Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) (1995 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by siofra(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Happy international day of the girl child kiss

Is the volume too low? grin

Should I loud it? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Man life too hard abeg undecided

So full of stress undecided. Why our life span no go even reduce self undecided. Guyman go work to feed him family,and take care of other miscellaneous expenses wey the family need...he go still learn how to cope with him banny wahala...las las,he no go live long......

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Iamtoyosii: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

Should I loud it? grin

Increase the volume to the highest if you like, it doesn't change shii

10 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by TarOrfeeek: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
What are men benefitting from society.

Apart from being expended daily like chickens for the comfort and safety of women and children.

This is a foolish statement, from foolish people.

Why have Feminist in Nigeria not demanded for 70% slot in the NA to go and fight BHT.

Lazy conts

5 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by MangekyoAlt: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Alright increase the volume if you want.... Na your time u dey waste. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by OlawaleBammie: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

Should I loud it? grin

i wil take this serious the day my gf stop asking me money for........ Yes, wat u re tinking grin

2 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Justbehave(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

What are men benefitting from society.

Apart from being expended daily like chickens for the comfort and safety of women and children.

This is a foolish statement, from foolish people.

Why have Feminist in Nigeria not demanded for 70% slot in the NA to go and fight BHT.

Lazy conts
Lol. Let that start taking responsibilities first.
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Emmadoc: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
I mean if men can walk around baring their body, women should also have the same right too.

If feminist can't fight for this right, they should hide their faces.

Women are not being sidelined in the society, the thing is most of you guys are lazy, you can start a political party of all women and campaign your way to the Presidency. Nobody is stopping you.

But no, you just want to sleep and wake up, and hear "siofra you have been elected as the president of Nigeria".

Sorry my dear, it doesn't work that way, if you want something, go for it and stop whining and gnashing teethes.

Okonjo iweala is lady too, right?

You can build an army of women and start dominating ranks too.

11 Likes

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

Should I loud it? grin

If you like blow trumpet. You and your kind are inconsequential.
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

Should I loud it? grin

If you like blow trumpet. You and the rest of your kind are inconsequential.
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by zexy2030(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Behind every successful fe-(eble)-male there is A-(lpha) -male.
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
siofra:

Should I loud it? grin

[/s]

No need getting dumber.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by ClassicMan202(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Equal does not mean identical? Which kind mumu talk be this, abi feminist no sabi English again?
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by Walkee: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who cares
Re: What Women Really Mean By Equality (photo) by gentlestdude(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
if you like kill yourself ontop men matter, as far as I'm concerned for every one feminist online there are 400 women offline that will bow to their husbands so the joke is on you. I go still fück amaka for yansh this evening whether you hate men or not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Each Time I Love A Girl So Dearly It Was End In Premium Tears For Me / It’s Really Funny How A Girl Can Reject You And Expect You To Keep Trying / Should I Be Scared????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.