Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30828 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by vikgreen01(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2021
oyefhunke:
op 2.2 ft apply sha

Any class of degree can apply for the scholarship but how u get admission into a university with ur class of degree is now ur work to do. Mind u if u didn’t get admission u won’t get the scholarship and vice versa.

P.s there are a lot of schools that accept 2.2 but with third class that I haven’t seen.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mattin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ay92:

Can you put me through please?

You can contact me through WhatsApp or Email in my contact
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mattin(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
aniesylves:

Help a brother
Carry me along biko

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mattin(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Draggun:

Pls I'd like to know more about Affiliate and Digital Marketing. How can I contact you?

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by eddyroyal(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.
Please I'll love to learn. Drop your contact please.
Thanks
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by eddyroyal(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Swipa:
I'm not even 20 yet. When Was The last time I asked my parents for money? Na Grace sha. I trade synthetic indices. It's actually easy money if you ask me....except when deriv decides to manipulate the market.
Please I'll love to learn. Drop your contact please.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by eddyroyal(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=Sprumbaba post=106645314]

Send your bank account here. Let me give you money for Data.[/quot
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Snowflakess: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
Swipa:
i

Please can you put your boy through
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Snowflakess: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Swipa:
send an email
I

I just sent you a mail
Pleaese reply
Bro
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2021
franashi:
What about someone outside Lagos like Ibadan?I am interested please

You could send me an email.

Since its remote and free I don't think distance is a barrier.

The only snag is that I may not be able to make any concrete suggestions because I don't have any knowledge about the industry in Ibadan.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2021
vikgreen01:

Any class of degree can apply for the scholarship but how u get admission into a university with ur class of degree is now ur work to do. Mind u if u didn’t get admission u won’t get the scholarship and vice versa.

P.s there are a lot of schools that accept 2.2 but with third class that I haven’t seen.

How can I help you, sir?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbaskiboy: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
jumpandpas:

Pls let me know whenever your wife put to bed. THE BABY WILL RECEIVE A GIFT FROM ME.
Sequel to your respond on my comment on 6/10/2021. My wife has put to bed she gave birth to baby girl through C.S. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SheyiFCA: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling

This guy ! This guy � Bombing ! Some people say u look like " Terry g" in real life !!!!!!!!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Emperoo: 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
I dont know what you believe, but this is the time you need to depend on God the more, Open your mouth and ask him for open doors, be at alert and be ready to move, open your mind and grab any positive opportunity that comes your way, dont be retarded or slowed by the mindset of people around you, create your own coast.....

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by uthlaw: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Emperoo:
I dont know what you believe, but this is the time you need to depend on God the more, Open your mouth and ask him for open doors, be at alert and be ready to move, open your mind and grab any positive opportunity that come your way, dont be retarded or slowed by the mindset of people around you, create your own coast.....
since 1960 Nigeria depend on God,how we take finished....God is not coming down for any county....we go use our hand fixed our country like other nations!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Emperoo: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
uthlaw:
since 1960 Nigeria depend on God,how we take finished....God is not coming down for any county....we go use our hand fixed our country like other nations!
That's where we get it wrong, depending on God doesn't mean we shouldn't work...., remember be at alert and be ready to move..., Even though I depend on God I still work harder than most people always taking every opportunity and staying awake in the night drafting plans...
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by uthlaw: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Emperoo:

That's where we get it wrong, depending on God doesn't mean we shouldn't work...., remember be at alert and be ready to move..., Even though I depend on God I still work harder than most people always taking every opportunity and staying awake in the night drafting plans...
okay....good to know that!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jumpandpas(m): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Sequel to your respond on my comment on 6/10/2021. My wife has put to bed she gave birth to baby girl through C.S. Thanks in advance.
It is well my brother, let me have your account details.
My regards to them.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbaskiboy: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2021
jumpandpas:

It is well my brother, let me have your account details.
My regards to them.
Thanks very much sir, I sincerely appreciate sir. Egbo David Emeka. 0033683068. Access Bank.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by azelab: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
I am jobless and I need job presently. I need to cater for my family , it pains me a lots whenever my daughters need somethings but I cannot afford to provide.

Please �� I need help from a good Samaritan that can assist me in other to be a responsible father to my daughters.....I hold both B.Sc certificate and ND certificate in Statistics .
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Bakerdav: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2021
azelab:
I am jobless and I need job presently. I need to cater for my family , it pains me a lots whenever my daughters need somethings but I cannot afford to provide.

Please �� I need help from a good Samaritan that can assist me in other to be a responsible father to my daughters.....I hold both B.Sc certificate and ND certificate in Statistics .
same here bro,any good Samaritan should pls help,bsc accounting and ND accounting
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Remote jobs in Nigeria are quite scarce. Not many firms allow remote work. We're still backward here. It's like lookin for a needle in a haystack

henrygold100:
Pls I need a remote job that I can make cool cash from.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you live in an area with erratic power supply, please stay away from QA. You can't work on QA with generator because their pay is small & can barely cover for fuel alone.

berbs:

Try and apply for transcription job on QA-World if their pay is not too low for you.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Genesils(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Everyone is going through something sad
Send a mail for your professional CV now at just 3k only.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mideriks04(f): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2021
Omooo....I really need a mentor for digital marketing and Affiliate marketing...I am a student of Lasu and I don't seem to grab all these online learning
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by fikayormi(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Abeg I dey abuja insearch of a job, anything legal I
Go do ooo
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by berbs: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
AdemuyiwaOba:
If you live in an area with erratic power supply, please stay away from QA. You can't work on QA with generator because their pay is small & can barely cover for fuel alone.

Yeah. Also, it no longer works on phone. So, it's meant for those that wanna learn Transcription.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Even to get jobs na tug of war. Abeg. I no fit advice my enemy try QA.

berbs:

Yeah. Also, it no longer works on phone. So, it's meant for those that wanna learn Transcription.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Seeker123: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Swipa:
send an email
Pls HV sent you an email
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Are you residing in Lagos?

Where precisely?

Bakerdav:
same here bro,any good Samaritan should pls help,bsc accounting and ND accounting
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ONNYX: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
azelab:

Location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates / Stop Placing Unrealistic Targets On Marketers, CBN Tells Banks / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment: When is the next recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.