Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. (230 Views)

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. by Lifeemetu(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
As a child growing up back then
I have not known anything like gay.
I was eleven years old when I left my village to the city. Dow I always go to my uncle and senior siblings houses in the city during vacations , I wasn't exposed at that time. My childhood friend always tells me that had it been I was a girl, he would be my first boyfriend.
One of our Captain in our Boy's Brigade back then in my villa. One day he called me and said he wants to pray for me that I should come to his house. I went as he asked me to, he took me to their backyard and I closed my eyes as he was praying. He started romancing me as he started from my chest down he stripped me naked and was holding my d*ck praying that whatsoever I do with it, it will go well. As at that time I was still 8/9 years old. Didn't know anything. He finish the so-called prayers as I left. I didn't tell anyone of it. Another man in our compound a very rest respected man. Anytime I went to his shop he will be admiring me (fine boy no pimples) and also will be romancing me. But I don't normal give him the chance to, cause am always in a hurry . One day he called me one evening to come to his shop that he want to give me something. I went and we sat in the veranda of his shop. He then sat that close to me and started romancing me. I sifted and told him to tell me the reason he called me and he was unable to tell me anything reasonable,I then left him. When I was leaving with my sister in the city. When I was about entering SS1 things was difficult for my sister, she only manage to register me in SS1. I then used the money I had with me to buy books, it wasn't enough for school bag. I resulted in taking only the note of the subjects we have that day without bag . One guy in our street, stopped me one friday afternoon and said he noticed I have been carrying my books without bag. That if I don't mind that he just got admission that he has a school bag he was using when he was attending JAMB lessons, that its still in good condition. That if I need it I should come to their yard to collect it the next day. The next day I went and he gave me the bag and I was about leaving. He said I should have sat down a while which I honorably did. He said he likes me, he then proceeded with can we be friends? I said yes. He said he wants to tell me something that if I found it offensive. It shouldn't stop our friendship. He said he wants me and him to be doing man to man sex(Homo ) that he don't see it as a sin. I told him that mine own Bible condemns it. He even said he will be paying me anytime we do it. I took the bag and left. Most other persons has always been showing such attitude
is it normal? One of my Facebook friends I never thought could be a gay, anything we chat he will be like I wants something lickable and suckable from me. I then pressured him to tell me what it was and he admitted of being a gay. La's year I was doing my birthday,
He came and was in Gay mood althrough the event.
My friends was like who is the boy/girl and I explained to them how I met him.
That said they nearly suspected me of running such with me.
They adviced me to flee from such person to avoid embarrassment.
This year to I met another friend who always chat me up almost anytime he seas am online.
We will be like sweetheart darling how are you
The one that burst my mind was when he said he is coming to my city and he will book a hotel where he will sleep together.
Re: Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. by Zaxbash1: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
I no read ur trash grin
Re: Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. by Ynix(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lifeemetu:
As a child growing up back then
I have not known anything like gay.
I was eleven years old when I left my village to the city. Dow I always go to my uncle and senior siblings houses in the city during vacations , I wasn't exposed at that time. My childhood friend always tells me that had it been I was a girl, he would be my first boyfriend.
One of our Captain in our Boy's Brigade back then in my villa. One day he called me and said he wants to pray for me that I should come to his house. I went as he asked me to, he took me to their backyard and I closed my eyes as he was praying. He started romancing me as he started from my chest down he stripped me naked and was holding my d*ck praying that whatsoever I do with it, it will go well. As at that time I was still 8/9 years old. Didn't know anything. He finish the so-called prayers as I left. I didn't tell anyone of it. Another man in our compound a very rest respected man. Anytime I went to his shop he will be admiring me (fine boy no pimples) and also will be romancing me. But I don't normal give him the chance to, cause am always in a hurry . One day he called me one evening to come to his shop that he want to give me something. I went and we sat in the veranda of his shop. He then sat that close to me and started romancing me. I sifted and told him to tell me the reason he called me and he was unable to tell me anything reasonable,I then left him. When I was leaving with my sister in the city. When I was about entering SS1 things was difficult for my sister, she only manage to register me in SS1. I then used the money I had with me to buy books, it wasn't enough for school bag. I resulted in taking only the note of the subjects we have that day without bag . One guy in our street, stopped me one friday afternoon and said he noticed I have been carrying my books without bag. That if I don't mind that he just got admission that he has a school bag he was using when he was attending JAMB lessons, that its still in good condition. That if I need it I should come to their yard to collect it the next day. The next day I went and he gave me the bag and I was about leaving. He said I should have sat down a while which I honorably did. He said he likes me, he then proceeded with can we be friends? I said yes. He said he wants to tell me something that if I found it offensive. It shouldn't stop our friendship. He said he wants me and him to be doing man to man sex(Homo ) that he don't see it as a sin. I told him that mine own Bible condemns it. He even said he will be paying me anytime we do it. I took the bag and left. Most other persons has always been showing such attitude
is it normal? One of my Facebook friends I never thought could be a gay, anything we chat he will be like I wants something lickable and suckable from me. I then pressured him to tell me what it was and he admitted of being a gay. La's year I was doing my birthday,
He came and was in Gay mood althrough the event.
My friends was like who is the boy/girl and I explained to them how I met him.
That said they nearly suspected me of running such with me.
They adviced me to flee from such person to avoid embarrassment.
This year to I met another friend who always chat me up almost anytime he seas am online.
We will be like sweetheart darling how are you
The one that burst my mind was when he said he is coming to my city and he will book a hotel where he will sleep together.
You are under the influence of demons go and be delivered else your life will be wrecked

(1) (Reply)

Paedophilia: The Unanswered Questions, And The Conversation Nobody Is Ready For / Goodmorning / Oga Sabinus - Mrfunny Is High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.