Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63988 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2022
Hope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 07, 2022
Man as a slave. Man subjected with basic training for service but not for productivity

Man taught how to grow sugar cane but not how to make sugar

Man taught how to grow cotton, but not how to make clothes

So even when man was free and liberated.he had all the raw materials, but no ability to transform them into end products

Because man was left with the zeal of freedom but not the skill for development

We all slaves to something !!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:00am On May 10, 2022
Tired of been tired

Connect in abuja but no tfare

Job gotten here no wears

Stomach aches guess that is the consequences of eating over ripe mango late at night
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:09am On May 10, 2022
Starve a man for days and watch him lose all morals or eating etiquette. Then you wonder why a poor man ain't a light eater

I wonder why greed, selfishness, covetousness and wickedness has gotten the best of me? Like I have always said. It is a big war when you have to say NO to a juicy YES. You can't even tell anybody coz they will stare at you like NA POVERTY GO KILL YOU!!
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:28am On May 10, 2022
Remove falsehood and lies from me. Give me neither poverty nor riches. Feed me with food you prescribe for me, lest I be full and deny you, and say who is the Lord? Or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

Amen
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2022
Going out in search of daily bread
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2022
I feel like I am losing my patience... I feel like my power to heal might be wasting and I am losing my patients..
I feel like I am clown who make others happy.. but it feels like nobody cares about my feelings!! I feel like I am always giving ... I feel like I never get back... Everybody gonna leave and they never getting back ...

I feel like I am the best in whatever I do.. but I feel like I am always rewarded with the worst... you want me to just feel blessed,,, I feel like your blessing is a curse most times...
shine12

Everyone say you should have made it.... Tell them to contribute to the movement... you see them acting like ghost....  Call you underground and they never bring food to the basement ..... I feel like I am messing with hypocrites .....  I see you now in a position to help and but they rather  do it for people in a position of wealth... only giving support to those that are already made
We call it eye service
 Rontolo
I feel like I am spending my whole life searching for something that's never under the sky surface... I'll settle for the reward under but I can't afford any more to give,
and  I'm sorry Jackie if you looking up to me but unluckily,

Kjef got the afts of me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 10, 2022
I feel like crying alone... I feel like my parents are gonna be disappointed if I don't buy them a home.... I came this far
I feel like all the pain and scars are proof that I blend in the water, and overcame the charge....

I feel like I trained my mental skills right.... I feel like I became a street genius cos of the predicament I am in...  i feel like I am the light but my feeling is dark... I feel like the ceiling will part revealing the stars..

Real life is a like a movie... There ain't nothing realest than art... I feel like the man they all want to kill in the start... Part 6 is coming and killing  this Bruce Willis is hard...

My idols they messed up and they couldn't give one less fvck.... no man is perfect... You never wanna pass the mantle and see your legacy become GOAT....

Sometimes good things don't last

When you are higher than your idols who do you look up to
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 10, 2022
Most people are only living for the moment. .. they just trying to get by.. With the mindset of I JUST NEED TO SURVIVE TODAY...

How strong is your faith?

Can it move mountains?
Can it make you walk on water?
Can it make you fly?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2022
I got plans,.... I got goals, ..... I got tricks up my sleeve..... I got calls... I got deals.... I got people to meet ...... I got drive.... I got soul..... I got everything ..... I got scars.... I got heart..... I got people mad, I ain't who they want me to be.... I got people I don't know telling me what I need... I got loved ones saying that they prayin' for me...

I am thankful for the prayers, I need more of those Put my hands together, bow my head and thank the Lord for Everything had done... So while I am still alive, I got so much to look forward to....
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:47am On May 12, 2022
The attack again.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 12, 2022
What I ate yesterday

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 12, 2022
Outside people are gather

Someone that saw the morning didn't see the afternoon. ...
Money can't health but this man died because 15k was something he didn't have

I got no funds but Iam blessed with health

God I am grateful
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2022
Health is priceless. Imagine I got no health would I have had the strength to go about my daily bread?

A story about a suicidal attempt
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 12, 2022
On Friday was hanging with friends.. A manchie stepped in, told us he just lost a tenant of his. Crazy me said LUCKY WOMAN. A dead person got no worries

They were all shocked. Wondering why I could alter such. How can one be envious of the dead? They thought it was the liquor working me

Monday noticed I have been reserved for some days.

Money won't buy happiness

Excuse for my drunkeness then was I WAS TRYING TO CLEAR MY HEAD
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 12, 2022
Monday kept tab on me. Said he has this hunch that I wanna hurt myself

The devil is wicked but

Who is the devil?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 12, 2022
So this particular day i was up at night...

Already mixed sniper and striker together. . Red wine!! placed it in the freezer
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Should I create a thread to solicit for funds?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
Heaven knows I am tired
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 12, 2022
Can't cry no more. Trekked from ifo down to arigbanjo. Legs are weak.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2022
Change

Those that happen to us

Those that happen around us

Those that seems make happen

Change

Those that watch things happen

Those that make thing happen

Those who ask what happened
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2022
I know the person in the mirror's not a perfect one I look at him everyday and think he's not enough My life's a book that I don't really like to open up
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
I am ####, but I feel like I live in chapter one I skim through, I've been through it, they laugh at us coz of the struggle... I always felt like no one listened to me, that's how I grew up.. Church is where I found God, but it's also where I learned to judge
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
I had to learn there is a difference between What you want, and what you really need
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
There's so much that goes on in my head that people will never see You probably be terrified of my memories...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
I'm at a table of lies, but don't eat what they feed me

Never trust nobody

Your pastor or alfa is a human being
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Should I create a thread to solicit for funds?

Do you have a plan?

What do you intend to do with the funds raised ...

How's the Abj waka?
What are you going to be doing there?

If you have a concise plan and how much that can execute the plan then

Create a thread and solicit...

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 12, 2022
seems like we are all trying to climb a ladder. .. It's crazy what we will do to climb it faster. .. It's like we throw away the things in life that really matter Just so that we can make it to the top, and I wonder what we are even climbing after
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Tired of been tired

Connect in abuja but no tfare

Job gotten here no wears

Stomach aches guess that is the consequences of eating over ripe mango late at night

Chairman?

Congratulations on the job?
What kind of job is that? Is wears the reason why you haven't started?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
Bro, you need to take charge of the happenings in your live. Your immediate problem is money. Stop thinking about suicide.

Money can always be made, squandered and made again...

Remove that suicide from your thought...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Do you have a plan?

What do you intend to do with the funds raised ...

Travel to abuja I got two people who got a job there for me. Or probably buy some clothes(I curently do not have any clothes. Thanks to the pastor who locked me out) I will still talk about this

How's the Abj waka?
What are you going to be doing there?

Onyii got a bakery job for me with accommodation. While the other one is kitchen assistance no accommodation but I was told I could sleep at the work place

If you have a concise plan and how much that can execute the plan then

Create a thread and solicit...

Thanks bro. Asking people for help currently is something that is scary coz people are going through one thing or the other. . I wish I could really hustle my way out to get what I want. But I am struggling to get daily bread how much more saving it sef.

Made 500 naira today from helping a woman with heaps on farm
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Chairman?

Congratulations on the job?
What kind of job is that? Is wears the reason why you haven't started?

Driver in a school... and for the wears they said we have to wear uniforms. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply)

How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.