Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader (47575 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by effort1: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
Flogging a child as a form of discipline is accepted in Nigeria, it only becomes molestation when the flogging becomes too much and causes physical harm.

Flogging is part of Islamic law as a form of punishment or discipline, but never was it meant to dehumanize. No one would scold a father who beats his child to discipline him but everyone would castigate him if the beating becomes dehumanizing.

The flogging was too much is what should be condemned and not the reason they were hit.

Most of the people commenting do not have first hand information of what happened, the incomplete story spread by enemy of Islam to satisfy their Islamophobic heart is not good enough, we can do better.

Many of us born in the early 90s actually received most of this kind of punishment and that is why many in our generation are morally upright than the indomie generation we have today, but here they are hypocritically condemning the same punishment that made them morally upright.

By the way, the beating in the video was too much and should be criticized.

Oga shut up.

When about 3 people are canning you, it has become an abuse.

I grew up in the 90s and I was never abused like this. Yes, I was flogged in school but never abused the way they abuse you in your Quranic school.

I guess this is why your religion is so intolerant 9f other people. This is why you grow up like hardened criminals ready to bomb people that do not accept your religion.

4 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by JBoss25(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Antoeni(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
No wonder Afghans were running away from their Islamic country & even falling off aircraft from the sky. Religion of Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
John 2:15

Flogging is part of Christianity. Jesus Christ beat the shit out of the Jews in the temple for misbehave.

So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables

All the clowns that are talking down Islam is this and that, how does this concern you?. The children admitted to the guilt and have resumed to ile keu. How does this concern you?. Didn't your apari bishop Oyedepo slap a girl in church?. So what's the noise all about?.

The same people that are screaming "barbaric" are quick to throw tires on suspected robbers, thieves, witches etc and burn them alive without judicial cause.

Again, your Jesus beat the holy crap out of the Jews in the temple. If you can not apply your biblical Laws because you have shamelessly abandoned your Bible laws, then you need to shut the hell up on Islamic issues. Whether the beating was appropriate or not is our problem not yours.

Many get beaten at school yet we still completed out secondary school education. So y'all need to chill.

JOHN 2:15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Crossroad1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:
Flogging a child as a form of discipline is accepted in Nigeria, it only becomes molestation when the flogging becomes too much and causes physical harm.

Flogging is part of Islamic law as a form of punishment or discipline, but never was it meant to dehumanize. No one would scold a father who beats his child to discipline him but everyone would castigate him if the beating becomes dehumanizing.

The flogging was too much is what should be condemned and not the reason they were hit.

Most of the people commenting do not have first hand information of what happened, the incomplete story spread by enemy of Islam to satisfy their Islamophobic heart is not good enough, we can do better.

Many of us born in the early 90s actually received most of this kind of punishment and that is why many in our generation are morally upright than the indomie generation we have today, but here they are hypocritically condemning the same punishment that made them morally upright.

Addition

Many idiots already quoting me, I thought I would see someone who would argue intellectually but to my surprise, they were all dumb-heads. Didn't they see where I condemned the beating for crying out loud. These people would still condemn Islam if they had beat those kids lightly but for the sake of clubbing or partying. They will ask u what happened to freedom of movement and association. Lol.
you are seriously sick and there is something wrong with your head..
It is this type of beating that makes you lot hardened criminals that kills without remorse..
The story said they didn't take alcohol so why not do proper investigation before flogging..
If anyone flog my child like that, the whole school will witness semi war

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by efficiencie(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Newton85:
Both Abrahamic religions are "hateful and intolerant of women."

Mention the other abrahamic religions where women are being flogged in this manner! Mention the other abrahamic religions where you get beheaded for adultery, disobeying authority or even for murder...please mention the abrahamic religions!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Antoeni:
No wonder Afghans were running away from their Islamic country & even falling off aircraft from the sky. Religion of Peace!
guy, what has this gotta do with Afghans?. Do you have sense at all?. I am wondering the type of education you clowns get in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Oracleforce: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
fourboys:
I watched the video earlier today, danm they nearly killed those guys... Islam na cancer to humanity, if they are not killing dey are bombing, now dey don include serious flogging embarassed embarassed embarassed
l

Islam is a religion of peace , bloodletting...and brutalization....in this age and time, there are different approaches you can adopt to teach and the student will grasp easily instead of inflicting injury on your Islamic students

.hear this; if you are rejected in the Islamic school, come to Christian Sunday school...
You will be welcome with light refreshment and I can guarantee you no Christian teacher or Sunday school teacher will flog you...you might be corrected with love but you cannot be brutalized like this kind of viewer discretion video....
Jesus is calling...you to give you rest from being before you can learn the ways of God...

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
efficiencie:

Mention the other abrahamic religions where women are being flogged in this manner! Mention the other abrahamic religions where you get beheaded for adultery, disobeying authority or even for murder...please mention the abrahamic religions!
it is simple. Simply follow your biblical laws and we get to know how truthful you are to your book. If you can not apply your religious laws then you need to shut your trap on others that decide to follow theirs.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by sammy329(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
There is nothing brutal about this flogging.

This naah flogging in GCI
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Crossroad1:
you are seriously sick and there is something wrong with your head..
It is this type of beating that makes you lot hardened criminals that kills without remorse..
The story said they didn't take alcohol so why not do proper investigation before flogging..
If anyone flog my child like that, the whole school will witness semi war

One of the students confessed that some of them took alcohol, I guess u didn't see d video. You only saw one and ur lunacy was activated.

Is the beating a frequent one? It is when this kind of bearing becomes frequent that turns the kids criminal, not just once. The principal of the school they don't beat student but it was the parents of those kids that saw the videos first, placed a call on the! and stated criticizing them for not punishing those kids. I guess u didn't see that video. Stupid.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by CALCULUS16: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
debbydams:
it was the pastor that helped her then..my experience with the so called eleha beside my shop made me dislike the religion.taar
what they dont know is that the beauty of a religion lies in the worshippers attitude. They might claim they are fighting for God, they dont knw He's nt like them. They dont knw its beyond bowing and turning of neck right and left to greet imaginary beings. Religion is meant to kill the animal [ flesh] in man not feeding it, but some of this people, there wickedness pass that of the devil themself. Though in christianity, the worshippers do their wickedness codedly but at least Christ is touching their souls gradually, u see some of the other people, their hearts are sandwished with animal hearts. If heavens go be for the different religions we have, their females go run commot their as a result of excessive beating and mating without expression of love. Being righteous is nt about being religious.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by uruego(f): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by teepain: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Like I said many people who are commenting do not know have first hand information about the issue, they are only being emotional. Are u aware that it is the parents of those students that actually called the teacher and principal of the Arabic school, criticizing them for not punishing the students for the behavior?

This excuse doesn't suffice at all. Does it mean that if the parents of the concerned students ask the principal and the teacher to put their fingers in the fire, they would?

Some adherents of Islam need to do away with some extremities. I respect people's choices to practice their religions but the flogging of these students in such inhumane manner is condemnable.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by foreshore(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Picker28: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
islam be like kiriri prison
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
teepain:

This excuse doesn't suffice at all. Does it mean that if the parents of the concerned students ask the principal and the teacher to put their fingers in the fire, they would?

Some adherents of Islam need to do away with some extremities. I respect people's choices to practice their religions but the flogging of these students in such inhumane manner is condemnable.

The beating was too much and they beat so blindly that the cane could hit any part of her body especially the eye. The beating was too much. Meanwhile, it is not only Muslims that beat kids like this, the act should be condemned generally.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Crossroad1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

One of the students confessed that some of them took alcohol, I guess u didn't see d video. You only saw one and ur lunacy was activated.

Is the beating a frequent one? It is when this kind of bearing becomes frequent that turns the kids criminal, not just once. The principal of the school they don't beat student but it was the parents of those kids that saw the videos first, placed a call on the! and stated criticizing them for not punishing those kids. I guess u didn't see that video. Stupid.
boda ode, I went to university of ilorin so I know all your crazy and mad shenanigans.
Try this nonsense in a sane country and live the rest of your miserable life behind bars..
Does that beating stop them from taking alcohol later in the future?
The same alcohol your miserable alfas hide under their agbada to drink..
God punish you if you quote me again, you miserable lots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Smarttravels(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
fourboys:
I watched the video earlier today, danm they nearly killed those guys.... Islam na cancer to humanity, if they are not killing dey are bombing, now dey don include serious flogging embarassed embarassed embarassed
While your religion is led by thieves. Should we say it is a religion of thieves and con artists?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by teepain: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

The beating was too much and they beat so blindly that the cane could hit any part of her body especially the eye. The beating was too much. Meanwhile, it is not only Muslims that beat kids like this, the act should be condemned generally.

I agree with you that such an act should be condmned generally. There is no excuse for such barbarity.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Crossroad1:
boda ode, I went to university of ilorin so I know all your crazy and mad shenanigans.
Try this nonsense in a sane country and live the rest of your miserable life behind bars..
Does that beating stop them from taking alcohol later in the future?
The same alcohol your miserable alfas hide under their agbada to drink..
God punish you if you quote me again, you miserable lots

I guess you never beat your child at all!!!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by drlateef: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
fourboys:
I watched the video earlier today, danm they nearly killed those guys.... Islam na cancer to humanity, if they are not killing dey are bombing, now dey don include serious flogging embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is the most stupid statement I have ever heard or read from a someone I could have mistaken for a mentally deranged person. Do we not see and hear of how pastors and father GOs are raping and dehumanising women of their church? Has the Catholic Church not been found guilty of sexual assault of young boys in western countries by their governments? Has the pope not apologised for systematic cover up of sexual abuse? If you admit those facts, then what do you call Christianity?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by JBoss25(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

I guess you never beat your child at all!!!
Those wey go school from 1980-2011 are the real soldiers, indomie generation no go understand, Im 29 now and king's college wasn't a joke then, the bullying was immense then, we dey do last boy every blessed day and seniors will obtain our provision and beat us like thieves that stole in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by drlateef: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Why is Islamic religion so intolerant and hateful of women so much?

How has Christianity loved the women pastors are raping on daily basis? In which religion is rape of women more common? How many churches do you know that are battling with sexual scandals? You are definitely bigoted and full of hatred. That’s why your jaundiced assessment does not hold water.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Olatara(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Addition

Many idiots already quoting me, I thought I would see someone who would argue intellectually but to my surprise, they were all dumb-heads. Didn't they see where I condemned the beating for crying out loud. These people would still condemn Islam if they had beat those kids lightly but for the sake of clubbing or partying. They will ask u what happened to freedom of movement and association. Lol.
Can you shut it please?

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Aarenaija: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
This where intolerance to other religions and views is birthed. How so you expect a product of this kind of setting to come out and have feelings and diary for life.
Exactly what is going on in Afgan at the moment. Hatred and inhuman treatment against women and by extension children in the name of religion yet you chase same women for love and s*x . What an irony.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by abokimallam: 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
From the beatings received by the students and the lacerations on their bodies that they endured with joy ,you can see why an average moslems is blood thirsty.
This is why when you engaged with them, they are very quick to draw knives to stab persons to death because they have gone through treatments to condition them as a value for their beliefs.
Islam is a violent religion and any country they are,like Nigeria, is always engulfed in fighting, beheadings,bombings, kidnappings etc. “
Religion of fis”
No wonder Russia and China banned Islam and they are making progress.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Mrpojj(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Mayhem1: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Olatara:
Can you shut it please?
u get mind to tell ur elder to shut up, uncultured child angry
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Taogbera: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wicked
AllahThePig:
cheesy

Do they flog twerkers? Aisha wants to know..

[img]https://images./5hJz5K34cm9aHUVpuilQ8T.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Olatara(f): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mayhem1:
u get mind to tell ur elder to shut up, uncultured child angry
Sorry oh, Ancient man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your 2019 JAMB Score? / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.