Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (64478 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

You, my friend is no coward! You're one of the bravest human being, I've seen offline and online!

If she truly respects and loves you, she wouldn't give your child away! Live happy, knowing your child is doing fine and work towards getting her.

I believe you, sir.

Thanks for believing in me.. Because I don't believe in myself!! I have lost all hope!

Respect? Fam no money no respect! Imagine she told me that her boyfriend was ready to take care of my own seed?

Even her crazy dad support her opinion!.. I don't want to talk about it

I forfeited my bikes and lands because of my Daughter!
Bikes that remit 9k every Tuesday !!!
I will eventually take a life and it won't be mine or that of my daughter

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2022

[SMM] - daniel, Magick "natural power" for fertility and wealth �
R
Rose Ariadne
to me
3 days agoDetails
Report Email
Add Rose To Safe Sender
daniel, you signed up to receive email from Rose's Simple Mystic Miracles, LLC. on 2020-09-15 18:52:38. I love having you as a part of my Simple Mystic Miracles Magickal Family, and I respect your trust and privacy. You can unsubscribe from my Magickal Emails at any time, although I hope you stay with me for many years to come. <3

Unsubscribe/Update Email

Dear daniel,

I've got a special treat for you today...

Another 2 for 1 "Magick spell" special.

Yes, I've got 2 special spells ready for you today.

First, in the spirit of spring (a time of fertility and "fresh growth"wink, I've prepared a special spell for you.

It's power comes from the Magick of the rain and the moon... and if you or your significant other wants to get pregnant, this spell can make it happen, even if you or your spouse has had problems getting pregnant in the past.

Second... I thought you could use a little extra money (who couldn't?).

So, if you're interested in "growing" some money, instead of a baby, this one's for you...

Why not use both? <3

Now, before I get to them, I just wanted to point you to a few "secret spells" and techniques I've prepared for my Home Academy students.

It can all be yours here:

Mastering The Magick Inside Of Your (Taught By Me, Rose...

51 extremely potent intermediate love spells (I walk you through each step of bringing love into your life using this unique kind of Love Magick) - See Unit 4, Page 23

The 3 things that "fuel" Magick, causing it to get the results you want (most people don't even know about at least 1 of them, and it's the biggest reason why spells fail) See Unit 1, Page 29

31 step-by-step, high-powered, advanced money spells (if you have money worries, I will guide you through each advanced money spell to clear your path to Wealth and Success) - See Unit 5, Page 54

A step-by-step "7-minute ritual" most people don't do (it will multiply your belief increasing both power and success of your spells) - See Unit 3, Page 29

How to see into the future, step-by-step, using Divination and why it really works (discover 10 easy ways you can see the future of your life and avoid anything negative that you see) - See Unit 4, Page 14
... the Friday newsletters I sent will only give you a small taste of the miracles of Magick that await you as a full student.

There's a package waiting for you here:

https://www.MasteringTheMagick.com/benefits/

Now... on with your "2 spell special" today...

Rose Ariadne's Original "Rainwater Sieve Of Conception Spell"

STEP 1: Collect fresh rainwater the next time it rains.

STEP 2: Keep the container tightly sealed in the refrigerator until you have a bright moonlit night.

STEP 3: Place the weater outside, exposed to the moonbeams overnight.

STEP 4: On the following night, pour the water through a sieve onto any woman (it could just be yourself) who wishes to conceive a baby.

I suggest pouring it over her head as she stands naked in the bathtub so that it hits most parts of her body.

As the water falls, the woman should visualize the emotion she'll feel holding her newborn in her arms...

And now, spell #2...

I really wish I could screenshot

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Thanks for believing in me.. Because I don't believe in myself!! I have lost all hope!

Respect? Fam no money no respect! Imagine she told me that her boyfriend was ready to take care of my own seed?

Even her crazy dad support her opinion!.. I don't want to talk about it

I forfeited my bikes and lands because of my Daughter!
Bikes that remit 9k every Tuesday !!!
I will eventually take a life and it won't be mine or that of my daughter

shocked

Stay strong, bro. And that's not love.. You know a lot of people do not know what love truly is or have their own definition of love that's totally flawed.

My boss daughter (even though I didn't believe she truly loved me) showed me love and respect even when I was under her father. I was just an ordinary Nwaboi!

Despite the sour relationship between her family and I, I called her days ago and we talked, the respect was still there. This is the daughter of a multi millionaire...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Stay strong, bro. And that's not love.. You know a lot of people do not know what love truly is or have their own definition of love that's totally flawed.

Whosoever ever invented love is the greatest manipulator of all!!!!

My boss daughter (even though I didn't believe she truly loved me) showed me love and respect even when I was under her father. I was just an ordinary Nwaboi!

The thing called love is weird but experience has taught my heart defense mechanisms

Despite the sour relationship between her family and I, I called her days ago and we talked, the respect was still there. This is the daughter of a multi millionaire...

What her family don't know is, the more they try to push you guys apart the more the shawty keeps getting into you

Bro let relationship be something of LATER! true no man is an island but we have to be cautious of those we bring into our ISLAND

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Whosoever ever invented love is the greatest manipulator of all!!!!

The thing called love is weird but experience has taught my heart defense mechanisms

What her family don't know is, the more they try to push you guys apart the more the shawty keeps getting into you

Bro let relationship be something of LATER! true no man is an island but we have to be cautious of those we bring into our ISLAND

shocked

So true, I remember how many times, we tried to stay away from each other. She went as far as getting a boyfriend angry , I found more reason - to not trust her because whenever I needed her, she couldn't say "no".

Wise words there, sir. You should be a motivational speaker..

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

So true, I remember how many times, we tried to stay away from each other. She went as far as getting a boyfriend angry , I found more reason - to not trust her because whenever I needed her, she couldn't say "no".

Wise words there, sir. You should be a motivational speaker..

Elder drop the sir thing abeg!

I got a post about a girlfriend of mine.. Her mum hates me! If her mum sees the devil and me! She'd bind me first before she reason the devil! But that made the girl get so much into me!

I am no motivational speaker! My experience with life has taught me so many things! I hope people learn from my mistakes..

I remember a day I wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes at a mallams place.. I met an old man there smoking Benson! I wanted to get white London!

He told me told YOUNG BLOOD don't venture into this! I was like baba you you smoking and you telling me not to smoke!

I got him a pack that day! But if only I had listened to him

So the worst people tend to give the best advice!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Elder drop the sir thing abeg!

I got a post about a girlfriend of mine.. Her mum hates me! If her mum sees the devil and me! She'd bind me first before she reason the devil! But that made the girl get so much into me!

I am no motivational speaker! My experience with life has taught me so many things! I hope people learn from my mistakes..

I remember a day I wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes at a mallams place.. I met an old man there smoking Benson! I wanted to get white London!

He told me told YOUNG BLOOD don't venture into this! I was like baba you you smoking and you telling me not to smoke!

I got him a pack that day! But if only I had listened to him

So the worst people tend to give the best advice!

shocked

Wow, that's tuff. Lol, I'm not elder - I'm just 20.

Honestly, your words are so real and it slaps. I rather read your write ups than that of a motivational speaker.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Honestly, your words are so real and it slaps. I rather read your write ups than that of a motivational speaker.

It is a privilege elder! Age na just number

I am so lost I don't where I am currently! I just dey waka about to clear my head! The war between sanity and insanity is killing my mind!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Newusername(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Keep pushing bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Maybe I made a mistake! Maybe they weren't too sure.. Or they were scared and cautious! I suffered the consequences of being good! They enjoyed the goodness!

You reap what you sow! Life itself is a lie! I planted maize! I stole my neighborhood's tubers! Because my maize couldn't make it out of the soil!

Show me a pure soul and i will show you the beings I saw in Mars!!!!!!

Perfection is in heaven! Imperfection dwells in hell... But you'd find both Here on earth! Unfortunately only few will walk that narrow road!

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Got people staring at me like an alien! Yeah I needed to smoke! Some wars you win and some you don't lose. You just surrender (lord I can't believe the spelling of "surrender" escaped my brain! (I can't concentrate again. Always lost. Old man be star gazing!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Have you ever loosed a tied mind like kids shoe laces! -she gave me her power bank- F you phcn!!

I had dear god by dax on repeat! I find some kind of peace in music!!

-pictures unknown location-

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by 4teenblaq: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stay strong bro..

You aren't alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am not alone!!!

You would for sure see this !!! I won't copy paste your mail on here(you won't fall this manchie with your mail).. Yeah I am lazy but you never gave me the opportunity to prove my strength-

In this ocean of life ama sali'or kill just to keep living! -when you realise that bad is not good-

How many innocent ones?

-got a story to tell-

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:

It is a privilege elder! Age na just number

I am so lost I don't where I am currently! I just dey waka about to clear my head! The war between sanity and insanity is killing my mind!

shocked

Stay strong bro, I swear - I go through this, everyday. Even now, I'm typing this; that feeling is there, driving away my sanity.

Stay strong, you're not alone.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Have you ever loosed a tied mind like kids shoe laces! -she gave me her power bank- F you phcn!!

I had dear god by dax on repeat! I find some kind of peace in music!!

-pictures unknown location-

shocked

Dax is a legend, glad to see lotta people listen to such a beautiful soul.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
- someone older than you telling you!,you are too young to be thinking like this -

I just an out

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Just to clear your doubts;; like I said your mail won't discourage me

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Xkin2Xkin: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Survival is the game... and this by any means necessary. Forget that shit about reputation and integrity, life is a battle front and when you've gotten your victory, you can wipe your self squeaky clean with your bounty!

I can relate with your pain, in my case I had to dump Jesus and his Popman b4 I could see clearly. I know God is real, Devil is real but I chose not to be entangled in their affairs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Xkin2Xkin: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
The first law of wealth is to use that which you have in abundance (labour capital) to get what you lack (paper money)... and then keep a portion of it for investment only!
Locate any good car wash around ur area and offer them ur services for daily pay. Abandon that popcorn nonsense and use ur manpower... and please that pastor is not ur friend/ally so be cautious around him.

Na my template out of the trenches I dey give you so, there is still more and I GUARANTEE YOU b4 the end of this year, you'll be a millionaire if you diligently keep to words. Na blind man (lacking in vision) dey fear poverty and lack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2022
azraeljaheel:
so this morning i decide to set out in search of any menial job! Just to get wah to eat and atleast av a lil savings for d tiny project i intend setn off!

got to a place asked if they needed labourer! The man in charge of the construction said yes, but they gun pay me per bag of cement! Toh no wahala! Honest truth was that i heard 1500 per bag! 4my head i don reason say 4bags=6k!

am done with a bag now(mind u, u nid see the amount of sand they used in mixin a bag of cement, dem those bricklayerz na thieves)
elasticstone
make i collect my 1500 koz i know i cant survive 4bags of cements. The madman is tellin me now that it was 500 per bag he said!

which kin stupid country b this for christ sake?

I was really touched after reading through the first few pages of this thread.

I can see that you are hardworking. However, to earn a good living, you need to be Smart Working. You need to begin utilizing your Smart Phone to Work Smartly Online.

How ?

There are many ways.

However, my Financial Mentor has 3 Main Ways Anyone can Easily follow to achieve financial freedom. And these methods come in form of Everyday Financial Challenges to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) on a daily.

I'll drop the link on my next post so you can join if you are interested in joining the challenge and challenging yourself towards achieving Financial Freedom.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Advertisershubs(f): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Advertisershubs:
I was really touched after reading through the first few pages of this thread.

I can see that you are hardworking. However, to earn a good living, you need to be Smart Working. You need to begin utilizing your Smart Phone to Work Smartly Online.

How ?

There are many ways.

However, my Financial Mentor has 3 Main Ways Anyone can Easily follow to achieve financial freedom. And these methods come in form of Everyday Financial Challenges to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) on a daily.

I'll drop the link on my next post so you can join if you are interested in joining the challenge and challenging yourself towards achieving Financial Freedom.

This is very helpful for Job Seekers and Those in Search for Genuine Passive Means of Income:

Waste No Time:

I bring to You: " Digital Wealth Secrets"

Follow The Nairaland Thread Link Below to Learn The 3 Simple Ways to Earn at least $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily which are as Simple as A,B,C:

A - Affiliations,
B - Bureaucracy,
C - CPA Marketing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7070860/financial-challenge-step-step-guide

Thank Me Later.

You'll be glad you did.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IcedMusk1995(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Candidlady:
Later your type will be the one forming levels!

smh

RP indeed

You are madt

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Told you death won't take me! The hustle won't kill me! Their words won't bring me down!

Got a story to tell

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
This is for the children on the street. For those with no parents and still thinking of what to eat. Governments make promises that they can never keep. Our dreams are been sold to us cheap!!!

Tales on the news makes a weep. They blind our eyes and tell us to listen. Shut our mindset in an illusive prison

Shout out to the good and the bad! The manipulators, to those that enslaves the heart! The modern day pharoahs, showed us no love but terrors.. spank us at our every errors

Like they were gods, thinking they are perfect. Isolated us, we were treated like a sickness.

Hypocrites claiming to be righteous. Wolf under the sheep clothing, preaching to be humans but they hideous

Too many fake people. Take advantage of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Shout out to those who fought! To those who knew the truth wasnt gonna set them free, but in the cause got caught!

To those whose lives were shortened, they had plans for the future but their souls didn't last!

Shout out to the heros of the past, to those weren't taught in our history class. Shout out to them human right activists! To those who believe in the masses

Shout out to those who would never compromise! To those who would stand strong regardless of how crazy the wind might blow! To those who saw truce in wars!

Shout out to those who knew the lies was going to set them free, but died telling the truth. To those who believe in proofs. To those even if their legs were amputated would still stand strong in what they believe in!

Shout out to those the hustle took away. The matyrs of the past that were slain for been truthful

Toast to those under the bridge, even as bad as the economy is, we still manage to succeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
And after all these years of crime and malice.... I look down and see I'm cold and calloused.... And while our sins are to fifthly to bear... We have to wash them down, now grab your chalice!!!

And toast to those who always raised their glasses... When most never chose to go against the masses... So if you ride or die let me see them Ls... And I'll take you to a place where we can be ourselves....

But greatness is in the eye of the beholder, so it starts with you. Believe in your own abilities the way you have believed in mine... It's time, put them up!!!

Toast to those who ain't afraid to be themselves!!!!

Do what ever I must to protect my brother... Respect no other, put no man above each other.... This is what you live by when you trying to make it out the gutter... This is how i show that precious little baby girl I love her... This is how you step up as a man and get that bread and butter......

But get by, all we do is get by.... Ironic how we the lower class always seem to get high!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
My distinctive personality fought for me! We are all humans and no one is perfect!

No grudges with you!

This past two weeks been hell for me! Spent almost two weeks in a vigilant cell! For something I got no idea of!

I refuse to be provoked into doing what I dont wanna do!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Told you death won't take me! The hustle won't kill me! Their words won't bring me down!

Got a story to tell

shocked

Thank God, you're safe. Been trying to reach you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
azraeljaheel:
My distinctive personality fought for me! We are all humans and no one is perfect!

No grudges with you!

This past two weeks been hell for me! Spent almost two weeks in a vigilant cell! For something I got no idea of!

I refuse to be provoked into doing what I dont wanna do!!!

shocked

cry
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Thank God, you're safe. Been trying to reach you.

I Dropped a mail!! You must not have seen it

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 21, 2022
Progress is slowing up, sometimes the road is rough! Patience been tested, way too many questions.... Thought I had the answers, maybe I was guessing, Keep making the same mistakes, never learn my lesson!!!!

I see the progression, seems that I am regressing.... Tired of been wired, need an outlet for aggression... Tired of been tired, still stuck in this depression... Feel like I am destined to be in this profession....

I don't know how to live up to what people are expecting... to find a peace of mind could be truly refreshing.... wish i had somebody else’s shoes that i could step in!!!!

New flavor(hustle) every week, but the recipe is the same... comes with the pressure of the game, but I am weathering the rain.... To get to the sunshine, no pleasure without pain!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.