Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story (16757 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by armyofone(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
i don't know if all the guys posting here do have sisters? will you allow a man to beat your sister to a pulp like that?

someome wanted to eat my head for asking why he didn't leave the house when she came in with her trouble. leaving at that time frame when there was a quarrel would have been the best thing. the animal in him wanted to fight back a ''woman''

aha!! you guys crack me up, anyway i live in a country where domestic fight is not tolerated. so am cool and no need to argue here.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2011
armyofone:

i don't know if all the guys posting here do have sisters? will you allow a man to beat your sister to a pulp like that?

someome wanted to eat my head for asking why he didn't leave the house when she came in with her trouble. leaving at that time frame when there was a quarrel would have been the best thing. the animal in him wanted to fight back a ''woman''

aha!! you guys crack me up, anyway i live in a country where domestic fight is not tolerated. so am cool and no need to argue here.

Because he was already used to their normal quarels. You wont understand, being married to a person like dat walking away is not always an option, walking could earn you more violence and he could have assumed it would end as a normal verbal argument. How many times do u walk away\, it becomes a way of life to quarrel> sometimes walking away especially in my case will earn you more violence, as d abuser always feels its a slight on him or her. People will tell me when he starts leave, but when he starts he will he will keep me in one corner and hold my hand tight< so how do u walk away, u can just stay and listen and if you can argue back u do or keep quiet and cry

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
armyofone:

Guy i see you are trying to defend that woman's action here.

So the woman is allowed to hit the man and the man most always leave the house any time she hits him.

You are not sincere at all.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^ do you not know the difference between 'fighting back' and 'attacking'

And how do you "fight back" without attacking.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
both of them na ogbontira.

till now, nobody has explained why the man invited her back to act as his wife in an official capacity, after they've been separated so many years and havent even lived together for so long. And after they've both shagged other people to their hearts' content.

moreover, given her track record of zero tolerance for cheating as alleged by the husband, the whole thing looks somehow.

i'm starting to wonder who exactly was setting up who here.

btw, that "yoruba lover" [if there is one] must be shaking in his shoes now, though. cheesy abi na professional consoler wey dem no send. grin
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ujujoan:

You are just proving my point. Life goes on for the man, what does he have to lose undecided

Tell that to the woman who spent ALL her life being his wife and raising his 5 kids, and YET gets cheated on indiscriminately! Abeg talk another thing jor . . .

This won't happen to me, cause the moment he cheats, I'm out . . . . for good! cool cool cool

Cheated on? I am sure you skipped the mans account about the wifes YORUBA LOVER. Ok Thats not Cheating abi?

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^i'm sure the "yoruba lover" was preceeded by a myriad of "other nationality/ethnicity" lovers on the man's part.

ki s'oju lasan.

imo.

he can only mention one yoruba lover.

if the wife begins to list his own, probably an exercise book would be needed.

some women take on lovers after the man has repeatedly refused to behave.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is Mrs Wigwe's friend Yvonne Khamati Kilonzo

https://www.facebook.com/yvonne.khamatikilonzo

Rogue Diplomat: Yvonne Khamati Kilonzo makes her husband cry on National TV

http://walalahoi.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rogue-diplomat-yvonne-khamati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkFMzHff17M&feature=player_embedded

Yvonne Khamati-Kilonzo – UN envoy home broken into
http://gambarbugilcewek.kaskuserz.com/content/Yvonne-Khamati-Kilonzo-%E2%80%93-UN-envoy-home-broken-into
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2011
i hope the friend wont become the new mrs wigwe.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by dayokanu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
tpia@:

^^i'm sure the "yoruba lover" was preceeded by a myriad of "other nationality/ethnicity" lovers on the man's part.

ki s'oju lasan.

imo.

he can only mention one yoruba lover.

if the wife begins to list his own, probably an exercise book would be needed.

some women take on lovers after the man has repeatedly refused to behave.

Maybe she should mention because according to the man she was living with the man in the mans house for close to a year

The situation continued until 2002 when on transiting London en route New York for an official assignment in July 2002, I discovered that Mrs Wigwe had brought her male lover, a Nigerian of Yoruba tribe, to live with her and the children in the family house. The children told me how they had bitterly resented her and her lover. But she ignored the children and co-habited with her boyfriend in the family house for close to a year.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
tpia@:

i hope the friend wont become the new mrs wigwe.

That friend is even worst than mrs wigwe.

She used the Diplomatic Police to harass her husband.

I know you will also defend her actions too.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2011
It never fails to amaze me how women gang up to defend their fellow women even in the midst of undeniable evidence of wrong doing. The time and stress these female posters have gone through to defend the indefensible makes me wonder if the father and son's version wasn't visible to them. One of them can't even hide the fact that the reason she supports the wife is because of her misguided feminism and hatred for men. With women like these, i wonder why guys still bother getting married. I'm pretty sure that these women spitting vernom here would appear to be "sweet and nice" ladies in real life and one unfortunate mugu somewhere will decide to marry. When will men open their eyes to see that the era, purpose and creed of marriage has expired? Men can get it all WITHOUT marriage! Marriage benefits ONLY the woman. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ the last two posters

i believe all along i've said nothing but they're both at fault, or the matter needs to be investigated more.

As per the yoruba lover, imo the man has probably had myriads of lovers as well during and after the marriage though of course this is all conjecture and neither am i saying that makes it right.

So kindly slow your roll and try not to offload on me.

And my comment about the friend isnt anything you havent heard before, i'm sure.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
I dont know what went on between the friend and her own husband either so dont expect me to comment on that.

When things get ugly and phsical in a marriage, anything goes, which is why its important for outsiders to use some discretion and wisdom if they really have anyone's best interest at heart.

However, i also know escalating things might serve different people's interests for whatever reason.

But i'd prefer not to take panadol for somebody else's headache.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Energy48(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2011
emmatok:

That friend is even worst than mrs wigwe.

She used the Diplomatic Police to harass her husband.

I know you will also defend her actions too.

That sums it all up. As the saying goes; show me your friend and I will tell you your character. The two women are plainly out of control because both of them seem to be married to very weak men. shocked
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2011
LAMENTATIONS FROM A HELPLESS FRIEND.

I have been married to my wife for 7yrs now and we live in the UK. I didnt live with her until 2yrs ago when i got my papers. On getting here, i met a new woman entirely from the innocent girl i married. Shes so agressive and insultive. When i cldnt get a job on time, she assaulted me daily, calling me names. Now that i am working and i go to school, she calls me names.

Twice she had beaten me up dearing me to beat her back so that she can call the police. We have 2 sons and honestly i am fed up in the marriage.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 12:15am On Jun 02, 2011
FROM ANOTHER BROTHER.

It is unimaginable what Nigerian men overseas go through with their Nigerian wives. I made bold to say I am beginning to regret going home to marry a Nigerian.I am not a wife beater, neither am I complaining. I have lost absolute trust in my wife who finds it difficult to tell me in plain language sometime when I asked her where she is anytime I call her. She will start using coded language. Sometimes switching off the phone later telling me she was with her boss and didnt want to upset him for picking calls in his presence. This has hampered my progress as a PhD candidate in my institution. I sometimes feel that I care more about this woman because I have maintained absolute abstinence from other women. Now, the future of my marriage is in doubt. Let every man who has gone through this pain caused by Nigerian women abroad first cast a stone at this man. Nigerian men abroad are in deep shit with these women. I consider returning home to start a new life.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2011
ANOTHER BROS

My ex wife took a £300.000.00 insurance on my life without informing me, until I mistakenly open the renewal letter I would have dead a fools death by slow poison. I ran away and I am still looking back to see if she after me. Fear for my life and the stories go on and on.

My advice to any man looking for a wife is to move far from those fake looking, fashion crazy, party going 9ja girls, they are a public toliet used by everyone who can pay. The lust for money has destroyed the life of most Nigerian woman today, to pick a good one is like playing a lottory.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Meristem: 12:24am On Jun 02, 2011
cry

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 02, 2011
Na wa oh. I thought all this drama only existed in these low budget Nollywood 'home videos'.

From all indications, someone (either the man or the woman) has to be/play the fool in a marriage in order for it to 'ostensibly' succeed. (Un)fortunately, that 'someone' can NEVER be me; if it's not her, then NO deal.

And it is(was) really tragic for me, cos' I had so much love and care to give. . .until I realized the futility of casting pearls before swines. This marriage thing is looking more and more unlikely for me as the days go by. I detest drama in my life mehn.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by lastpage: 12:39am On Jun 02, 2011
Hmmmm, Na Today?
Imagine the amount of aspersion, even "so-called men" have cast on this Ambassador, without even giving him a chance to explain what happened?

Men will wise-up eventually and stop acting "Macho and Swagger" while women ruin their lives!

Someone asked why he invited her to enjoy his second Ambassadorial Posting?
Answer: Like most men, HE IS TOO DUMB AND PUS.SY-WHIPPED!

For such men, only a Tragic end awaits them, by then, it may be too late.

I feel for the children involved!

BTW: One day, someone will investigate and research the kind of "Violent Abuse" Nigerian men living Abroad, experience from (most) their Nigerian wives who in most cases before being brought abroad, ARE NOTHING, complete zilch! Bring them abroad an they think you have surrendered your dignity to them and the "State Police and court system" is a tool in their hands,.,,

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by member67023: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2011
OMG. See fingers and multi-coloured nail polish.

From the look of this pix, they had their good times also.

Ambassador Chijioke and Tess Iyi Wigwe at a gala in Kenya

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Energy48(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2011
nakedwire:

OMG. See fingers and multi-coloured nail polish.

From the look of this pix, they had their good times also.

Ambassador Chijioke and Tess Iyi Wigwe at a gala in Kenya

Sure they did have good times together. Five children for the same man should tell you there was real sexual passion between the two of them. They fancied each other as hell. That will also explain why even though the man had a tiger by the tail, he held onto her. Her jealousy and the fact he went back for her after they were separated says it all.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by DaDoctor: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2011
@UJUJOAN, I See will toe that womans line.

You are already made up to divorce.

Just pray you marry a MUGU,

Cos if you marry a sharp guy like da doctor, YOU WILL BE OYO.

Note that marriage is not relationship, though marriage isnt a do or die affair, but it is an institution with its own norma, laws and value.

Wife beating isnt one, and husband terrorism isnt one too

and DIVORCE IS NOT THE FIRST BEST OPTION.

Afterall that man can marry as many more damsels as he can AS AT NOW, But that woman will only manage POOR SUGAR BOY, She has been depreciated beyond some salvage value,
(check out her pix na)
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2011
Seems like a lot of cavemen are coming out of hiding.

Word of advice: stop being led by your privates.

Given the japan incident, the man shouldnt have invited the woman for the second time when there was so much bad blood between them.

And notwithstanding whatever story is being bandied about, the fact remains she has injuries on her body while the man has none. So any of you who want to beat up or kill your wives, keep that in mind while doing so.

Btw, which kind of separation marriage is that, when they have adjoining bedrooms with an accessible key? And after he allegedly knew of a " yoruba lover"?

Men never cease to amaze me. I thought most of you say you can never forgive a woman who has an affair with another man while dating or married to you?

Anyway, bottom line is stop thinking with your you know whats.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by DaDoctor: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2011
more experience please,

@EMATOKS, YOUR WORDS ARE JUST TOO PERFECT!!!!!

I CONCUR!!!!!
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
tpia@:

Seems like a lot of cavemen are coming out of hiding.

Word of advice: stop being led by your privates.

Given the japan incident, the man shouldnt have invited the woman for the second time when there was so much bad blood between them.

And notwithstanding whatever story is being bandied about, the fact remains she has injuries on her body while the man has none. So any of you who want to beat up or kill your wives, keep that in mind while doing so.

Btw, which kind of separation marriage is that, when they have adjoining bedrooms with an accessible key? And after he allegedly knew of a " yoruba lover"?

Men never cease to amaze me. I thought most of you say you can never forgive a woman who has an affair with another man while dating or married to you?

Anyway, bottom line is stop thinking with your you know whats.

Thank you ni.

Even a blind f00l can see that the man's story somehow doesn't add up!

As 'forgiving' as he appears, it just doesn't make sense that the woman will be so angry and disraught, just for the sake of being a witch.

I bet he drove her crazy with incessant cheating and only decided to take her back when other women showed him peper. He must have realized, a little to late perharps, that his 'crazy wife' is still a rare gem . . .  which is exactly why he asked her back into the house.

Unfortunately, the woman don turn bitter. She's out to draw her own pint of blood.

Imagine the son claiming his mum is not a good person because she 'doesn't allow their friends to visit'. Isn't it sweet of 'daddy' to let people in anyhow he wants, afterall he'll be on the next plane out of town and 'mummy' will be left to handle the wayward 'entitled' children.

God no punish you wey you go carry 'friend' enter my house? My dad will embarass you and your so-called friend. Did it make him a bad father? No! Look how I turned out . . .  cool  cool  cool cheesy

His unmarried sister is already pregnant, and yet they expect 'mummy' to be all nice and soft.

Well, son Nelson, I've got news for you. A mother's job is NOT to be friendly . . . . it is to be firm and bring up you spoilt kids in the best way, so you don't end up like your father!  tongue  tongue

Innocent my behind!  angry
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
I can see some faminist trying hard to defend their female folk.

OK here is the Daughter version of the story.

Desmond Elliot comments on the Kenyan Ambassador wife battery saga

I put the comments by the actor here because when the guys from Kenya called me, they kept saying, speak with your Nollywoood stars, they've been here, they've seen what this woman is capable of, blah, blah blah. Desmond Elliot who was with the High Commissioner in Kenya over the weekend with other Nollywood stars.

He's been tweeting all morning about the incident. In his tweets, he wrote that he believes the woman deliberated planned this to embarrass and disgrace her husband and the nation of Nigeria that the commissioner represents. Read it after the cut,

I felt bad for the high commissioner's wife but something just didn't add up,the pic looked very worked on, doctored' my sentiments I shared wit my colleagues

Also being an ardent viewer of crime n investigation it ws very obvious I wasn't the only one, I believe the high coms wife watches as well

Told the high com about the concerns of my peeps on tweet n facebook n he gave me his side of the story, not because I was the Nigerian govt but because I was in Kenya on the high com's bill n I represented the Nigerian people as well

Now the high coms side of the story obviously would favour him but wen the children of the victim come out to cry foul then u become concerned

I met wit the high com daughter (Ada) at a mall and I asked about the incident and she was just as shocked and surprisd that her mother wld do such a thing guess wat she was home on that fateful day may the 11th

The high com confirmed to me there was a heavy argument that fateful day but said he never inflicted injury on his wife, the daughter confirmed that to me, the son as well wrote a statement to the police
The victims daughter said she was shocked when she saw two cuts on her mums face (surprised how her mum got them) and she asked her son to get her her camera then used her hand to rub her the blood over her face and took the pic HERSELf (which is what we all have seen)

So questions that comes to my mind and to that of the victims daughter. 1, why would madam release the pics 2wks after the incident. 2, was it a mere coincidence that the pics came out when an important event organized by d high com just started. 3, why did the pic com out just 2wks b4 the high com retires after putting over 25 yrs of his life serving his country as a diplomat?

Now am not saying the high com is a saint,he wasn't when he was arguing wit his wife , he wasn't when he PROBABLY pushed her but was that a reason for madam to go all out to kill a man's career?
My peeps I implore this great govt of Nigeria as they listen to both sides of the story to pl careful judge this case with caution, I believe after listening to their daughter, that the wife exaggerated the injury (that is if she didn't cut herself), madam deliberately planned this to embarrass and disgrace her husband and the nation of Nigeria that the commissioner represents.
-Ends-

Ambassador Wiwge will be in Nigeria this week to make a formal presentation to the Federal Government on the issue that observers say has put a question mark on his integrity as a diplomat.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2011
emmatok:

I can see some faminist trying hard to defend their female folk.

OK here is the Daughter version of the story.

Desmond Elliot comments on the Kenyan Ambassador wife battery saga

I put the comments by the actor here because when the guys from Kenya called me, they kept saying, speak with your Nollywoood stars, they've been here, they've seen what this woman is capable of, blah, blah blah. Desmond Elliot who was with the High Commissioner in Kenya over the weekend with other Nollywood stars.

He's been tweeting all morning about the incident. In his tweets, he wrote that he believes the woman deliberated planned this to embarrass and disgrace her husband and the nation of Nigeria that the commissioner represents. Read it after the cut,

I felt bad for the high commissioner's wife but something just didn't add up,the pic looked very worked on, doctored' my sentiments I shared wit my colleagues

Also being an ardent viewer of crime n investigation it ws very obvious I wasn't the only one, I believe the high coms wife watches as well

Told the high com about the concerns of my peeps on tweet n facebook n he gave me his side of the story, not because I was the Nigerian govt but because I was in Kenya on the high com's bill n I represented the Nigerian people as well

Now the high coms side of the story obviously would favour him but wen the children of the victim come out to cry foul then u become concerned

I met wit the high com daughter (Ada) at a mall and I asked about the incident and she was just as shocked and surprisd that her mother wld do such a thing guess wat she was home on that fateful day may the 11th

The high com confirmed to me there was a heavy argument that fateful day but said he never inflicted injury on his wife, the daughter confirmed that to me, the son as well wrote a statement to the police
The victims daughter said she was shocked when she saw two cuts on her mums face (surprised how her mum got them) and she asked her son to get her her camera then used her hand to rub her the blood over her face and took the pic HERSELf (which is what we all have seen)

So questions that comes to my mind and to that of the victims daughter. 1, why would madam release the pics 2wks after the incident. 2, was it a mere coincidence that the pics came out when an important event organized by d high com just started. 3, why did the pic com out just 2wks b4 the high com retires after putting over 25 yrs of his life serving his country as a diplomat?

Now am not saying the high com is a saint,he wasn't when he was arguing wit his wife , he wasn't when he PROBABLY pushed her but was that a reason for madam to go all out to kill a man's career?
My peeps I implore this great govt of Nigeria as they listen to both sides of the story to pl careful judge this case with caution, I believe after listening to their daughter, that the wife exaggerated the injury (that is if she didn't cut herself), madam deliberately planned this to embarrass and disgrace her husband and the nation of Nigeria that the commissioner represents.
-Ends-

Ambassador Wiwge will be in Nigeria this week to make a formal presentation to the Federal Government on the issue that observers say has put a question mark on his integrity as a diplomat.

Don't be daft (sorry  cheesy), but nobody is trying to defend any gender here . . . . . Common sense tells us that there is no smoke without fire. This woman had EVERYTHING . . . untill she lost it. And then she got a second chance to get it back and her husby expects us to belive she'd rather fight him?

Abeg who no like better thing?

If the man is a saint like he claims, it's very unlikely that the woman will go to this length to destroy him.

The truth is that, he started it. But I bet he didn't know the woman could fight THIS dirty!

Most women won't have the guts to do this and as one of such women all I can say is . . . . RESPECT! cool cool

This should be a lesson for all you men . . . . . Simbi will NOT always remain a girl!  cool  cool
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2011
Ujujoan:

Don't be daft (sorry  cheesy), but nobody is trying to defend any race here . . . . . Common sense tells us that there is no smoke without fire. This woman had EVERYTHING . . . untill she lost it. And then she got a second chance to get it back and her husby expects us to belive she'd rather fight him?

Abeg who no like better thing?

If the man is a saint like he claims, it's very unlikely that the woman will go to this length to destroy him.

The truth is that, he started it. But I bet he didn't know the woman could fight THIS dirty!

This should be a lesson for all you men . . . . . Simbi will NOT always remain a girl!  cool  cool

Listen up WOMAN,

No nobody is say the man is a saint, and the woman not a saint either.

But you trying the defend the woman's action as "get it back" to her hubby s very wrong.

They are both partners in crime(domestic violence.)

As you can see she is not wining, neither is her hubby. They will both suffer for their actions.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by DaDoctor: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2011
EMATOKS, Leave that lady again,
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2011
I hear you DOC. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

S.O.S. Saving The 'Black Family' From Extinction. / Mistakes Married Women (& Men) Make / How Strict Is Your Father?(grade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.