Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) (32390 Views)

Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Drone Guy Debola:

"In the process my baby, Bukolabod said YES!! I pillioned her on my bike and proposed on 3rd mainland bridge. With some of my biker friends."

11 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
More

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations o..

You propose to person daughter ontop 3rd Mainland Bridge and you expect her to say No abi,,, Bad Guy

266 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Wahala for who no dey date bikers.

I mean bikers. Not the other guys doing fast and furious with okada.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2021
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey.

Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China; be like na TM Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by isaiah4life(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Don't worry. Your prince in his shining armour will soon locate you.

Magnoliaa:
This one that everybody is just hooking up left, right and center. cry

The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going? There is God.

5 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2021
Make everybody getat joor

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by proxillin(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2021
wink So na u dey cause traffic for thirdmainland bridge
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Abbeywondrous(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
shocked
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ReneDaniels: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Awwww so cute. Hope him no go do like Paul walker after now.
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by visijo(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Sis Code : No matter how beautiful a sis is, she will apply makeup on her graduation day �

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Guys were they propose publicly they try no cap undecided
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar

How many times this story dey make front page

Abi na the weed way I smoke dey worry me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Manolo213: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Continue...
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by MZEE01: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Should we take it a threat of show of love?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Crusadee: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Make I check whether them no go divorce after 3 months

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by coolfredo(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Bikers don ride their relationship to permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey. Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China.
What about those guys that you've been saying no to?

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Bandit on one of the plate numbers?
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by adecz: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
undecided

Third Mainland bridge
of suicides❓❓

Hope there won't later be reports
of stories that touch the heart ♥
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by ebookz(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
isaiah4life:
Wahala for who no dey date bikers.

I mean bikers. Not the other guys doing fast and furious with okada.

@ fast and furious with okada. Lol

Looking for a book? Contact us.

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by gassbee: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Staged
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Isn't means inviting the mammy waters to the relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Wow..
So beautiful... But people still get married??

1 Like

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by goodlistener: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Omo
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Wanity(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The year is ending and I still haven't found a LOML or the OTCMO. Is it like this I'll be going?

God is dey. Someone should come and do for me too na. Let's do ours on the stairs of the Great Wall of China. Be like na 3M Bridge dey reign now. It'll soon become mainstream.

Congrats to the lovebirds sha. I wish them happiness and everlasting joy.

Will you marry me
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Brokeloser: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
deepwater:
man to man proposal ?

meanwhile

common 30k Buhari did pay this uneducated male adult on time for Oct 2021, hence we had some level of sanity on the internet space in the last weeks.

This unintelligent male adult had to resume his dead meat barbecue grill however, he become more frustarted as there was no electricity to power his dead freezer..... now he is back on line to do BMC work on credit
Comrade abeg lower your volume e never reach like this gringringrin

12 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by aspabay(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
I don get bike, I know third mainland bridge, na babe remain

3 Likes

Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) by Hanksihg: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

How many times this story dey make front page

Abi na the weed way I smoke dey worry me
think say u no go comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.