Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (64422 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Public Notice

The labourer shall labour for 3 months.

His tasks are to show his skills.

Only some tasks might be posted.

He shall undergo training.

He shall be paid in advance on or by the 29 of the month.

His pay is not public notice .

He may decline to work at any moment and owe nothing.

He may be terminated if performance is not up to scratch.

His start date was the 29th of September 2022.

+1 if you are his surety please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm still looking for a ferrari salesperson who would accept the imaginary million pounds I've cooked up in my bank account in exchange for a real spanking brand new red ferrari.

This will be really hard to find
Budaatum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
budaatum:

Those who search for perfection do not "went". They usually tend to sit on their asses waiting for perfection to come to them.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960743/taking-up-religion#74931403

And while he went in search of all the above in Sokoto, he ignored the Nairaland search box in his sokoto .

Thanks for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2022
azraeljaheel:
I'm still looking for a ferrari salesperson who would accept the imaginary million pounds I've cooked up in my bank account in exchange for a real spanking brand new red ferrari.

Budaatum

How do you expect your sureties to check and know if the above is correct?

Your award for this task is below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2022
Here is some reading material. It is to be read when no task is given, though extra merit if extra time made to read it. You must start at page 1 and work your way page by page to the very end. Progress must be shown in this thread with short comment on findings.

Duration of this task is a couple of years at least.
Do not be selfish if you find pearls.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ct17nzSDCXt57WV4S--8QW7NzwH1Dg5H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Nawa ooo grin cheesy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Budaatum

I no really understand you and Buda.

E be like them don ban you abi wetin happen?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

That's because he has not explained himself, which I have tasked him to do.

He should post links so you know what he's talking about. Though it would help him if you asked direct questions.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Yes, he's banned. I will suspend his pay during his ban since he is unable to work.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Back

Anti spam bot bless you oooo

IgiveLadiesBj:

Yes o

How you dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Suspension is lifted and disregarded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2022
budaatum:
Suspension is lifted and disregarded.

Thanks for taking out time out of your busy schedule to at post on my thread. .

At a point in a man's life all you need is that individual who you could relate with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2022
Sunday

A church called elevation. .. had to drop off breakfast for them I don't know whatever program they are having. .

A shawty who came to offload the goods in the vehicle.. Told me,,,, this your motor is too dirty. .

Suffering from malaria ... No strength. .. No power to do anything. ..

God please I have shelter and food but please help those who got zilch

Take me and bring life to them

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Back

Anti spam bot bless you oooo

Yes o

How you dey
Happy Sunday Boss!

How far you na with that ride?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Sunday

A church called elevation. .. had to drop off breakfast for them I don't know whatever program they are having. .

A shawty who came to offload the goods in the vehicle.. Told me,,,, this your motor is too dirty. .

Suffering from malaria ... No strength. .. No power to do anything. ..

God please I have shelter and food but please help those who got zilch

Take me and bring life to them
Thank God you Don comot the car
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Happy Sunday Boss!

How far you na with that ride?

Happy sunday to you too..
I been dey surf through your posts.. Bro gambling won't liberate you from the shackles of poverty. ..

Invest that Lil change in yourself please. . I know it is tough now. . I no dey the right position to give any advice to anyone now.. but please don't venture into that path of betting
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Heaven knows I am not that righteous. .. when I see others I get the guilt to complain about my situation. ...

If only he would made heaven and earth could make it easy for us..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
When I needed him he wasn't there... now he about to say good bye to this cruel world. ..

I forgive you pops

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Happy sunday to you too..
I been dey surf through your posts.. Bro gambling won't liberate you from the shackles of poverty. ..

Invest that Lil change in yourself please. . I know it is tough now. . I no dey the right position to give any advice to anyone now.. but please don't venture into that path of betting
Thank you.

Well, you don't understand what I'm going through at the moment. I don't have any means of income at the moment. I've applied for jobs. Done a lot of interviews but nothing is clicking.
I just turned 28. I have mouths that I'm feeding. I have people I'm paying school fees for. House rent, feeding et al. Guy it's not easy. I'm passing through a lot.

Betting gives me money sometimes though. Was into crypto untill I lost a lot of funds.

Currently doing some online courses and actively looking for a job.

I need to leave the trenches.

Right now, Don't know how this week is going to be.
How I wan carry invest 3k on my self abeg?

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Thank you.

Well, you don't understand what I'm going through at the moment. I don't have any means of income at the moment. I've applied for jobs. Done a lot of interviews but nothing is clicking.
I just turned 28. I have mouths that I'm feeding. I have people I'm paying school fees for. House rent, feeding et al. Guy it's not easy. I'm passing through a lot.

Betting gives me money sometimes though. Was into crypto untill I lost a lot of funds.

Currently doing some online courses and actively looking for a job.

I need to leave the trenches.

Right now, Don't know how this week is going to be.
How I wan carry invest 3k on my self abeg?

Good afternoon chief

I believe you are doing great

I can't say I understand what you are going through but I feel your pains fam. All go fall in place eventually

Your last paragraph dey make me laugh. .. say your post on that bet you staked. E go better

Malaria don keep me down for days now.. since last week Friday. . Na now I just manage get myself small..

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Invest that Lil change in yourself please. .

Tell us how you are investing your little change in yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

Tell us how you are investing your little change in yourself.

That little change could get me some basic things I need. Like toiletries!! Data!! But it all depends on the amount of the LITTLE CHANGE

I am trying as much not to look like my situation(if you get my point)
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:

That little change could get me some basic things I need. Like toiletries!! Data!! But it all depends on the amount of the LITTLE CHANGE

I am trying as much not to look like my situation(if you get my point)

So, you are investing in your looks instead of investing in your mind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

So, you are investing in your looks instead of investing in your mind?

Data could equally go for mind investment... Truth is no matter how good looking you LOOK if your mind ain't sound that na big wahala
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Data could equally go for mind investment... Truth is no matter how good looking you LOOK if your mind ain't sound that na big wahala

So, why are you investing in your looks instead of investing in your mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by soptimist(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pls who know this company with the address in Abuja
Turbo Energy Limited
Plot 1121 Oladipo Diya Road, Sector Centre D, Abuja
Contact Mr Dan 0803 705 4340
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

So, why are you investing in your looks instead of investing in your mind?

But a wise man once said "cleanliness is next to godliness"

How true is that..

And kindly teach a man how he can invest his little change of 500 naira on his mind when his stomach is empty
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:

But a wise man once said "cleanliness is next to godliness"

How true is that..

And kindly teach a man how he can invest his little change of 500 naira on his mind when his stomach is empty

Cleanliness of the mind, probably. And even if of the body, is an investment required to buy water and soap?

How far have you gotten with your reading task please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

Cleanliness of the mind, probably. And even if of the body, is an investment required to buy water and soap?

Cleanliness both physically and spiritually
Some places here they still buy water.. 20 naira for a bucket of water

How far have you gotten with your reading task please?

Not too far I won't lie.. It is really hard reading soft copies enough side distraction. . But I am trying
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Not too far I won't lie.. It is really hard reading soft copies enough side distraction. . But I am trying

So, you can not be bothered to invest your time in developing your mind?

Sorry, but you are not trying at all!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (44) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Policewoman Demoted For Having Sex Inside Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.