Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? (30778 Views)

Nigeria's Unemployed; How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving? / 8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.
could you pls drop the remedy for ulcer?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Spherical77(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Naijagetskills:
Wooooow nigerian graduates are really going through a lot

Please if you can learn skills and add to your hustle.
Will anyone like to take a marketing/ sales remote job ? I can refer you

If God has blessed you please help someone too.
Please sir help the VTJN guy with the job sir. He doesn't deserve the kind of suffering he's going through. Please do help him sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by VTJN(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Solidkay:

I weep.
God will surely change your story brother and mine too, we deserve better.
Don't give up, don't give in....
Amen bro. Your words break my heart somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
Truly it's not easy. Try not to do wuru-wuru-to-the-answer because you earn by making others cry, do not be idle, find something doing in the meantime to keep you busy.

If you are a graduate, especially with second class upwards, push for international scholarships - people are getting it every day. Press hard enough on that and Japa from this shiithole because no matter your class of Pls degree, the best solution is to japa. Dollar is increasing, even 150k salary earners need to start planning anew.

Learn new skills, meet new people, have fun because in life, Problem no dey finish o.

Also Because one person food don already done no mean say your own no dey ontop fire. quote me if you need mtn data (1-2gb) and remember, God is working on something for you.

Pls can u give examples of the sites for this scholarshipa. Also I thought most of them are not 100 fund. How can broke people like us get money to fund our self
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by arthurwillia(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Denvacandy:

lol, dont be daft, this is a digital world, its not necessarily you go to an office to get paid, i work for a company and its a remote job, just to deliver online and sit down lobatan

What’s the job brah
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by verybadmouth(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
geesilver:
, not well o only improve from pregnancy to childbirth that's just the relief the work is not forth coming search every where, the offer I see is not encouraging for a family man it's a slavery offer....
Same here ooo. I finally decided not to settle for less at all. As a software developer, I prefer to freelance work for people in my private home office. Baba God will open doors for us ooo.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
GOOOGLE504:
Truly it's not easy. Try not to do wuru-wuru-to-the-answer because you earn by making others cry, do not be idle, find something doing in the meantime to keep you busy.

If you are a graduate, especially with second class upwards, push for international scholarships - people are getting it every day. Press hard enough on that and Japa from this shiithole because no matter your class of degree, the best solution is to japa. Dollar is increasing, even 150k salary earners need to start planning anew.

Learn new skills, meet new people, have fun because in life, Problem no dey finish o.

Also Because one person food don already done no mean say your own no dey ontop fire. quote me if you need mtn data (1-2gb) and remember, God is working on something for you.

0.7.0 36196184... Thank you
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by zinaunreal(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Na them, they will come with sweet mouth looking for whom to devour. You earn from comfort of your home cool Yahoo Yahoo boy efcc will soon catch you. undecided
Lol oldodo
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
No job oo.na house i dey oo,dey eat mama thank you.this country useless,the government no wan make we end Nigeria.well i trust in God.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by hope4nigeria(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

I wish God could change my story for good. I'm getting depressed seriously
the best way is to have a skill like lern how to drive and seek job as a driver. Or look for Uber to drive trust me while moving around you will meet your helper
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by bsalawu: 1:09am On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:
it's not being easy bro. A graduate with strong 2.1 still unemployed. I barely eat once daily

As for data subscription, some friends do help me with #200 airtime once in a while just to search online and apply for any opening

I'm always on free mode on nairaland through opera mini. Life has not been fair with me that i know

To cap it all, I'm just stuck in the house. No money to move around (Transportation) in search of job

Send me your number and the network let me do you data. All will be well
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Naijagetskills: 1:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Spherical77:
Please sir help the VTJN guy with the job sir. He doesn't deserve the kind of suffering he's going through. Please do help him sir
Can VTJN drop his contact but that mentioned role is what I am sure is available
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:45am On Oct 12, 2021
jospepper:
I am not a babalawo o, I have knowledge of some ailments like ulcer, high BP, Infertility etc and their herbal remedies.

I learned this from picking herbs for my grand dad who was a herbal medicine practitioner.
for someone who finds it hard to goo to toilet and stresses with just little coming out nko
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by ecomalchemist(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2021
VTJN:

It's okay..while at it I'd support you with a token.

Reach me privately...

Every morning listen to Kendrick Lamar & Schoolboy Q - blessed....remain positive at all times...keep your head up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Mattin(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2021
I used to lament bitterly about my finances until a take a plunge in Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing in 2021.

With learning, patient and consistency, I see myself self earning almost my my annual income in one month.

Earning money online is now so easy. All you need is just your Phone & an Internet connection.

If you can browse the internet for just 1hr daily then you should earn nothing less than 100k monthly.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by gbaskiboy: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Blastedholligan:
and you get mind give your wife belle? Chai
I married her legally, I was balling fine until things turn around, I know it is momentary things would be fine bro
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Badca81: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2021
bizzibodi:

You think he will just crash through d gate said give me uniform I won join navy, airforce or army.
that is why graduates must plan their future before finishing school. Stop hoping for miracle job in this country where there is no job . let him still try and buy the form after all they select based on merit and who get godfather .it is better to try and fail or pass and not try at all
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by JayPeeOham: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:
It's not easy oh... But how man go do.

I've been unemployed since March this year, things are really hard .
My only luck is that I have an elder brother who helps me from time to time in terms of feeding, as for data all I do is load 200 naira card on MTN and do night plan as I like.... Every other expenses dey on hold for now.

But with God's help I will get a job....

So anyone within Calabar and it's environs wey get any kind job should just inbox me.... As long as its a legal, moral job that can pay, I'll do it.

I left Calabar to Lagos 2018 and I have never regretted my decision for a day. My point is this, nothing is happening "within Calabar and it's environs" unless you're a civil servant or you have the capital to start a very good/big business..

For now, I would advise you start thinking about moving out of "Calabar and it's environs" if you really want to make progress

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Badca81: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2021
membranus:

Without a godfather? You must be joking.
. Let him go looking for one . my cousin went searching and finally found one ,it was funny when he told me before he embarked on it but today he is in the navy. He told me he went to a certain military secondary school , asked for teachers around , got connected to one of them but he bought an expensive wine for them ,just to please them and today he got what he wants . most especially look for ones from your state .
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by JayPeeOham: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Is not easy at all, lost my job few month ago. Many times am lost in thought, can't sleep just feel helpless and useless. My wife will soon give birth, her mama go come for omugo, baby things, hospital bills, house rent and utility bills are just on me all alone and no work. Chai! !! !!

Saw this comment yesterday and I woke up this morning with this message for you!

Bro we are almost in the same shoes, got married last year December, pregnant wife, house rent hospital bills and all you mentioned above so I can say for a fact that I do understand what you are passing through.

Though what I'm currently earning is 32K but God has been faithful every step of the way through friends and family and by his grace I've been able to pay 80% of my rent. As for the hospital bills, you won't believe the Doctor who is also the owner of the private hospital said God told him not to collect any delivery money from us! This is someone I don't know!!!
Is it not a miracle....

I want to say to you that the same God who is handling my case is still able and capable to do yours if only you can just call on him!!

I wish you all the best man. It will all end in praise at last. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Jessepaid(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Naijagetskills:
Wooooow nigerian graduates are really going through a lot

Please if you can learn skills and add to your hustle.
Will anyone like to take a marketing/ sales remote job ? I can refer you

If God has blessed you please help someone too.
sure
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2021
JayPeeOham:

I left Calabar to Lagos 2018 and I have never regretted my decision for a day. My point is this, nothing is happening "within Calabar and it's environs" unless you're a civil servant or you have the capital to start a very good/big business..

For now, I would advise you start thinking about moving out of "Calabar and it's environs" if you really want to make progress
I agree... I've been thinking of this for a while now.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2021
SarutobiEky:
for someone who finds it hard to goo to toilet and stresses with just little coming out nko
Could be constipation, there's remedy for that. See my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by jospepper(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Generalwoodz:
could you pls drop the remedy for ulcer?
call, text or Whatsapp the number on my signature.
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by JayPeeOham: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I agree... I've been thinking of this for a while now.

Alright. I wish you all the best!!!
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by geesilver(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2021
verybadmouth:

Same here ooo. I finally decided not to settle for less at all. As a software developer, I prefer to freelance work for people in my private home office. Baba God will open doors for us ooo.
Amen
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by FahBuLous: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2021
If not for my sister, I for don die since...
God bless her for me ...
God please change my story... cry cry
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by FahBuLous: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
A real niggarrr don't complain of joblessness in this twenty first century...

Grab your phone.....look for tools and format....start huzzling
Slawormiir, abeg just drop tools were I fit use abeg, God go bless you... Abeg reply this mention abeg..
Things hard
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by Ay92(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Mattin:
I used to lament bitterly about my finances until a take a plunge in Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing in 2021.

With learning, patient and consistency, I see myself self earning almost my my annual income in one month.

Earning money online is now so easy. All you need is just your Phone & an Internet connection.

If you can browse the internet for just 1hr daily then you should earn nothing less than 100k monthly.

Can you put me through please?
Re: How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? by aniesylves(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
It's quite frustrating out here, I'm completely idle and it's very unhealthy to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.