Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63899 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
ecomm:

This 3813011916

Good evening sir
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Got more than enough in my cupboard. Those skeletons won't let me breathe. Fears made me bolder but most times I find myself scared of the future.

I am trying to work with the negative to get a better picture. We ate(Translate to yoruba) butter is now someone that eats outta the gutter.

As a soldier we all must encounter that war. Bleep a Teetotaler I am sober for all the doings of the past.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hunger day 3 no meal
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Suffocating

I am tired. No sleep. Pressure and anxiety keeps building up. Is it alll worth it? Having the devil on your team will only make you lose

Paying for my sins I am indepthed to this things
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2022
aboyaji:

I am forced to reply you today. I admire your intellectual gifts.

You write like the American artist "Lecrea". Heard about him? If not, you need to know him.

He has a book by title "Unashamed" by Lecrea.

People are passing through a lot. There are really worse cases.

I can read between lines in your posts. I feel you 100%.

I was in your situation sometime ago. I'm recuperating. I'd have said I'm fully recuperated, but it takes time to heal
COMPLETELY. Maybe, 1 year or 2 or 4 though. You have your thoughts. You have your challenges.

I saw where a poster advised you take a teaching job. Bros, take your time to heal completely. It's your body first before any other things. Do the job you can and don't go for the ones that are going to weigh you down.

One has to be mentally stable before he can impart into another.

Your mental health needs to build up its decadent level first.

Try reading that book by lecrea. You may find solace and relative solutions therein. I have it here in Abuja. I could get it across to you if I see the means.

Take care, Bros!

Good morning elder. Been a while hope you see fine please can I mail you

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Mercy is all i ask for

My regular morning walk. Had 250 on me. Man be running maths in his head on how to put the money into stomach infrastructure.

Saw some kids. Like why you go born to come abandon them(maybe their parents didn't abandon them) they look like kids who needed help. But me sef need help.

If only I had the power to be a god for a day.

I had passed them already but deep down my spirit would let me breathe. Had to go back gave them 2h. I don't care how they will share it. But their happiness gave me some kinda joy.

I am left with 50 box. Would get bohem with the it.

Kids are angels that ain't suppose to suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Imagine I fall sick now. Omo the sickness will cure itself lol. Hunger would make you do the unthinkable

We all want the best. No job anywhere but tbt some people somewhere are benefiting from the current situation of the country.

During the lock down for three months I had access to the goodies given to a particular local government in abuja.

Then people were crying but I smiling hoping the lock down stays forever

Unbalanced life

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Sleepless night upon sleepless night

When I get back on my horse will I actually fvck those I helped in past. Make I leave revenge for the hands of God
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Will fight just to keep my head above water
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
We gonna fight some wars that we can't win. But na strategy go help man
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 10, 2022
Internetpo thanks so much

Had outstanding of 1k. So happy I paid that woman. Imagine because you dey person you gast change your road network.

A walk that would take you 5mins cos of depth you need go in circle so those you are owing don't see you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
This life
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
God I want to take my soul away. I need liberation from this cave
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Keep fighting. Bleed for a cause
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by internetpo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
You are welcome. We Bless God

azraeljaheel:
Internetpo thanks so much

Had outstanding of 1k. So happy I paid that woman. Imagine because you dey person you gast change your road network.

A walk that would take you 5mins cos of depth you need go in circle so those you are owing don't see you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Traded my sleep for bills

The nightmares won't let me be. Dream big!!!
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Good morning boss ecomm na me again.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Raining days.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Got four bags of sands. The only advantage of this raining days.

700 per bag
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2022
You have no money, he has bad health. He has more money, buy he can't buy your health

You have no light buy he has no eyes, people be wishing they got your life. They think you are alright.

She nice nice cars and fine boys but she gets the broke boys. Most of the time they fly bikes. Her friend hates the rich guys because they proud, they take jibes and sgr be wanting a normal guy, but she's only getting the rich guys...

You are always wondering, how is he getting it? Rather than envy be inspired.

Never worry about your lost time. Never hurry when all you need is time..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Happy sunday

Do what is right even when it feels like you won't be gaining anything from your good deeds.

Life they say is teacher but till the day we meet our maker won't stop Learning. I don't know it all that don't mean I am ignorant.

We find it hard to confess when they see you as perfect. Please don't place me on no pedestal. Heading to the pinnacle and it feels like you take a step forward and two backward.

Keep the cheques just check up on me. The ugly thorns in my flesh. A broken man telling you healing happens. A liar tell you truth to bring you gladness
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
FLESH

just take soul and spirit away.. I FLESH just wanna rest.. FLESH got his own beliefs but spirit and soul will always counter them!

the battle is much, how FLESH wrestles spirit and soul,. FLESH is exhausted from carrying spirit and soul... FLESH is about to try it again but spirit and soul keeps playing thug of war with FLESH

FLESH is on the outside, spirit and soul be chilling on the inside. Na me "FLESH" all eyes dey see.. FLESH will be the one to sleep in the cold,!

me FLESH needs the concrete to survive, but my siblings spirit and soul feeds only on the abstract. FLESH need foods and drugs when he is sick.. Spirit and soul dont run thesame diet with FLESH

whenever FLESH says yes THEY{spirit&soul} will always object. THEY think THEY know it all. FLESH was disconnected from the father because of his ancestors..

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
The universe will reward the faithful
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
To those on street. To those wey don waka sote their feet sore. To all those going to bed with an empty stomach with no hope of what to eat.

to those with no shelter like we, steady praying that night comes and goes quick, because they got no where to sleep.

i urge you to find strength in your weaknes. Find love in their hate, find peace in war, find life in death, find good in bad. Stay grinding, even when it feels impossible, say to yourself it is posible

do that dirty job as far it is legit. Drop pride pick up humility. Work hard but work smarter. When life throws that block at you, use it to build a wall.

couple of push up every morning just to strengthen the body soul and spirit. Keep your mind and thoughts guarded. Trust me so many sickening things will fly pas the mind. Do not noture it. Garbage in garbage out, dont let that evil thought have a dwelling place.

words cut deeper than knives but grow a tough skin because they wil surely talk.

stay focus! Believe! Work! Pray!

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by MORIERA: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Antibot what's up
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by daddytime(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Sunday vibes

Good morning daddytime

Good morning, sir..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Really don't know why antispam not keeps dealing with me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Sickness wanted to take my life.. but I have gone through worst

I will survive

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.