Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30827 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
ONNYX:
Are you residing in Lagos?

Where precisely?

I resident in Ibadan
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Elliotwealth1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's the reality of life, poverty is actually a state of mindset.
Pls can you tell me more about it,
080619224_4_4whatsapp
Thank you
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Elliotwealth1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Brooo, lizten to them and leave.
U are doing urself no good.
Don't pity for ur self
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by oluadeez: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls anybody here that can help with a farm link either poultry or fish farming (aquaculture) am available. Bsc aquaculture
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by isaiah4life(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
It is well in Jesus name. Na God dey see me through. We skip meals and call it fasting. All na for survival. As far dey there is life, there is hope. One day, my destiny helper go locate me.

My hope is built on God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Elliotwealth1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
I am interested sir
Whatsapp: 08061922444
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Elliotwealth1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello sir, pls i am interested in Digital Marketing.
Whatsapp: 08061922444

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by kingjaemmy: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mideriks04:
Omooo....I really need a mentor for digital marketing and Affiliate marketing...I am a student of Lasu and I don't seem to grab all these online learning

I can guide and mentor you, reach out on WhatsApp https:///l2bjjd
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bakerdav:
I resident in Ibadan

I am afraid I can't be of help to you in faraway Ibadan.

If you were in Lagos and were serious in your quest for a job.......perhaps I could be of help

Good luck nonetheless.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
If there is anybody reading this thread who is resident around Iju and is in desperate need of a job and thus ready to resume immediately working as a member of an aggressive sales team, please indicate.

My preference will be for males who have some driving experience within Lagos.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by mightguy(m): 12:37pm On May 02, 2022
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.
boss teach me
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 02, 2022
ONNYX:
If there is anybody reading this thread who is resident around Iju and is in desperate need of a job and thus ready to resume immediately working as a member of an aggressive sales team, please indicate.

My preference will be for males who have some driving experience within Lagos.

Bossi need a job
I can't finish school because no money
I b lady dropout
Anyway I can help
I'm 22 by d way I can do anyjobto bring money
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Uyigue12(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2022
Pls am really getting depress daily.....am base in Benin city....jobless and ready to relocate anywhere pls at least something decent to feed family.....even if na odds jobs make I no go kill myself one day out of depression....pls I need help badly
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by sunnymighty(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2022
PM or quote me here if you or per adventure know any experienced baker that can manage a bakery, Location is Lagos. Accommodation is available if you are based outside Lagos.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 12:11pm On May 03, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:

Bossi need a job
I can't finish school because no money
I b lady dropout
Anyway I can help
I'm 22 by d way I can do anyjobto bring money

Where do you reside within Lagos?

Do you have verifiable guarantors?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by nkechiblessing: 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
It's not been easy for me, pls if there's space in ur office pls fix me in no amount is small for me right now. Thanks I will never forget that.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by nkechiblessing: 12:28pm On May 03, 2022
It's terrible pls I need a job in anywhere anybody can help no matter the salary. I'm a graduate of Business administration, bt idle. If u hv space in ur office pls fix me in. Thanks
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 3:58am On May 04, 2022
ONNYX:

Where do you reside within Lagos?

Do you have verifiable guarantors?
im aroundiyanaba side . lasu ojo
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Pojomojo: 11:53am On May 04, 2022
nkechiblessing:
It's not been easy for me, pls if there's space in ur office pls fix me in no amount is small for me right now. Thanks I will never forget that.
NK are you on telegram? If yes, check this channel out SafeHavenJoint
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mozino007(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2022
sunnymighty:
PM or quote me here if you or per adventure know any experienced baker that can manage a bakery, Location is Lagos. Accommodation is available if you are based outside Lagos.
im an experienced baker call 07062357770
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by iamclime(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2022
zolajpower:

My brother na God...... I have proving myself to be honest , loyal and committed to this lady . She's an African American....... If not for this lady I was almost going to be depressed. If our Nigerian guys can adopt this kind of attitude of being loyal honest and kind to this foreigners and not dupe or deceive them ( all in the name of yahoo) I bet you Nigeria will be home to them . She loves burner and wizkid ......... She is 45 % Nigerian thru her DNA . And she trust me more than anything and I also ensure I don't betray her love for me . Just be honest to them and most importantly they love it when you protect them on either your soil or anywhere .
I have followed you. Will send a PM later. Want to discuss some tourism potentials with you. Maybe you can link me up with African-Americans who are interested in touring Nigeria, especially DNA-tested folks who are interested in touring Lagos and other Southwest states.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bostin(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2022
8years back in Nigeria from UK has been HELL and depressed but I can't cease to thank God. Site/ project supervision or driving job to save for my next journey . Or anyone that can help with Dubia/Qatar work permit , it's urgent please ....thank you .
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 9:58am On May 15, 2022
Bostin:
8years back in Nigeria from UK has been HELL and depressed but I can't cease to thank God. Site/ project supervision or driving job to save for my next journey . Or anyone that can help with Dubia/Qatar work permit , it's urgent please ....thank you .
same. Here Dubai and Qatar work permit ooo
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by uthlaw: 12:00pm On May 15, 2022
Bostin:
bros y u leave UK!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bostin(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2022
uthlaw:
bros y u leave UK!
Journey of Life .

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by uthlaw: 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
Bostin:
Journey of Life .
no b lie...life drama!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Fab21: 7:10pm On May 15, 2022
Pls, I need a job.

I'll finish my NYSC in two months time.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by easy94: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fab21:
Pls, I need a job.

I'll finish my NYSC in two months time.
If you can do 80k monthly job .pls reply
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vicky2126(f): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
I can pls help me na🙄
b][/b]
easy94:

If you can do 80k monthly job .pls reply
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vicky2126(f): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Me am in Lagos oo,help a sister too
quote author=Bakerdav post=107306188] I resident in Ibadan[/quote]
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vicky2126(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
[i][/i]
ONNYX:

I am afraid I can't be of help to you in faraway Ibadan.

If you were in Lagos and were serious in your quest for a job.......perhaps I could be of help

Good luck nonetheless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment: When is the next recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.