Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63719 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by SuperOnyi: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Happy new year

shocked

Happy new year, bro.
I lost my other account.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Mikedgr8(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Boss longest time
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:
anxiety nearly got the best of me this midnight... I had talk a long walk, just to clear my head.. a walk of over five hours..

grateful to life
Guy how far? You no too dey active again.

Hope you're fine?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nezzjnr: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Happy New Year Bro
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Happy February
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by SuperOnyi: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
shocked

Hello bro.

Happy new month and stay safe, it's been a while.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Sethobaby: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Much love!
Boss, where you dey
I go come your side o
azraeljaheel:

I really can't type much with this phone Buda(it is really frustrating typing with this phone)

I want to believe you are being who doesn't see things just from an angle..

again no vex
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2023
happy vals day to all... may the love of God never run short in your family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
Have you ever been so broke, or frozen, it's so cold..... Emotions are so blown, hoping you won't go......Back to that war zone, the place that you don't know... It's hard to go the right way when you're on the wrong road!!

Feel like you're so low, you're about to explode
And you'd do anything to get back what you let go... Stuck in upset mode, cause you can't seem to figure this out...

Frankyychiji

Living without a reason to live, thinking about
What you should have done, things that you could have changed And maybe if you had then things wouldn't be this way... And you wouldn't feel this pain, but that's too easy now isn't it...

Wishing that you could go back and things would be different...

Got a time machine up in your mind.... Wishing you could push a button and your life would unwind... But that's not how it happens, you can hope and imagine
Instead of looking forwards, lot of us looking backwards

if only wishes were horses

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
seems like we're all trying to climb a ladder and It's crazy what we'll do to climb it faster...
It's like we throw away the things in life that really matter...Just so that we can make it to the top, and wonder what we're even climbing after?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2023
hopes high. opay cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
what does that mean TAME?
it is an act too often neglected...
it means to establish ties...
to me you are still nothing more than a little boy.. who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys.. and i have no need of you and you on your part have no need of me...

but if you TAME me, thenwe shall need eachother. to me you will be unique in all The world. to you i shall be unique in all The world...

if you TAME me it will be as if The sun came to shine on My life. i shall know The step that wil be different from all The others... other steps sends me hurrying back underneath The ground. your will Call me like music, out of my burrow... think how wonderful that would be when you have TAMED me...

Please TAME me!!!
one only understand the things that one TAMES... there is no shop anywhere where one can buy friendship. if you wsnt a friend then please TAME me!!!

what must i do to TAME you??
you must be very patient!!! first you sit down at a little distance from me, like that in the grass. i shall look at you out of the corner of my eyes and you say nothing... words are source of misunderstanding. but you sit a little closer to me everyday!!!
Rontolo
as yet you are nothing. no one has TAMED you and you have TAMED no one.. but i have made him my friend and now he is unique in all the world!!!

if you TAME me
and i TAME you!!

you will not lose your wild and wonderful....
your freedom or the air you breathe. not lost but found....

once TAMED and joined silently.. you will find me and i will at last have TAMED you...

little prince
Antoine saint

happy sunday all
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

it's just me against the world
Lost my mistress and my girl
All they wanted was what's in my safe
And all I wanted was just to be great
Contemplate, real or fake, all these people in my face

greatness is in the eye of the beholder, so it starts with you. Believe in your own abilities the way you have believed in mine

Let's toast to those who always raised their glasses
When most never chose to go against the masses
Now I know you ride or die,
And be proud you are not afraid to be yourself

Ironic how we're lower class but always seem to get high
And the chronic seller is the man 'cause he got the supply

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
Happy birthday to me

Celebrating with the man in mirror

Grateful to life
Grateful to peeps on here ... You guys are family

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Mikedgr8(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Happy birthday bruh...I lost your contact. You remember me??
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2023
Mikedgr8:
Happy birthday bruh...I lost your contact. You remember me??

Good morning bro.. and thanks for the bday wishes.. I do remember you.. hope you doing great brotherman
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Mikedgr8(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
I'm good bro, how's work?

Good morning bro.. and thanks for the bday wishes.. I do remember you.. hope you doing great brotherman [/quote]
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by PattyMike(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2023
budaatum:

“Compassion motivates me to do what I do, but I do not have compassion for those who have no compassion for themselves”.

Good morning.

Azraeljaheel, mehn Daniel. I no know wetin I wan talk again pass wetin I quote from buda. I remember vividly I told you to leave that vicinity. That axis na like bondage for ur life, I saw some of the emails, I did not know when u got the bus but u said u need to fix it. I was actually happy u we’re doing well for certain periods but I no go lie na misplaced priorities do you.
Now back again to square one but e be like na tough love u need, that’s why I did what? I give u chance make u burn yourself so you can learn and grow.
If u continue at this pace bobo u fit later wako cus na so e dey start o.

Now u might say I have no where else to go. Well, u were somewhere before u got here. You didn’t know anybody when u got here. U need proper mending as you dey so make u for Dey reason normal again.

Do u know in lag, water factory drivers are paid 60-70 or more monthly? U fit even Dey manage for the factory sleep that first month, fix ur bus, work for extra few months take gather change rent room for lag. U can’t get this opportunities like this in faraway land. For Lagos I promise u in 4-6 months with proper planning u sef no go believe the changes.

Now I go tell u why I free u make u live life.
God so good there were a few breakthrough, you had my email did you send an email? No.
Did u tell me bro I saved 10k 20k, what do u think is the right step make we reason together? Two heads are better than one. You did not.
You always message when e don worst, Sapa wey u don overcome already, na just proper planning and making difficult decisions remain. Fiam we no see/hear from u again. You met my mom now that day, she still ask of you. I said you’re doing better now u have a small bus blah blah that’s generating income unlike before, my wife the same thing.
Now I am on Nairaland and check ur diary only to be saddened that you’re back in this state. It’s not like I’m one rich man, me sef dey rough am of which you know. Still yet I said If anything bother u make u reach out. My time is valuable to me, valuable than any amount I can give you. Money I can make back but time is gone forever, u won’t get it back.
Reason am well bobo make u know wetin wan sup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2023
PattyMike:

God so good there were a few breakthrough, you had my email did you send an email? No.
Did u tell me bro I saved 10k 20k, what do u think is the right step make we reason together? Two heads are better than one. You did not.
You always message when e don worst, Sapa wey u don overcome already, na just proper planning and making difficult decisions remain. Fiam we no see/hear from u again. You met my mom now that day, she still ask of you. I said you’re doing better now u have a small bus blah blah that’s generating income unlike before, my wife the same thing.
Now I am on Nairaland and check ur diary only to be saddened that you’re back in this state.

I think he needs to maintain his hungry condition so he can wail about it on Nairaland, and any attempt to assist him will deprive him of his raison d'etre.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2023
azraeljaheel:
Happy birthday to me

Celebrating with the man in mirror

Grateful to life
Grateful to peeps on here ... You guys are family

Happy birthday.

This would have granted you an extra month's pay depending on performance, but unfortunately.......
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
PattyMike:

Azraeljaheel, mehn Daniel. I no know wetin I wan talk again pass wetin I quote from buda. I remember vividly I told you to leave that vicinity. That axis na like bondage for ur life, I saw some of the emails, I did not know when u got the bus but u said u need to fix it. I was actually happy u we’re doing well for certain periods but I no go lie na misplaced priorities do you.

Good afternoon chief. No lies you told me to leave that area which I did eventually. I got the bus through an old classmate of mine. I was supposed to pay by installment. He left the country then gave the vehicle to me cos the thing was already giving crazy issues.

You no lie na misplaced priories do me

Now back again to square one but e be like na tough love u need, that’s why I did what? I give u chance make u burn yourself so you can learn and grow.
If u continue at this pace bobo u fit later wako cus na so e dey start o.

My chief I have gotten enough tough love and I am still getting it. Bruh I no think say I fit wako again feels like the system done adjust to the whole levels(which is actually a weird thing to say)

Now u might say I have no where else to go. Well, u were somewhere before u got here. You didn’t know anybody when u got here. U need proper mending as you dey so make u for Dey reason normal again.

I don reason maybe make I go up or go down but the fact na say regardless I am still moving. I refuse to be static.
Chief abeg I no need mending join this one wey dey do me ooo lol..

Do u know in lag, water factory drivers are paid 60-70 or more monthly? U fit even Dey manage for the factory sleep that first month, fix ur bus, work for extra few months take gather change rent room for lag. U can’t get this opportunities like this in faraway land. For Lagos I promise u in 4-6 months with proper planning u sef no go believe the changes.

Highest I have seen they pay pure water factory driver na 35k for this ends and currently it is quite hard to get these days.. na motor boy them all they look for and they pay them 15k. Not like I can't do that .. but bruh you go work finish spend money on drugs.. for the bus I don sell am as scrap(Chevrolet na nonsense motor for naija na who get money dey use am cos it needs regular maintenance.. what I do currently is a teach and do other side hustle cos I got enough time to do other things and learning welder too

Chief most times I don't tend to reachout cos I feel say nobody only me dey go through challenges for life. I really no one be liability to anybody even though most times it feels like I can't help it

How mumsea and that your bar business? Baba I really do not have any excuse for my setbacks. Na make I just say make you no vex say I dey strike you as a let down 👎 and then most times I go off like that na phone wey I no get. When I had that bus I was using a Samsung wey na like desktop.

Now I am on Nairaland and check ur diary only to be saddened that you’re back in this state. It’s not like I’m one rich man, me sef dey rough am of which you know. Still yet I said If anything bother u make u reach out. My time is valuable to me, valuable than any amount I can give you. Money I can make back but time is gone forever, u won’t get it back.
Reason am well bobo make u know wetin wan sup.

I really appreciate having you as friend and coming across a soul like you.. matter of fact at a point NL felt like a family.

I no fit thank you enough and make you no vex I know I'd or should I say we'd come out victorious eventually

Hope say you dey fine sha

budaatum:

Happy birthday.

This would have granted you an extra month's pay depending on performance, but unfortunately.......

Lol thanks Buda

budaatum:

I think he needs to maintain his hungry condition so he can wail about it on Nairaland, and any attempt to assist him will deprive him of his raison d'etre.

I am actually learning the hard way Buda

Your words would always hit a spine but there are therapeutic to a soul that wants to learn

Thanks again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Shawarma grill and toaster for sale
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Uniquewise: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
azraeljaheel:
Shawarma grill and toaster for sale

So difficult to reach you

Even phone
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2023
Uniquewise:

So difficult to reach you

Even phone

Good morning .. light in my area has been so terrible. But I am currently active.
Again here is my number
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pursuit of happiness
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 28, 2023
My mouth will speak about you
My ear will listen to you
My legs will do your work
My hands will carry your commandments
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2023
They say the odds against me.... Are crooked and impossible.... Like I was born with a hole
In my heart as an obstacle.... I was left to die by the
Doctors in the Children's Hospital... But I never lose hope... Success is psychological... The world is volatile and the Street is my education shaping the nation
Like the blueprint of a Mason... You get raped on occasion... So I'm focused on my economic situation
I'm like the little kids on TV... That dig through the trash I hustle regardless of the way.... You talk shit and laugh
A lot of niggas drop science... But they don't know the math... Because their mind is narrower Than the righteous path... It's funny how on the block niggas
Will kill you for cash But never raise the gun and cry out
"Freedom at last!" the cold war is over.... But the world is still gettin' colder

Atlas walking through the projects With the hood on my shoulders....I would like to raise my children
To grow to be soldiers.. But then a general will decide when Their life would be over... So I work hard until my personality's split...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
This administration please favour me and my enemies.. maybe when my enemies have a kinda distraction them go free me

The light at the tunnel is not visible
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
Redemption camp
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2023
azraeljaheel:
Have you ever been so broke, or frozen, it's so cold..... Emotions are so blown, hoping you won't go......Back to that war zone, the place that you don't know... It's hard to go the right way when you're on the wrong road!!

Feel like you're so low, you're about to explode
And you'd do anything to get back what you let go... Stuck in upset mode, cause you can't seem to figure this out...
Na, not really. I've always found "broke" to be relative, and have at times been so broke that I drank a litre of water before my 001 eba so I would be full. Then a colleague came crying he was broker than I was so I decided from that day on to share my litre of water and 001 eba with him. I have however been so desolate that 30 valium tablets jumped down my throat once.

It was the day of my last O'Level in which I expected to do well in 4 subjects, but efforts to register for Nov-Dec to make up the shortfall had ended with a walk from Oshodi to Ketu and a night in jail, and no uni for buda meant no escape from the hell buda lived in. Still, buda was just exhausted, Ketu-Obanikoro-Ketu not being a non-tiring walk 3 days a week. buda wanted to sleep, and the the valium jumped off the shelf of the chemist shop in which buda lived and into the hand of buda which put them inside the mouth of buda who swallowed them. Then buda got up, after still not sleeping, and went for a walk and passed out and was rushed to Ikeja General where the stomach of buda was pumped out.

Guess that was the day I learnt to not let my own hands be the death of me. As for wrong roads. Nothing ties one to any road. If you don't like the journey you're on, choose a new destination and go there instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
budaatum:
Na, not really. I've always found "broke" to be relative, and have at times been so broke that I drank a litre of water before my 001 eba so I would be full. Then a colleague came crying he was broker than I was so I decided from that day on to share my litre of water and 001 eba with him. I have however been so desolate that 30 valium tablets jumped down my throat once.

It was the day of my last O'Level in which I expected to do well in 4 subjects, but efforts to register for Nov-Dec to make up the shortfall had ended with a walk from Oshodi to Ketu and a night in jail, and no uni for buda meant no escape from the hell buda lived in. Still, buda was just exhausted, Ketu-Obanikoro-Ketu not being a non-tiring walk 3 days a week. Buda wanted to sleep, and the the valium jumped off the shelf of the chemist shop in which buda lived and into the hand of buda which put them inside the mouth of buda who swallowed them. Then buda got up, after still not sleeping, and went for a walk and passed out and was rushed to Ikeja General where the stomach of buda was pumped out. Guess that was the day I learnt to not my own hands be the death of me.

As for wrong roads. Nothing ties one to any road. If you don't like the journey you're on, choose a new destination and go there instead .

How many destination would one take to get on the right path?

"I might regret this"
Truth is as buda you feel I am swallow when it comes to approaching life issues and how to survive

We cant always walk in each other's shoes(hence... The saying shoe get size cheesy).

Your turbulence path to greatest might be different from mine

I am not lazy (could be judging myself)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.