Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader (47582 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by debbydams(f): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lovenorth:
Useless children of hate will flood this forum and talk trash about our lovely Islam as usual
smiles..make I no just talk, I once stayed with a muslim family in osun state, I enjoyed the time I spent with them butt kwara Muslims are something else, Iv spent 8years in kwara nd I can't imagine myself keeping a Muslim as friend again..ha they are wicked, haaa ! make I no just talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na koboko them use like thisooo?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Ynix(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
manuelbreez:
... So what if he's father was the first lawyer in the north.. How should that exempt him from being threated differently
Since it is not clear to you, the father was too exposed to allow his kids pass through those rubbish, the guy spent most of days in the school hostel.
You think all this politicians behave like the commoners
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by optionalY09: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
stayclearofme:

The flooded and the flogrr? undecided
Bros na anger take type o... cheesy cheesy

No mind me jare i dey drive and i no want jam this expensive car because of some rat head idiots
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Topmaike007(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Ilorin people and their hypocrisy.

When you see them reciting the Quran you will think they are angels but some of them are worse than the devil.

This is how they beat students in various Islamic study centres in Ilorin this one just got media attention.

Even the Governor won't deny the fact that he was once flogged like a cow just because of learning the Quran.

How can a religion encourage forceful, brutal and aggressive teaching. Barbarians!!!
Islam na religion?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by UncleKoboko: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why is Islamic religion so intolerant and hateful of women so much?
Why are some people so SENSELESS and hypocrical like this?

Na only woman dem flog?

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by UncleKoboko: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
Islam na religion?
No, na story book
HYPOCRITE

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
BanevsJoker:

How far your 72 virgins?

My God wasn't crucified though!!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by debbydams(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
CALCULUS16:
this is one of the reasons i left islam for christianity. The alfa instilled fear in me then, he never expressed love nor forgiveness to his students. He dey beat with koboko, everything about islam na by force, tipatikuku.
my mom was a Muslim, she converted nd her dad disowned her, my mom was sleeping in church for more than a year yet her father still sent his eldest son to go nd beat her inside church,it was the pastor that helped her then..my experience with the so called eleha beside my shop made me dislike the religion.taar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Valuc: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
And we call dis religion of peace... But wen e set.. Dem go dey run USA and Europe... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Shokoloko(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
UncleKoboko:

No, na story book
HYPOCRITE
Lol, this one you are showing a quote from the Torah cheesy. We have less than 1% of the Nigerian population practicing Judaism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by jolyment: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Imole
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Ykc2(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Those alfas at ile kewu are the worst of the worst,but I trust yorubas for my street in ebute metta, if you see where some yoruba women dey abuse those alfas you pity alfa for south west,if fela Anikulapo kuti is from northern Nigeria and sang how Muslims took our money to mecca or how iman dey enjoy they will just kill him,the only Afghanistan in all yoruba states is kwara state those ones can never change ,other yorubas are moderate Muslims

5 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by favour32(m): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
descarado:

Serious shocked shocked shocked
I mean how can people lay their frustrations over life on another like this?
Those carrying out the floggings are delightful as honours, being given the chances to showcase their brutalities.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by exposition: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
How do people see this and still remain Muslims?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Aksnoopy: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
Flogging a child as a form of discipline is accepted in Nigeria, it only becomes molestation when the flogging becomes too much and causes physical harm.

Flogging is part of Islamic law as a form of punishment or discipline, but never was it meant to dehumanize. No one would scold a father who beats his child to discipline him but everyone would castigate him if the beating becomes dehumanizing.

The flogging was too much is what should be condemned and not the reason they were hit.

Most of the people commenting do not have first hand information of what happened, the incomplete story spread by enemy of Islam to satisfy their Islamophobic heart is not good enough, we can do better.

Many of us born in the early 90s actually received most of this kind of punishment and that is why many in our generation are morally upright than the indomie generation we have today, but here they are hypocritically condemning the same punishment that made them morally upright.

By the way, the beating in the video was too much and should be criticized.
This fool is one of those barbarians.

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Innobee99(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Not only women, Islam is a curse to Humanity as a whole

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Agugbadin: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Right action in the right direction. Kudos to Kwara government.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by middlebelter(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ilorin is a major Isalmic centre risk to the entire SW. If Nigeria should break tomorrow, the Oduduwa republic will have Ilorin to contend with as major problem.

So intolerant to christianity that I keep wandering what exactly has the Christians done to wrong the Ilorin Muslims. The have dominated the entire Kwara state but are not contended that desire all the Christians missionaries schools.

Extreme flogging is not new to them and if parents consent to the extreme flogging, the state government have the obligations to protect the student from the inhumane training of the school and their parent.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Aksnoopy:
This fool is one of those barbarians.

Thank you
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by ictplotter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Idiot must u blame Islam for some few individual wickedness and stupidity? Hav you take ur own to study the Qur'an to know if really it supports and promote intolerance as you claimed.
The Deeper life school where the junior students where been molested homosexually by their senior colleagues is corel Christian school. But nobody blame the Christian faith for promoting and supporting homosexuality, but the students involved, not even deeper as a sect. But just a bulling by the senior students to the junior students in one local Quranic learning school. Islam is been blamed.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by UncleKoboko: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol, this one you are showing a quote from the Torah cheesy. We have less than 1% of the Nigerian population practicing Judaism undecided
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Baselm: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
I knew the parents will say they are in support. It is a common thing, religion truly is the opium of the poor, the same Alfa wouldn't order for a rich man's child to be flogged like that even if he/she commits the same offence. I believe children should be disciplined and can be caned when necessary, but these ones didn't even show any resistance which shows they are sober, minimal punishment would have sufficed.

Nice move by the governor, religion radicalism should be prevented by all forms of government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Etimemy: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
They will tell you that Allah authorised
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by dbtt: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
This is painful to watch. I swear I am angry and in rage.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by IbileIfe: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

When you see them reciting the Quran you will think they are angels but some of them are worse than the devil.

This is how they beat students in various Islamic study centres in Ilorin this one just got media attention.

Even the Governor won't deny the fact that he was once flogged like a cow just because of learning the Quran.

How can a religion encourage forceful, brutal and aggressive teaching. Barbarians!!!

That is why the Yorubas call being a Muslim, "IMOLE".

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Agugbadin: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
Flogging a child as a form of discipline is accepted in Nigeria, it only becomes molestation when the flogging becomes too much and causes physical harm.

Flogging is part of Islamic law as a form of punishment or discipline, but never was it meant to dehumanize. No one would scold a father who beats his child to discipline him but everyone would castigate him if the beating becomes dehumanizing.

The flogging was too much is what should be condemned and not the reason they were hit.

Most of the people commenting do not have first hand information of what happened, the incomplete story spread by enemy of Islam to satisfy their Islamophobic heart is not good enough, we can do better.

Many of us born in the early 90s actually received most of this kind of punishment and that is why many in our generation are morally upright than the indomie generation we have today, but here they are hypocritically condemning the same punishment that made them morally upright.

By the way, the beating in the video was too much and should be criticized.

Are they their parents that they should dehumanize them in the name of discipline. The students should sue them for their crime. Kewu by force.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Mccullum: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Your write up so biase to the extent that it deviated from the subject matter, is there no bad teachers in western education classes?, your hatred for Islamic religion be clouded your senses on how teaching is on processing of delivery of discipline to students which depends on maturity and character of the teacher.

Because of one teacher in that Arabic school, that give you license to condemn all Islamiyah schools.

Your write up only reflects your hatred for Islamic religion with interest of earning LIKES on Nairaland Forum... I think you're glad now.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by alfajohn: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
The lady that was flogged mercilessly and did not make pim as in she suffered the ordeal with great dignity.
Na woman you be. I raised two hands for you. But when will we learn to treat each other with respect love and dignity?

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Agugbadin:

Are they their parents that they should dehumanize them in the name of discipline. The students should sue them for their crime. Kewu by force.

Like I said many people who are commenting do not know have first hand information about the issue, they are only being emotional. Are u aware that it is the parents of those students that actually called the teacher and principal of the Arabic school, criticizing them for not punishing the students for the behavior? I guess u are not.

The video is online, if u can get it. I hope those who share this video will also share that also. I told half information is not enough to proclaim judgement, but nevertheless, the beating was too much.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Antoeni(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Even Usman Dan Fodio that brought the Religion to Kwara People , Was Not this Wicked, BRUTAL and Heartless,
Hypocrites,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.