You deserve to be happy. Everyone needs to be loved.

I wish I find a girl like you soon.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by InfinityFabric: 9:46am On May 24, 2022
She read feminist propaganda and lies, but Biology caught up with her like it always does.
How many girls like these do we have roaming the streets. They've been alpha-widowed by a guy long before you, you poor guy will be getting leftover vagina, leftover affection, left-over everything.

Guys, marry virgins and virgins only.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by mrdharkchild(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2022
Ran out of advisers on this same topic. Got parents?
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by kals4luv990(m): 10:31am On May 24, 2022
Wallade:

You are a dangerous dimension for the guy because the both of you don't have same orientation. The relationship will eventually break down and he will suffer more. I think he is a SIMP so he will be the worst hit
how is that guy a simp now ni
Do yu know what or who a Simp is..yu just dnt have sense

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by kals4luv990(m): 10:33am On May 24, 2022
brosom:
Judging by ur words: (1), U re not a traditional type.

(2) u wish to live an isolated life with ur adopted children.

(3) U re not a religious person.

All of a sudden those ideas of urs changed,

(1) u requested he should be the one to deflower u, though not for money purposes, HE DID.

(2) u begin to realize that he's cool headed guy and u re perceiving his personality to be what u desire.

(3) u re now falling deeply in love like a lizard that is falling down from an iroko tree and u can't help it but to keep on falling.

(4) u are now gathering the momentum to take the bull by the horns by directly or indirectly going in to a relationship with him.

Well, I think ur early disicion was motivated by something from ur childhood or by the environment u find ur self, it's wasn't really want u want but because u re the type that wants respect, freedom and peace of mind thus u opt out for those disicions.

Just as u are begining to realize changes in ur disicions and wanting to give a try, it's a just a matter of time before u realize how much u need man, family and loved ones in ur live as no man is an island.

I think u need to reconsider ur ideas as a person since you've begin to notice defaults, that's another way of ur intuition, instincts or should I say ur earthly/spirit guardians knowing what u really want and what will make u happy in future to come because those ur ideas wasn't natural but was borrowed. And u know what happens when u re living a borrowed life, you can't be internally happy/satisfied.

So my dear, give it a try ok, I know first steps are the hardest, but there's no harm in trying, and moreover there's always first time in everything, without that we can never learn the core principles of life as a human.

And also, I respect ur decision, I think u would make a good mother/family.

Finally, You and love no be mate.!! wink
I swear bro.if Love fit calm down JEHOVAH vex,who is she kwanu

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by immortalmortal: 11:21am On May 24, 2022
Most girls usually get emotionally attached to the guy that deflowers them. It usually takes series of heart break for them to break that attachment. But most times even with heart breaks, dem no dey get sense

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Nobody: 11:29am On May 24, 2022
sex sex sex sex , even on a hot tuesday morning, Sex starved animals

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Authoreety: 11:54am On May 24, 2022
Zukwanuike
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Oluwabucci(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
Don't worry I'd date you. I just recently got disflowerd too
Kologirl:
Hi everyone

1 Like

Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Earlystar698(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2022
Tested sex and you remember what you've been missing grin shaaa make una dey take am easy before you go thinking you are coming cheesy

To tell you the truth, both of you don't love each other rather a union of sex at every given opportunity.

If I were opportune to finish basic school let alone entering higher institutions, I'd have been among those going to space and co.

Sex is over rated,. Be careful when you are in to it.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 24, 2022
Go for him
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2022
Abeg let him be. Don't go and destroy his life with your weird life choices. It's better he's heartbroken than for you to destroy his life.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by Generalwoodz(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2022
You don't know?

Well, from my hearts of hearts, I say follow your heart, if you end up heart broken into bits, pick yourself back up, smile and forge ahead.

Tell your tales to anybody who wants to listen to the sad stories from your heart. If you got nobody, tell it to yourself while preening in the mirror.

learn your Lessons and love again If you get sting again by the god of love...if you get heartbroken yet again, the truth is; the impact won't be as painful as your first. Love again and again and again. grin

In other words, take in and sample the necessary numbers of penis because this life is not your own and you're just a passing pussy sorry star.

Give your lonely heart chance to love... as you ultimately transition to that age where you decide to live a solitary life with your adopted baby.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by davidvico(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2022
Accept him
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by MrBachelor: 2:33pm On May 24, 2022
Allow me digress.

Did he use a condom?
Re: I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This by JOACHINpedro: 3:50pm On May 24, 2022
Omo! Teenagers making irrational decisions and still thinking it's a good thing.
So you want to know if he had charmed you into loving him?

Let's relate a bit,
You are a lady and since you're inexperienced the foreign rod that rode you seem too sweet and sensational. It tickled your womanliness and makes you crave more of it. Yawa wey gas be say brother man no wan give you again hence your toto don dey itch you, you come mistake am for love.

If I'm correct and you need my advice, press 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / Should I Text My Ex Boyfriend First / How I Was Raped By 2 Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.