Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader (47578 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Why are some people so SENSELESS and hypocrical like this?

Na only woman dem flog?
How many women have been executed in your village for not being virgins?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by UncleKoboko: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
How many women have been executed in your village for not being virgins?
Ask your fellow HYPOCRITE christains for not implementing that biblical law.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Ilorin people and their hypocrisy.

When you see them reciting the Quran you will think they are angels but some of them are worse than the devil.

This is how they beat students in various Islamic study centres in Ilorin this one just got media attention.

Even the Governor won't deny the fact that he was once flogged like a cow just because of learning the Quran.

How can a religion encourage forceful, brutal and aggressive teaching. Barbarians!!!

Imo lile ni.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by siant: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
compton11:
which Islam is that?

Quote Qur'an verses to that shows hatred to woman
Islam is not fair to women. Islam is a primitive religion
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Like I said many people who are commenting do not know have first hand information about the issue, they are only being emotional. Are u aware that it is the parents of those students that actually called the teacher and principal of the Arabic school, criticizing them for not punishing the students for the behavior? I guess u are not.

The video is online, if u can get it. I hope those who share this video will also share that also. I told half information is not enough to proclaim judgement, but nevertheless, the beating was too much.
The parents that authorised such beating are heartless and evil and should be behind bars with all the other culprits. But this is Nigeria!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Tareq1105: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thank God it was not Oyedepo that did this to his students.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
John 2:15

Flogging is part of Christianity. Jesus Christ beat the shit out of the Jews in the temple for misbehave.

So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables

All the clowns that are talking down Islam is this and that, how does this concern you?. The children admitted to the guilt and have resumed to ile keu. How does this concern you?. Didn't your apari bishop Oyedepo slap a girl in church?. So what's the noise all about?.

The same people that are screaming "barbaric" are quick to throw tires on suspected robbers, thieves, witches etc and burn them alive without judicial cause.

Again, your Jesus beat the holy crap out of the Jews in the temple. If you can not apply your biblical Laws because you have shamelessly abandoned your Bible laws, then you need to shut the hell up on Islamic issues. Whether the beating was appropriate or not is our problem not yours.

Many get beaten at school yet we still completed out secondary school education. So y'all need to chill.

JOHN 2:15
You people are disgusting!

Not even a word for this abuse!

Imagine justification!

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

One of the students confessed that some of them took alcohol, I guess u didn't see d video. You only saw one and ur lunacy was activated.

Is the beating a frequent one? It is when this kind of bearing becomes frequent that turns the kids criminal, not just once. The principal of the school they don't beat student but it was the parents of those kids that saw the videos first, placed a call on the! and stated criticizing them for not punishing those kids. I guess u didn't see that video. Stupid.
Oga abeg shut up nah!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You people are disgusting!

Not even a word for this abuse!

Imagine justification!

just tell me Jesus didn't beat the Jews without showing any mercy on them I will agree with you. Jesus not only beat them up but he was also very rude by trashing the temple. So deny it if you can. If you can't then, I think you should simply mind your business because this is Muslim concern not you
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
uruego:
Jesus Christ!
Pls what's the account number in your signature for?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Tareq1105: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Ask your fellow HYPOCRITE christains for not implementing that biblical law.

Most of the Islamic laws were Mosaic Laws during the time of Moses in the Old Testament. They're there in the Bible.

But with the coming of Jesus Christ, as recorded in the New Testament, he has changed most of them including the praying position.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
effort1:

Shut up. Stop making excuse for abuse with words of the Bible. Yet, you Muslims say the Bible is a book of jokes, but here you are using the Bible to support the evil in your religion.

Does the Bible you quote say several people should gather together to beat a child in the name of discipline?
how did this concern you?. Your Jesus beat the crap out of the Jews at the temple. How is that different from this?. I have my own reservation about the incident but I don't owe anyone explanation. The only response I needed from you guys is, if your Jesus whipped people, why can't anyone do the same now?. If you called this abuse then your Jesus also abused the Jews.

So next time you should stick to your religion and stop sticking your dirty nose in what doesn't concern you. There are tons of injustices in the country that you can speak on instead of this. It is you same clown that burn people to death because they steal loaf of bread yet you got the nerve to condemn this. Abeg, shift

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Morgan147: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Very unfortunate
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yo-robber Muslim in Ilorin (precisely) are fulanized and are Fulani slave undecided
Yes, quote me and die!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tareq1105:

Most of the Islamic laws were Mosaic Laws during the time of Moses in the Old Testament. They're there in the Bible.

But with the coming of Jesus Christ, as recorded in the New Testament, he has changed most of them including the praying position.
where did he change it sir?. This stupid excuse that you Christians use is outdated. Talk something else. Here in this Bible Jesus whipped the Jews in the temple and not only that, he violently scattered the temple in the name of correcting misdeeds of the Jews.

John 2:15

Problem is that you Christians have shamelessly abandoned your religious laws because you don't follow Jesus. If you do you would applied his laws.

The Book of Matthew 5:17 is enough

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Oga abeg shut up nah!

Useless meat as the name implies. Suits u well.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
The parents that authorised such beating are heartless and evil and should be behind bars with all the other culprits. But this is Nigeria!

I doubt if it's the parents fault. There's no fault in telling your child's teacher to discipline your child if he or she misbehaves, but the teacher should be wise enough not to go beyond in the beating.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Tareq1105: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
just tell me Jesus didn't beat the Jews without showing any mercy on them I will agree with you. Jesus not only beat them up but he was also very rude by trashing the temple. So deny it if you can. If you can't then, I think you should simply mind your business because this is Muslim concern not you

Because they turned the place of worship, a holy place, into market where they were buying and selling their goods. Even money changers were busy conducting their businesses in the temple of God.

But I'm not sure those guys drank the Trophy beer in any place of worship.

Don't you think you're comparing Apple with Orange?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
He made a koboko...he used it to Chase and scatter them. He never struck anyone. He never abused and dehumanize anyone.

This is what a terrorist is using to justify such a barbaric despicable act as seen in that video??

Tueh!
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tareq1105:

Because they turned the place of worship, a holy place, into market where they were buying and selling their goods. Even money changers were busy conducting their businesses in the temple of God.

He made whip and used it to Chase and scatter them. He never brutalized anyone.

That empiree needs to be watched closely.

Anyway, advocatejare is doing a good job repressing their excessess in their own Islamic section here.

1 Like

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tareq1105:

abeg, shift jare my brother. You have no substance. Even Christians are guilty of the Bible that you paraphrased above. Yet none of you carried out same punishment that Jesus carried out. So I think you need to shift. I will take you serious when you take your Bible serious grin

Aside, aren't there worse than this happened at western schools, as in primary and secondary schools in Nigeria?. Why are you guys so much concerned about ile keu as if you cared about the students?.

Hypocrisy in Nigeria was the reason i left that country. You will be shocked that you can face criminal charges in developed countries for things that you take for granted in Nigeria. So do please respect the ile keu principles. You may not like it. That's fine but please respect the institution decision.

Thank you
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by DoctorStylish: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
First of all. That beating was inhumane. They went to a birthday party and because the mallam thought they drank Alcohol?I don’t understand why they were flogged like that
Anything could have happened infact they could have inflicted permanent injuries on them all because of discipline. What happened to flogging them normally and maybe giving them punishment? What happened?
I don’t see how a parent should condone this level of beating on their child , the fact that it happened in the past and people were flogged like this in the past doesn’t mean it should be condoned now , the more we know the better. These guys perhap went to the birthday party most likely for the eatables and more to celebrate their friend highest they get a piece of maybe the cake wrapped in aluminum foil.
Some of these people practice Extremism instead of Islam so they do things which aren’t even part of the religion. I was flogged during my days but this type for a mere birthday party?
It is rather sad that these people are perpetrating the wrong image of Islam to the world I have seen alot of people revert from Islam due to these types of aggression and assault. Some even begin to think the religion revolves around violence and all sort of things.
Assuming they went to the party , they even took the Alcohol why flog them in that manner ?every man to his sin , every body to his grave . Its their sin btw they’re adults .
Till today this is why alot of well educated families decide to take their children to very good Islamiya (Madrasa) to avoid anything of the kind
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
He made whip and used it to Chase and scatter them. He never brutalized anyone.

That emp.iree needs to be watched closely.

Anyway, advogat.ejare is doing a good job repressing their excessess in their own Islamic section here.
he made whip? cheesy to drink coffee or eat abula with them?. Why do you Christians like deceiving yourselves?. My guy, Jesus whipped the shit out of them from the temple. You think they left the temple voluntarily?. No my guy. He whipped their ass grin and they fled.

Not only that. Jesus also overturned the table. This sounds like a thug from oshodi grin
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
abeg, shift jare my brother. You have no substance. Even Christians are guilty of the Bible that you paraphrased above. Yet none of you carried out same punishment that Jesus carried out. So I think you need to shift. I will take you serious when you take your Bible serious grin

Aside, aren't there worse than this happened at western schools, as in primary and secondary schools in Nigeria?. Why are you guys so much concerned about ile keu as if you cared about the students?.

Hypocrisy in Nigeria was the reason i left that country. You will be shocked that you can face criminal charges in developed countries for things that you take for granted in Nigeria. So do please respect the ile keu principles. You may not like it. That's fine but please respect the institution decision.

Thank you
Which punishment did Jesus carry out? Who did he bratalize with the whip he made?
Pls go and slam your head, it's time.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Tareq1105: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:

Haven't you heard that it's a normal thing in Islamic settings and in Ilorin.

Someone said even the governor was once treated like that.

That compulsion in the religion is their thing and ways.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Useless meat as the name implies. Suits u well.
I hope you know no sane human would board same aircraft as you if they saw your name on the manifest?
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tareq1105:

Haven't you heard that it's a normal thing in Islamic settings and in Ilorin.

Someone said even the governor was once treated like that.

That compulsion in the religion is their thing and ways.
Their thing and ways but after indoctrinating them with terror, they become everyone's business.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
he made whip? cheesy to drink coffee or eat abula with them?. Why do you Christians like deceiving yourselves?. My guy, Jesus whipped the shit out of them from the temple. You think they left the temple voluntarily?. No my guy. He whipped their ass grin and they fled.

Not only that. Jesus also overturned the table. This sounds like a thug from oshodi grin
Pls fcvk off! Who be your guy? And why are you shinning your carnivorous teeth at me? You think it's a joke now because you have been whipped into a corner with your stupid Jesus example.
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
He made a koboko...he used it to Chase and scatter them. He never struck anyone. He never abused and dehumanize anyone.

This is what a terrorist is using to justify such a barbaric despicable act as seen in that video??

Tueh!
I know Christians are masters of hypocrisy and I am slayer of hypocrites grin

Abeg, what is whip or looking used for, to drink? grin

Also which law enjoins Nigeria especially Yorùbáland to do this to people, yet you cousin Sharia law in barbaric. What do you call this jungle mob justice still practiced till today?.

Jungle justice and mob stemmed from the bible

The book of Mathew 26:47, mark 14:43, Luke 22:47, Acts 16:22, Acts 17:5

Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Pls fcvk off? Who be your guy? And why are you shinning your carnivorous teeth at me?
E shock una? grin. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by Empiree: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Which punishment did Jesus carry out? Who did he bratalize with the whip he made?
Pls go and slam your head, it's time.
hypocrite. Everything is written Black and white in your religious book but you still denied obvious facts. Abeg shift
Re: Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Empiree:
I know Christians are masters of hypocrisy and I am slayer of hypocrites grin

Abeg, what is whip or looking used for, to drink? grin

Also which law enjoins Nigeria especially Yorùbáland to do this to people, yet you cousin Sharia law in barbaric. What do you call this jungle mob justice still practiced till today?.

Jungle justice and mob stemmed from the bible

The book of Mathew 26:47, mark 14:43, Luke 22:47, Acts 16:22, Acts 17:5
Advocatejare is coming for your dotted head.

Trust na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Evil Happening In Uniport! / Can A Lecturer Actually Do This? / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.