Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63879 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Much love, brother.

stay strong too, man.

You just appeared like an angel, I'm currently inside, cold, thinking, headache etc..

Man, just need someone willing to work with me... Just a some good camera (phone).. thing is I ain't rich enough for real one...

Someone who believes... I dropped a Tupac remix two days ago, btw..

Fam you could give me the privilege of having your digits. .

We need each other to climb this ladder
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truth is I need some kinda shrink

Check on me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Whatever I had at the studio is taking a toll on me

Got that spirit dominating
*depressed soul would always cry *
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
You praying a vehicle just hit you... you praying to get hit by a stray bullet.

Death is cunny. . Still walking on the street
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Like I said i think i took some sorta poison at that studio

.I feel like my neck cant hold my head no more
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Waking up from a dream into a nightmare. .

Waking up to reality is crazy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ecomm(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Ecomm hope you are fine

I nobi doctor but na check up I dey do on you smiley

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Waking up from a dream into a nightmare. .

Waking up to reality is crazy

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4777#114255850

Check this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/4777#114255850

Check this

Good afternoon bro

Thanks so much. God no go leave you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good afternoon bro

Thanks so much. God no go leave you

Did you later do that your Drivers License that time?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Did you later do that your Drivers License that time?

Yeah Fam

Thanks so much

I'd upload the picture and tag you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
This season when the sky won't stop letting out waters, is a blessing for those that gathers sand.

Got myself four full wheelbarrows. That should be like 12 baco super sacs
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Yeah Fam

Thanks so much

I'd upload the picture and tag you
You no need upload am guy. Just wanted to know.

Me I'm actively applying for jobs also. Lost my source of income and my crypto biz came crashing.

Just know that in the nearby future everything will be set

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You no need upload am guy. Just wanted to know.

Me I'm actively applying for jobs also. Lost my source of income and my crypto biz came crashing.

Just know that in the nearby future everything will be set

Damn

Sorry about that bro. Although it seems like it is all crashing now but I know eventually things are going to fall in place like dominos

Thanks for your word of encouragement
Really needed it

I dey source for a girl wey her mama get buka or supermarket cheesy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
You got just 100h

What can that amount get you that will fill you? Biscuits now expensive. Don't even think we still got any for 10 naira biscuits.

Almost everyone here don't use gas anymore. Na firewood them dey use even kerosene too is costly

Which way
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Aboki won't even give you what you want.- person you don dey owe already.

You talk all the talk you got in your mouth aboki still cap rubbish wey no favour you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
BadNews:

Start Smiling To The Bank Now, By Starting Blogging Business

To Open A Blog, It Cost 50,000naira

Good morning

Do you buy recharge cards
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Quicksilver5

Fam just so you get to see my reality
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thursdays

Remove falsehood and lies from me. Give me neither poverty nor riches. Feed me with food you prescribe for me, lest I be full and deny you, and say who is the Lord? Or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Fam you could give me the privilege of having your digits. .

We need each other to climb this ladder

shocked

I rarely make calls tho..

+2347031689434

Hope you good?

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2022
In the rain gathering sands...

Weather for two?

Nah weather for sands.. Heaven bless the rains

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2022
ecomm:

grin

Good morning elder
happy new month
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month to all those on the street... to all those trying to find what to eat..

Happy new month to the good and wicked ones
Happy new month to all everyone out there ...

We all deserve to be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2022
In the rain

I bleed when I sweat

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
Hope this clears your doubt

I have been there and I have seen things..

No level

**Hopefully you breeze pass this thread again*
Please do not mail me again.. I am no criminal!! No dey interrogate me

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2022
Yeah now I can walk freely... clear most of my debts..

Paid the woman selling food and the aboki... cheesy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I rarely make calls tho..

+23470

Hope you good?

Letsbeef dot com

Stay strong Fam

We all deserve to be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Yeah now I can walk freely... clear most of my debts..

Paid the woman selling food and the aboki... cheesy

shocked

Appreciate you, dawg. Keep grinding and stay strong.

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Heaven if you are up

Take me away please
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by BadNews: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Good morning

Do you buy recharge cards

I can buy Recharge Card worth 5,000,000Naira

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp With 0810-373-9506
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ecomm

May your days be longer than river Nile
Thanks elder
No vex this is coming late
Na data cripple man
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lemme tell y'all a story

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period? / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.