Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63712 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2022
Anjinsan:

Your thread took about seven hours of my life during the weekend.

I began from page 1 to page 41. Spanned across 14 months. It read like a thriller.

I was engaged because I relate with you on two areas:

1) Your deep soul.
2) Your writing style.

I felt your highs. I felt your lows. I felt your indifferences.

After one of your entry as found in page 40, Budaatum said:
"Stop beating yourself up!
You've confessed. Now change!

One of your earlier entries said: writing is therapeutic.

You are still healing from the event(s) that triggered the shift from where you were to where you are or from what you had to what you have.

When you have healed significantly, first, the change will be manifest in your diary (in as much as your writing is still authentic).

As you continue to improve your material lot, continue to heal. Use techniques such as writing.

Till you can see a good shrink, use other spiritual and psychological exercises to bring more peace to your soul.

Doing this, the highs in your writing will keep getting higher than the lows.

With Love.

NB: This is my first post on this platform. Joined recently.

thanks for this.. compliment of the season

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
so many needs help..
the scar is swift but healing is slow
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2022
family
could it be shame or ego ?

try reaching out
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2022
what is your verdict
(place yourself in his shoes first)

he met her on the street..(stray punna) he never knew her family or anybody connected to her

they had couple of nice times together.. he gave her all she wanted ...

now she got pregnant.. he wasn't ready and she wasn't either.. at a point he made up his mind to keep the baby.. but she wouldn't wanna hear nothing from him...

he paid for plastic DC just to grant her wish.. she and the kid never survived...

what would you advice him to do?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
it got crowded on the elevator

he had to take the stairs
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Skodrran(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
Afa paste aza lemme reason you sub
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Someone actually played a tape to me. A message from the just concluded rccg camp.. and it has to do with been thankful..

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who in one way or the other contributed to my life.

Budaatum gokoyer0 pattymike dayleke Frozen70 nemodatquod ecomm caveadullam telim petyprincess thesourcerer louisfrank nezzjnr igiveladiesbj bossman david470 kay005 thatsonyi gaby and many more ... the ones that chose to remain anonymous

God bless yall and thank you

Merry Xmas in advance and a happy new year in advance

Merry Xmas all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
Three o'clock yet no hope of what to chow.. decided to get to jungle hopefully I'd get substance there

Frankyychiji
Feeling grateful
Take a pull and fill my lungs
Every worries inside me
I turn them into little clouds
I am so grateful to nature for this sweet euphoria

Always be grateful and stay happy ... mass burial the other somewhere in northern state. Over 40 souls that got hope of seeing the next where sent to early grave..

You got leg .. you got eyes .. you got hands.. no body part went missing. .. health is intact.. meaning you still have hope for tomorrow. .

You no see chicken chop but she no see even water drink ...

Grateful heart ... today ain't tomorrow. ..
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
Skodrran:
Afa paste aza lemme reason you sub

Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

Thanks chief

Merry Xmas
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Skodrran(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Lawrence Stephen
Access bank

Thanks chief

Merry Xmas

Omo no reason dat 1 na person bless me i say make e reach ur side.

I Dey expect strong money by jan abeg pray for me

I feel u bro

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2022
some connections are so deep..

universe please give me a heart of forgiveness... and please whosoever I have offended give them the same strength you gave me to forgive me..

I got a story to tell...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 26, 2022
most times no be ego dey make us avoid some peeps.. shame too follow .. self evaluation

what
if only most humans were designed to see things from different angles
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2022
I wanna be the Scroll in the temple... people would go through me and get enlightened

I wanna be that road ... a path you'd walk to get to the light ...

I wanna be that book you read and you get a change of mind...

I wanna be that music you listen to.. people would wanna hear and get inspired

I wanna be that  life wire people who get in contact with me would always get that positive vibes

I wanna be that water that never runs dry.. people would drink me and never get thirsty  again. ..

I wanna be that key people would hold me and never be chained or locked down

I wanna be that food that never finishes .. people would taste me and never to hungry again

I wanna be that sound they would hear and and feel alive
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
anxiety nearly got the best of me this midnight... I had talk a long walk, just to clear my head.. a walk of over five hours..

grateful to life
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2023

I just wanna say thank you to everyone who in one way or the other contributed to my life.

Budaatum gokoyer0 pattymike dayleke Frozen70 nemodatquod ecomm caveadullam telim petyprincess thesourcerer louisfrank nezzjnr igiveladiesbj david470 kay005 Skodrran thatsonyi vikkypee and many more ... the ones that chose to remain anonymous

God bless yall and thank you

Happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:45am On Jan 04, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Happy new year
It's 2023. Happy new year Boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
azraeljaheel:
Back

An ingrate

An ingrate sees no opportunity in anything

Pity this is true. My accountant is still deducting what you should have received monthly. And in January I got charged what would have been your bonus. And that's after the price of a Samsung a53 intended for the work was deducted too. All because no opportunity was seen in anything.

She says it's all an expense that must be booked in 2022, for tax purposes. I'm hoping it's deductable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:

Pity this is true. My accountant is still deducting what you should have received monthly. And in January I got charged what would have been your bonus. And that's after the price of a Samsung a53 intended for the work was deducted too. All because no opportunity was seen in anything.

She says it's all an expense that must be booked in 2022, for tax purposes. I'm hoping it's deductable.

happy new year Buda

please can you lay this in a way I could understand

happy new year again
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
azraeljaheel:

happy new year Buda

please can you lay this in a way I could understand

happy new year again

You were given an opportunity to receive a monthly pay for 12 months and a Samsung a53 for the work you would be paid for, but you saw no opportunity so rejected it despite receiving the first month's pay in advance.

Unfortunately, I still have to pay for what you rejected, according to my accountant.

Happy New Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
budaatum:

You were given an opportunity to receive a monthly pay for 12 months and a Samsung a53 for the work you would be paid for, but you saw no opportunity so rejected it despite receiving the first month's pay in advance.

Unfortunately, I still have to pay for what you rejected, according to my accountant.

Happy New Year.

I am sorry fort whatever inconveniences my incompetency has cost you

HNY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
we are all going through one thing or the other
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
azraeljaheel:

I am sorry fort whatever inconveniences my incompetency has cost you

HNY

Oh, I'll live. Just thought to let you know, especially when I got billed for what would have been the end of year bonus. Accountants are not cheap after all and mine is more than worth every penny. Usually.

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2023
budaatum:

Oh, I'll live. Just thought to let you know, especially when I got billed for what would have been the end of year bonus. Accountants are not cheap after all and mine is more than worth every penny. Usually.

again I am sorry

good morning

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
budaatum:

You might still want to give him another opportunity.

Happy new year Sir
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
azraeljaheel:

again I am sorry

good morning

Boss why you no run the job?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

You might still want to give him another opportunity.

Happy new year Sir

And why would I want to do that when there's lots of others more willing than he is? Do you think I'm doing charity?

Happy New Year Sir.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
IgiveLadiesBj:

Boss why you no run the job?

chief happy new year to you..

no be like say I no wan run the job but phone na issue wey dey give me issues

Buda don really try for me.. I just hate the feeling of being incompetent when I know deep down I fit do something but so many obstacles wey go sound like excuse to the person wey wan help you
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
budaatum:

And why would I want to do that when there's lots of others more willing than he is? Do you think I'm doing charity?

Happy New Year Sir.

Buda I told you about my phone(damn I hate giving excuses) ... I seldom come online... I really appreciate everything you have done

and about the December bonus, was it that you were deducted because I am still trying to understand that part
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
girls of now a days are something else.. really wish I could take a picture with this phone.

the world currently is drowning in immorality and the crazy thing is we all see it as norms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
transformation

transfiguration
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2023
This is what did you.

azraeljaheel:
Not saying you terminate. ... but something tells me if the pay wasn't involved you probably won't be giving me this Lil attention.(sorry if this sounds wrong) . And it is therapeutic. Having someone to relate with .. I am so tired of talking to myself

Last paragraph : noticed you have never commended me on anything before and this is not me trying to seek for any form of validation

Of course you had my attention because I was paying you, but it seems you did not want my attention, so I took my attention elsewhere.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 10, 2023
budaatum:
This is what did you.

Of course you had my attention because I was paying you, but it seems you did not want my attention, so I took my attention elsewhere.

I really can't type much with this phone Buda(it is really frustrating typing with this phone)

I want to believe you are being who doesn't see things just from an angle..

again no vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Sinmisola Ajibola: How Men Feel When They See Female Pilot In The Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.