Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own (1036 Views)

He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by Stephen2324(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
you cheat with someone’s girlfriend but you trust your own

2 Likes

Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by chatinent: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Stephen2324:

If trust dey, the rams no suppose go down on Ramadan.
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by Franzinni: 2:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Having girlfriend and sleeping with her is a killer of your soul ... Women are the most beautiful creation in my opinion and also the most available conduit of possession.

The worst of all is sleeping with a married woman, guys I warn you there is NO escape from its torments, if you engage a married woman remember one thing there is a vow upon her head, an oat which is broken by divorce maybe, but certainly death.

Read what the bible says about sleeping with a married woman in proverbs 6

as a man, you need wisdom on your side.

Many will never reach their goals because they can't stay away from pleasures of the flesh for the real kings out there ... stay focussed!

Let me love you with a true life story,

In secondary school, I had a friend called Suleiman, I called him sule as is the norm, now this period was when as youngsters in the early 90s, we were under extreme peer pressure especially in the department of relationship with the other sex and particularly sex.

Sule met this girl, and they began dating and he told me about, tho I never set my eyes on her but from his description I had a pretty good picture but there was one thing he mentioned... the girl was already in a relationship, and in that relationship, she took a blood oat with the guy to remain in love forever Or die if any breaks it. It wasn't anything big to the best of my knowledge, instead it was two kids who felt they were matured enough to count their infatuation for each other as love and then foolishly decided to tie their souls together by cutting the tip of their thumbs and rubbing the blood together, now I wasn't there when they did it but I am just trying to give you a general picture .

The relationship with sule and this girl was on smooth waters and he began to ask her for sex as is the thinking of every man who is blind to the spiritual meaning of sexual acts. And he put the pressure on her till one day she let him have his way ...

you know men usually feel no qualms sharing triumphant stories with the boys and so when we met, he eagerly told me details of the experience, I rejoiced with him and was glad my homie was getting it.

We didn't see for a while for a period that looked to be two weeks give or take and then we met again only for him to tell me the girl is dead.

She fell ill and died ... My mind immediately went to the blood oat. This happened in the 90s and imagine what a life she would have had if she only understood spiritual things with Mature eyes .

Have a good night rest
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by FalseProphet1(m): 2:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Franzinni:
Having girlfriend and sleeping with her is a killer of your soul ... Women are the most beautiful creation in my opinion and also the most available conduit of possession.

The worst of all is sleeping with a married woman, guys I warn you there is NO escape from its torments, if you engage a married woman remember one thing there is a vow upon her head, an oat which is broken by divorce maybe, but certainly death.

Read what the bible says about sleeping with a married woman in proverbs 6

as a man, you need wisdom on your side.

Many will never reach their goals because they can't stay away from pleasures of the flesh for the real kings out there ... stay focussed!

Let me love you with a true life story,

In secondary school, I had a friend called Suleiman, I called him sule as is the norm, now this period was when as youngsters in the early 90s, we were under extreme peer pressure especially in the department of relationship with the other sex and particularly sex.

Sule met this girl, and they began dating and he told be about, tho I never set my eyes on her but from his description I have a pretty good picture but there was one thing he mentioned, the girl was in a relationship, and in that relationship, she took a blood oat with the guy to remain in love forever Or die if any breaks it. It wasn't anything big to the best of my knowledge, instead it was two kids who felt they were matured enough to count their infatuation for each other as love and then foolishly decided to tie their souls together by cutting the tip of their thumbs and rubbing the blood together, now I wasn't there when they did it but I am just trying to give you a general picture .

The relationship with sule and this girl was on smooth waters and he began to ask her for sex as was the thinking of every man who is blind. And he put the pressure on her till one day she let him have his way ...

After the sexual acts, men usually feel no qualms sharing triumphant stories with thea boys and so when we met, he eagerly told me details of the experience, I rejoiced with him and was glad my homie was getting it.

I didn't see for a while for a period that looked to be two weeks give or take and then we met again only for him to tell me the girl is dead.

She fell ill and died ... My mind immediately went to the blood oat. This happened in the 90s and imagine what a life she would have had if she only understood spiritual things with Mature eyes .

Have a good night rest

If the oath wasn't tied to any deity then its baseless and her death was just a mere coincidence.

And I strongly believe that her death was just a mere coincidence, cos kids at that age know nothing about the spiritual realm.

If you must know, oaths become valid when there's a witness present to bind it, it could either be a human witness or a spirit.

If an oath is taken outside any witness it becomes invalid. That's why people tell lies, swear and easily get away with it cos there wasn't any third party present to bind the oath and hold them accountable if they decide to go contrary to it.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by Franzinni: 2:41am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

If the oath wasn't tied to any deity then its baseless and her death was just a mere coincidence.

And I strongly believe that her death was just a mere coincidence, cos kids at that age know nothing about the spiritual realm.

If you must know, oaths become valid when there's a witness present to bind it, it could either be a human witness or a spirit.

If an oath is taken outside any witness it becomes invalid. That's why people tell lies, swear and easily get away with it cos there wasn't any third party present to bind the oath and hold them accountable if they decide to go contrary to it.

This I have seen.
there is always a witness bro.... always and people perish for the LACk of wisdom.

There is no excuse for ignorance the punishment is delivered regardless.

1 Like

Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by FalseProphet1(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Franzinni:
there is always a witness bro.... always and people perish for the LACk of wisdom.

There is no excuse for ignorance the punishment is delivered regardless.
You are the one displaying the ignorance here bro,

Oaths needs a binding agent in order for it to take hold.

A human witness cannot effect a supernatural consequence like death. Human witness comes in the form of the court, where consequences such as fines, jail can be meted out if you go contrary to the oath... meaning if their oath was signed by the law, who ever breaks it will be subjected to whatever penalty was agreed on the day the oath was made.

Spiritual witness on the other hand has grave consequences if the oath is broken. Judging from you story, I'd say they were very young to conjure a spiritual witness to bind their oath, so as far as I'm concerned their oath was invalid and her death was just a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by brosom(m): 3:13am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Must an oath have a witness?

Moreover, how did u know that there wasn't spirits presence during that time irrespective of their ignorance?

No dey deceive ur self, the world is full of mysteries.
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by Franzinni: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

You are the one displaying the ignorance here bro,

Oaths needs a binding agent in order for it to take hold.

A human witness cannot effect a supernatural consequence like death. Human witness comes in the form of the court, where consequences such as fines, jail can be meted out if you go contrary to the oath... meaning if their oath was signed by the law, who ever breaks it will be subjected to whatever penalty was agreed on the day the oath was made.

Spiritual witness on the other hand has grave consequences if the oath is broken. Judging from you story, I'd say they were very young to conjure a spiritual witness to bind their oath, so as far as I'm concerned their oath was invalid and her death was just a coincidence.
there is always a witness , and it is spiritual I know you speak from a place of your own understand however limited it may be, likewise I speak from mine however limited it may be but there is always a witness ...

What does the devil do? Roam to and fro looking for whom to devour

Don't be hard headed, and understand the message I don't care to be right I just care to have the message passed ... stay blessed and know everything you do in this plane of existence, there is always going to be a witness both good and evil.
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by FalseProphet1(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2021
brosom:
Must an oath have a witness?

Moreover, how did u know that there wasn't spirits presence during that time irrespective of their ignorance?

No dey deceive ur self, the world is full of mysteries.
Let's go the Bible way.

Genesis 22:16 and Hebrews 6:13. This is God the creator of the universe, he understood the mystery of oaths so he swore by himself since there isn't anyone greater than him.

And if you must know a witness is something or someone whose greater than you and can enforce a penalty on you if you break the oath. Like a court or a spirit.

If you're ignorant of knowledge kindly ask, and stop forming myopic wisdom.

A spirit cannot hold you accountable unless you intentionally or unintentionally bind it to your course.

That's why a man can easily propose marriage to a virgin, break her virginity and dump her for someone else and his life will still go on smoothly as if nothing happened, cos his oath wasn't binded to any thing. Whatever binds your oath automatically begins to fight you once you break it.

But if that promise was made on an altar, or any other Spiritual location, that 3rd being stands as the witness to that oath, and will fight any of the parties that breaks the oath.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by iamyemiakins(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Stephen2324:
No be juju be that! grin
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by JOACHINpedro: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Op tell us the truth, wetin sup?
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by CsRockefeller(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Let's go the Bible way.

Genesis 22:16 and Hebrews 6:13. This is God the creator of the universe, he understood the mystery of oaths so he swore by himself since there isn't anyone greater than him.

And if you must know a witness is something or someone whose greater than you and can enforce a penalty on you if you break the oath. Like a court or a spirit.

A spirit cannot hold you accountable unless you intentionally or unintentionally bind it to your course.

That's why a man can easily propose marriage to a virgin, break her virginity and dump her for someone else and his life will still go on smoothly as if nothing happened, cos his oath wasn't binded to any thing. Whatever binds your oath automatically begins to fight you once you break it.

But if that promise was made on an altar, or any other Spiritual location, that 3rd being stands as the witness to that oath, and will fight any of the parties that breaks the oath.

I have never seen this side of you. Nice one.
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by brosom(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Let's go the Bible way.

Oga I go argue with u, if I'm to take in all u said here, it also mean that those that dies on daily basis break oaths between life/death right?

I'd repeat again, u know nothing about life, it's deeper, bigger and beyond ur comprehension.
Re: You Cheat With Someone’s Girlfriend But You Trust Your Own by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Have Sex: 30 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex / Video: What Type Of Crazy Dance Is This? Damn! / Pastor Embarrassed At Pos Stand In Front Of My Shop This Sunday Morning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.